What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboy/Titan Game THread (1 Viewer)

Small downgrade in Brown.
I hope you are joking! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Nope. He was running way too tall. Looked great on the TD but besides that I did not see much that I liked. The pass to run rato was a buzz kill for me. Then again I was one of those guys that was very high on him late 2nd round. Now I thinking More mid to late 3rd round.
You just realized that he ran tall? Have you ever seen a football game in your life? I've got another hot tip for you, Philip Rivers throws the ball funny.
Never seen Brown before. Never seen Rivers sorry. Seen plenty of Football in my time but I have not seen every player out there. (NFL Sunday ticket does help though!) :gang:
If you've never seen C Brown run until tonight do us all a favor and don't chime in with your 2 cents after seeing him with a handful of carries(one of which was one of the most impressive plays of the whole preseason). I've been watching C Brown since he was a Jr at Colorado, yet you can make a a better call on what kind of talent he has based on a couple of series???

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does Madden keep talking about penetration? What does he know about penetration?
Ever noticed that Madden is a 60+ something single guy that travels around the country on a bus talking about ...his words: "Big, beefy men..."?What do YOU think Madden knows about penetration? :eek:

Why does Madden keep talking about penetration? What does he know about penetration?
Ever noticed that Madden is a 60+ something single guy that travels around the country on a bus talking about ...his words: "Big, beefy men..."?What do YOU think Madden knows about penetration? :eek:
:barfingupsupper:

Nope. He was running way too tall. Looked great on the TD but besides that I did not see much that I liked. The pass to run rato was a buzz kill for me. Then again I was one of those guys that was very high on him late 2nd round. Now I thinking More mid to late 3rd round.
You just realized that he ran tall? Have you ever seen a football game in your life? I've got another hot tip for you, Philip Rivers throws the ball funny.
Never seen Brown before. Never seen Rivers sorry. Seen plenty of Football in my time but I have not seen every player out there. (NFL Sunday ticket does help though!) :gang:
If you've never seen C Brown run until tonight do us all a favor and don't chime in with your 2 cents after seeing him with a handful of carries(one of which was one of the most impressive plays of the whole preseason). I've been watching C Brown since he was a Jr at Colorado, yet you can make a a better call on what kind of talent he has???
This is the Pro's man. Could care less if run for 3000 yards in the JR leuage (Look at larry johnson) :rolleyes: Saw liitle from him last year and not like his the lext LT. Small down grade is waht I said don't get your panties in a bunch. :boxing: I said from end to 2 to the end of 3..... Man that's still right where is ADP is.... :lol:

If you've never seen C Brown run until tonight do us all a favor and don't chime in with your 2 cents after seeing him with a handful of carries(one of which was one of the most impressive plays of the whole preseason). I've been watching C Brown since he was a Jr at Colorado, yet you can make a a better call on what kind of talent he has???
This is the Pro's man. Could care less if run for 3000 yards in the JR leuage (Look at larry johnson) :rolleyes: Saw liitle from him last year and not like his the lext LT. Small down grade is waht I said don't get your panties in a bunch. :boxing: I said from end to 2 to the end of 3..... Man that's still right where is ADP is.... :lol:
If you wanna downgrade a guy that has 6+ yards per carry and has every player in Tenn saying that the offense will be better with him then be my guest.And sure Larry Johnson had a good college career, but very few people would say that anything he did in college other than his Sr. year against an over-rated Big Ten (other than Ohio St,) was impressive.

Lemme just say this...IF you wait on Brown to try an take him in the mid to late 3rd AND you are drafting with sharks and NOT guppies...he will be gone and you will miss out on a top 15 RB this year :wall: !

Al Michaels obviously does not play fantasy football.  Everyone knows that a 35 yard pass interference is not the same as a 35 yard completion despite him saying so.
No kidding.Things that have caught my eye so far tonight(Dallas Homer):-Vinny....wow.-C Brown better starting running a lil smaller. He is going to get killed running straight up like that...though he has looked solid when Dallas' D doesn't collapse on him...and that stiff arm on Roy Williams was just plain rude :own3d:
Yeah, Eric Dickerson ran upright like that and he was just no good, either.
Stop that ####. Every time someone posts about Dickerson I want to roll up a newspaper and hit them with it. Dickerson was blazing fast and could get away with it. Chris Brown won't.

4:00 left in the 3rd Q:136 User(s) are reading this topic (48 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)86 Members: TitanBlitz, moe4ya, tietzjd, bentley, comfortably numb, crazygutgut, LivingTheDream, Bojang0301, cstruk, Da Moose, brednbuddah, Ghoti, Rounders, onionsack, ScoobyDoo, Red Hot Tamales, Moss1116, hd_Fatboy, Al Davis, BGP, noneother, jbz, dloew, Demian, urbanhack, BINGBING, Cringe, CalBear, Boulder, WFDEMONDEACS, [icon], SOmojo, Green and Gold, TeddyKGB, psu1993, dozer, ConstruxBoy, Sagan, jasvic, FunkyPlutos, neal cassady, mulliganm, gdub, JohnnyTitan, BoneYardDog, thicks, Firekaps, shady salesman, Tremendous Upside, Billy1x, masterblaster, bueno, Swanny, Anarky, kevinallen, my man otis, djjosee, Frodo, Qballer, cheesedoodle, Jayhawk, hbkhbk, BigBetz, dirtyvicars, Master Shake, the Kid, Genester, Professor, cprovo, stubby, NJ, Department 400, Brewdude, LuckyOne, Breed, mad sweeney, Shooter McGavin, Weapon of Mass Instruction, Hellfire Snail, GregStarling, soonerspace, ditkaburgers, SpecOpLoad, J-LEW, maccabees, TheLaw

Lemme just say this...IF you wait on Brown to try an take him in the mid to late 3rd AND you are drafting with sharks and NOT guppies...he will be gone and you will miss out on a top 15 RB this year !
Come one guys I posted enough in my life time for you all to know I play in 4 differnt 10 man leauges............ In a 12 man? (I see him as good pick round 30th over all) He might not be the mid to late 3rd but In 10 man? :duel:

Just picked up witten in my league. I am a UT grad and we are the same age so i have seen him play in person roughly 30 times. Is it me or could he realistically be a Top 5 TE this year?

Witten keep this up and he will be the "official" #1 TE in Dallas before the Thursday preseason game gets here. :)And I demand that everyone shut up about J. Jones if you are going to mention any words related to injury or hurt in the same post. Dont talk about it, and it will quietly go away. :shock:

Jones seemed to be bothered in the upper body, played a couple of plays and then did not come up. He got up and was assisted to sideline. No leg injury so :thumbup: . I like the way he looks, it's been awhile since the Cowboys have shown his kind of speed.

I heard that he uses the backdoor on the madden cruiser that or :duel:

I missed Jones getting hurt. Can someone please describe the play?
He tripped over that guy you said was gonna steal goal line carries from him...Antwain Smith....j/k He was in passprotection, but was slow to get up the 2 plays before then.Ya hear Madden try to pronounce the Titans O Coordinators name? LOL!!!

Witten 8 targets, 7 receptions, 109 yards. I really don't know what I should do here, I drafted D. Graham yesterday and was happy with that. But was thinking about Witten the whole time - and now this!! :wall: I am even considering dropping Washington for Witten and sitting on the two TEs until I pass their bye weeks. But at the same time I thought the pick up of Washington was a solid end of the draft pick who has a lot of potential in a start 3 WR league.What to do what to do.....

this is the  worst thread in the history of footballguys
No...that was the C Brown vs T Minor "what's the difference" threadSEE HERE!
Season ain't over yet and Minor is running behind perhaps the worst line in football and being used like a power back. :bag:
:bag: ......Exactly
What does that make you feel good that I posted a bag over my head? Honestly you people still need to stop casting Chris Brown into the HOF. Hell people are starting to pick him over Barlow and THenry he is the essence of over hype and if you expect him to put up number 1 numbers and be top 10 you will be dissappointed. As for TMinor he has looked terrible in preseason can't argue against that and Iam not even going to go there as far as comparing the 2 I will eat my crow on that one for now but if anything happens there I am dragging that stupid post up again. :devil:

Chris Brown seems like a very humble guy. Good interview.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I've been away from the shark pool for a while. I caught a couple of references in other threads about the love affair with Brown. But this is ridiculous! :rotflmao:

Chris Brown seems like a very humble guy. Good interview.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I've been away from the shark pool for a while. I caught a couple of references in other threads about the love affair with Brown. But this is ridiculous! :rotflmao:
What's ridiculous about that? Would you rather hear him sound like Keyshawn Johnson?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Brown seems like a very humble guy.  Good interview.
What's ridiculous about that? Would you have rather him sounded like Keyshawn Johnson?
I've just been reading this whole thread. There are definitely a few Titan homers around here. Nothing wrong with that. But dude, I think you're in love.

Users who are viewing this thread