What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Cowboys at Bills** (-2, 49.5) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Bills favored over the next great team from Dallas?
I don't get it Vegas.
But you always make money.
I don't...

Team That Circles The Wagons Like No One else- 29
America's Former Team- 26

Both teams missing some key contributors on defense.

Dak and the boys need this one badly.

Crazy how people excuse the turnover machine Allen but harp on Prescotts one “bad” season.

Cowboys 35
Bills 10

Bland gets another pick-six.

The Bills are likely going to get waxed today. Too many injuries on defense against a super hot Cowboys offense. Don’t see a way the Bills can slow down Dak and Lamb enough for Buffalo to win.

Dallas is 2-3 in their last 5 road games

Lost week 3 @ AZ
Lost week 5 @ SF
Won week 6 @ LAC
Lost week 9 @ PHI
Won week 11 @ CAR

They can be had on the road.

Dak and Co. are in year 1 of their “new” offense.

They lost to Arizona because they didn’t take the Cards serious. That happens in this league.

SF is a monster. You know this.

Philly is trending down but they’re still formidable.

Boys are getting hot at the right time.

The curse is broken! (Jimmy in the ring of honor)

Diggs is not right. He has dropped more in the last three weeks than I have ever seen him drop.

It’s insane. For all the tantrums he’s thrown, it’s totally inexcusable for this to keep happening. He’s out there whining about the double teams while dropping key pass after key pass.

My goodness. Gave Davis had ZERO clue where that ball was. He is such a waste.
Really? I admit I don’t watch a lot of bills games, but he seems to be a pretty good deep ball receiver. That ball was thrown 5 yards behind him.
That ball was a mile in the air. He had plenty of time to adjust but couldn’t find the ball.

And he has good straight line speed, but has never been good at adjusting to the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread