What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Cowboys at Bills** (-2, 49.5) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

The Bills have 3 drops already. This has happened all year. Everyone seems to know and understand how bad the Chiefs receivers are and how many drops they have, but the same thing has been happening in Buffalo. It’s no wonder Josh feels like he has to resort to Hero Ball so often.

they bumped in midair. it was less violent than guys bumping each other on a touchdown celebration
The punter is prone and liable to get hurt. Kinda like how you can’t bump a player who has called a fair catch. It is a safety measure.
But you can absolutely demolish them provided you get to them before the ball is kicked. Doesn’t make a lot of sense.

I still want to know with Cook capable of playing like this and keeping Murray and Johnson active, why exactly did Buffalo sign Fournette?

They haven’t elevated him once yet. Weird signing for both sides if they aren’t going to do so.

they bumped in midair. it was less violent than guys bumping each other on a touchdown celebration
The punter is prone and liable to get hurt. Kinda like how you can’t bump a player who has called a fair catch. It is a safety measure.
It's been called this way since I started watching football in 1975.

Come on guys give it a rest.....clear as day roughing the punter. Text book.

I still want to know with Cook capable of playing like this and keeping Murray and Johnson active, why exactly did Buffalo sign Fournette?

They haven’t elevated him once yet. Weird signing for both sides if they aren’t going to do so.
Depth. Injuries happen constantly.

Depth. Injuries happen constantly.
Surprised with the stretch that he wasn’t elevated to mix things up. Might not see him at all this year unless that Johnson shoulder wasn’t a small blip last series.

They signed him when Harris got hurt and Johnson hadn’t done anything yet. Johnson has played a lot of special teams which Fournette wouldn’t so that also comes into play. Frankly, I think Murray hasn’t been that great but McDermott sure does love to see him in their for blitz pickup on 3rd down and in high pressure situations. Not sure how good at pass blocking Fournette is, but if he isn’t great at it, I think they’ll continue trusting Murray even though Murray has not been very good with his touches.

Lost in all this is that Diggs has both a drop and what should have been a fumble/turnover. Is he quiet quitting out there or what? Because right now he’s basically a replacement level guy out there with all his mistakes.

James Cook is pretty much a must start now. Looking like the Bills version of CMC all of a sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread