What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys At&T stadium (1 Viewer)

Slider

Footballguy
Anyone been there? Where and how much to park a car? Their awful website talks about Six Flags, Rangers stadium and 12,000 spaces of their own but no details on how much or which you can go to. I'm flying in Sunday and getting a rental car. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone been there? Where and how much to park a car? Their awful website talks about Six Flags, Rangers stadium and 12,000 spaces of their own but no details on how much or which you can go to. I'm flying in Sunday and getting a rental car. Any ideas?
Only time I was there was for the TCU-OSU game this year.  There was plenty of parking around.  Parking lots I saw ranged from $40-60.  I was told by some locals lots can be $100 for Cowboys games.  I can not verify this.  We parked in a shopping center parking lot right by the Northwest corner of the ATT grounds for $50.

I drove by the old stadium once and thought to myself “this thing really looks like #### on the outside”.

Yeah it's bizarre. Nowhere can you find info. There's $15 parking a mile away on parking whiz but I have no clue about the area.

There is a brewpub next to Six Flags called Humperdink's that has a shuttle service. For $15 a person, you can park at Humperdink's, ride the shuttle to the stadium, watch the game, and then ride the shuttle back to Humperdink's. So, if you don't have a large group, this could be a good option for you.

My son and I used this service last year for the Thanksgiving game (Chargers vs. Cowboys). We paid $30 bucks and only had to walk three blocks or so to meet up with the shuttle. Much better that paying $100 for parking. In fact, we live in Arlington and it was still worth it to pay the $30 to use the shuttle service instead of trying to have my wife negotiate the horrendous traffic to drop us off and still have to walk about 1 1/2 to 2 miles to get to the stadium entrance.

Here's the link for more info:  Humperdink's Shuttle Service

There is a brewpub next to Six Flags called Humperdink's that has a shuttle service. For $15 a person, you can park at Humperdink's, ride the shuttle to the stadium, watch the game, and then ride the shuttle back to Humperdink's. So, if you don't have a large group, this could be a good option for you.

My son and I used this service last year for the Thanksgiving game (Chargers vs. Cowboys). We paid $30 bucks and only had to walk three blocks or so to meet up with the shuttle. Much better that paying $100 for parking. In fact, we live in Arlington and it was still worth it to pay the $30 to use the shuttle service instead of trying to have my wife negotiate the horrendous traffic to drop us off and still have to walk about 1 1/2 to 2 miles to get to the stadium entrance.

Here's the link for more info:  Humperdink's Shuttle Service
Excellent! I just bought two round trips. We are now all set. Woohoo!

just went there myself this year, awesome stadium, took the guided tour on a Saturday, saw Jerrys man cave and everything.

There is a cool giant bar inbetween the Rangers stadium and Jerrys world called Live Texas? (IIRC) giant and cool, watched the early games there. 

Traffic was terrible in and out, our group had rented a minivan so we parked way out...about a mile or walk and parked in some business parking lot for like 25 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread