What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Bears - TNF - Week 14 - FF Playoffs (3 Viewers)

As long as Mitch doesn't do something stupid Bears are getting whatever they want on Dallas.

EDIT: that was a stupid pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but that's a block in the back.

Bears feel confident that Piniero can hit from 36?

You really don't have to know anything about football to be an nfl official. They are so blatantly bad, how can you not laugh at this point. Do they have these bozos even read a rule book. They probably can't read, what am I thinking  

Freaking hate seeing the refs screw up games. Is there any sport with less accountability of the officials? 

It’s probably because it’s Dallas, right? Dallas always gets all the calls, right? I mean that’s everybody’s perception
Refs are just terrible in general. If anyone gets the calls, it's the Packers offensive line. Hold on every single play and it's never called. 

You really don't have to know anything about football to be an nfl official. They are so blatantly bad, how can you not laugh at this point.
Facemask occurs right in front of them but instead they call a block in the back that didn't happen......can't make this futility up. 

Dallas are obviously a much better team. Lol. Same amount of wins. Dallas has a weaker division. Shut the hell up, Troy. 

Throw to your FB on crucial 3rd and then attempt a kick with ur awful kicker. 

Cowboys gonna Cowboy. 
it was the correct read. Their fall back is very good at catching. Do you always speak so authoritatively about things you obviously don’t know what the hell it is you’re talking about?

I just can't understand the Cowboys. One of the most talented offenses in the league and they just aren't very good. How is that possible? 

Users who are viewing this thread