What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF - Cowboys @ Titans (+13.5, 40.5) (1 Viewer)

There you go. Got Shultz in both my championship games. NICE
Traded for him in SF. Hope they find a way to keep him around.

I know his athleticism doesn’t wow anyone, but he’s a big target, runs crisp routes and has soft hands. And he can block.

Hendershot & Fergusen both pale in comparison.
Agree

Smooth despite not being an athletic freak. Plus he's on the field pretty much the whole game because he's a good blocker. Would be a mistake for the Cowboys to let him go

You know you’re spoiled by Henry when you just automatically expect the back to run through a linebacker

NFL needs to go to 15 yards on INT.. The spot is ridiculous.. Gallup wasn't catching that.
Eh, then we'd have db's tackling guys every time they're burned 50 yards downfield. Almost feel like there should be 2 categories of DPI (like running/roughing the kicker or the old facemasks), but that just becomes a judgement call and lead to even more controversy.

Jonathan Ward is on the Titans now? I was a big fan of his in Arizona's preseason games. Titans seem to have pretty good RB depth.

Users who are viewing this thread