What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Giants week 9 (2 Viewers)

Daniel Jones doesn't look so good to me. Someone explain why the announcers keep going on about how great he is going to be. I'm not seeing it.  

Daniel Jones doesn't look so good to me. Someone explain why the announcers keep going on about how great he is going to be. I'm not seeing it.  
With a semblance of an OL to protect him I think he could be solid. Imma reserve judgement until I see him with more time to throw. He got destroyed tonight. 

ahead of CMC and Cook?
I take him over everyone. Cook & CMC also fine choices. Dallas seems like a more complete team. we’ll see how things shake out over the rest of the year & off-season, but if I were drafting today I’d take Zeke 1.01

I take him over everyone. Cook & CMC also fine choices. Dallas seems like a more complete team. we’ll see how things shake out over the rest of the year & off-season, but if I were drafting today I’d take Zeke 1.01
Depends on the scoring system.  in PPR, CMC is the clear 1.01.  Standard leagues, you can make a case for Zeke at 1.01 (I would still take CMC but Zeke is my clear 1.02)

We have all had those years.
Yep, I'm not whining so much as just finding it funny at this point.

For those of you in DFS, consider starting the following next week:

Josh Allen, Dalvin Cook, Damien Williams, Sammy Watkins, Tyrell Williams, DeVante Parker, Darren Waller, Rams D. Its the least I can do.

A) He plays in NY.

B) Everything is always The Best to Tessitore and Booger. That's how they've gotten this gig at ESPN. Offering a realistic viewpoint has no place there.

JaxBill said:
A) He plays in NY.

B) Everything is always The Best to Tessitore and Booger. That's how they've gotten this gig at ESPN. Offering a realistic viewpoint has no place there.
Collinsworth is the same way 

every week “so and so is THE BEST in the league !!!!”

Everyone can’t be the best Chris..

Users who are viewing this thread