What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Seahawks 1pm PST (1 Viewer)

I’ve never said this as fan ever...but I am close to being done. 
if i were a Cowboys fan, knowing what you guys know, Garett's clapping on the sideline would have me throwing batteries at his head. 

i think the issue is that it isn't a quick fix for you guys. Maybe it can be if you bring in a real strong head coach, but not sure the Jones family will do that. 

I’ve never said this as fan ever...but I am close to being done. 
You can't do that, man.

Lots of talent on this team. Long, LONG-time Cowboys fan here. Trust me when I say an innovative coach would make a world of difference. Like night & day.

We've got a bunch of cap space next season & we can greatly improve our receivers. I cautioned we could be a year away & that very well may be the case. 

Another bonus is we're in a division with no dominant team. Just hang tight. As Aaron Rodgers says, "RELAAAX".

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol at Elliot owners. A fumble then they lose a touchdown to Austin from the 3 or so yard line. 

lol, Why the hell go for 1 there? i guess the plan is go for 2 later but that kind of show you have no confidence in your team to get that 2 point conversion. 

Whatevs, hold Seattle here and get a FG or something and you guy cover the 8.5.  

if i were a Cowboys fan, knowing what you guys know, Garett's clapping on the sideline would have me throwing batteries at his head. 

i think the issue is that it isn't a quick fix for you guys. Maybe it can be if you bring in a real strong head coach, but not sure the Jones family will do that. 
This team is good, the coaching is not.

lol, Why the hell go for 1 there? i guess the plan is go for 2 later but that kind of show you have no confidence in your team to get that 2 point conversion. 

Whatevs, hold Seattle here and get a FG or something and you guy cover the 8.5.  
You go for 1 there so that if Seattle picks up a FG while you are coming back, you can still tie with 2 TDs and don't need to go for 2 at any point.

If they don't score, you can go for 2 next time.

Cowboys should have offerred a little more for Earl Thomas. at the least, it would have made a nice diference this game

Users who are viewing this thread