What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** DALLAS @ SEATTLE GAME THREAD ***** (2 Viewers)

After getting blwon out last week, Hasselbeck coming out throwing was obvious. They are pissed and want to get out to a big lead. Don't worry, SA will get at least 1 TD and has an 80% chance for 2 TD's IMO.

Seattle LBs suck so bad they make a black hole look tame. Isiah KazawhatzisWentToHarvardski does not have the ability to get off ANY block. Seattle will miss Simmons and Brown more than most can imagine.
Nice play by Niko. Did a good job of getting off his block and stuffing that 3rd and 1.

anyone got a phone number for ABC affiliate in Chicago?this is ridiculous.The fire is being shown on every network.

anyone got a phone number for ABC affiliate in Chicago?this is ridiculous.The fire is being shown on every network.
Someone must have called because they switched it over for 3 plays...now its back to the :hot:

What, is it the ### #### Sears Tower? Wrigley Field? Hope no one is hurt, but who cares? Miss O'Leary's cow? News typically means more than 3 people give a ####.

Anyone in the Chicagoland area and has Comcast THE GAME IS ON!! It is on channel 217!!!! Thank me later. Time to watch the game.

I disagree with the assessment of this game. This is an interesting MNF game, IMHO.+ I want to see how Julius Jones holds up under the workload.+ I want to see how the Seahawks respond to their recent slump.+ Shaun Alexander can be exciting to watch.+ Let's see what Witten can do tonite.+ Bill parcells vs Mike Holmgren, two super bowl winning coaches.:popcorn:If this game bores you, just turn in your mod credentials at the front desk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in the Chicagoland area and has Comcast THE GAME IS ON!! It is on channel 217!!!! Thank me later. Time to watch the game.
YOU'RE THE BEST THANK YOU

Testaverde is moving like he's underwater.
Who needs a quarterback?We have two powerful running games (in Dallas' case, at least in the last few weeks)Nothing is more exciting to me than two powerful running games going at each other. Just throw the records out and move the piles. :football:

Just kick the extra point here. Its too early to do this. You never want to take points off the board unless you are sure you must. Ok, Parcells calls a timeout to discuss. Let's see if he reconsiders.

Who needs a quarterback?We have two powerful running games (in Dallas' case, at least in the last few weeks)Nothing is more exciting to me than two powerful running games going at each other. Just throw the records out and move the piles. :football:
True...but a single diminsion running game is Baltimore. When defenses have to respect the pass...the offense will be much more effective.

Well, we wil see if that comes back to haunt them. parcells took a point off the board. :penalty: on him.

True...but a single diminsion running game is Baltimore. When defenses have to respect the pass...the offense will be much more effective.
They have some playmakers in the passing area. Hasselback may need better WRs, while the Cowboys need the QB. Putting Hasselback on the Cowboys would be interesting.

Alexander's on pace for a 18 attempt night. Just what a #1 RB should be. Keep throwing it Hasselback..... :rant: Man, I hate this game sometimes.

Alexander's on pace for a 18 attempt night. Just what a #1 RB should be. Keep throwing it Hasselback..... :rant: Man, I hate this game sometimes.
Parcells is taking it away. He's daring them to pass. Sometimes, you have to take what the defense gives you.

Well done..... 4th and less than 1, and the Seabags can't even get the snap right :rolleyes: . Guess it's time to go to bed. Nothing to see here.

Users who are viewing this thread