What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** DALLAS @ SEATTLE GAME THREAD ***** (1 Viewer)

Well done..... 4th and less than 1, and the Seabags can't even get the snap right :rolleyes: . Guess it's time to go to bed. Nothing to see here.
I'm glad I'm not a Seahawk fan. Pathetic.

for the record, I hate everybody who gets to watch this game and is complaining about it.
Have they put out the fire yet?? :hot: :banned:
I think they put it out hours ago and are showing footage from this afternoon.Chicago is acting like podunk town USA. Fires pre-empting MNF? I can't believe this is happening.

for the record, I hate everybody who gets to watch this game and is complaining about it.
Have they put out the fire yet?? :hot: :banned:
I think they put it out hours ago and are showing footage from this afternoon.Chicago is acting like podunk town USA. Fires pre-empting MNF? I can't believe this is happening.
:yes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Man, Jones is good!!!
It's really fun watching him run. Even if I didn't have him, as a football fan I'd enjoy seeing him run. But it does make it sweeter having him plugged in as my RB3 the last two weeks. :DMy league is a one-keeper league and my choices are either Jones or McGahee (maybe Onterrio). Something tells me I'm gonna be agonizing over that decision heading into next season.

I can only assume that with Seattle falling behind that Holmgren will abandon the running game and put the game in the able hands of Hass and the WRs.The good news is that nest year either Holmgren or Alexander will be somewhere else.

I can only assume that with Seattle falling behind that Holmgren will abandon the running game and put the game in the able hands of Hass and the WRs.
They have to have established a running game to abandon it.

As a Cowboys fan, I'm loving Jones' production. As a FF owner of Alexander playing Jones, I'm completely pissed off. Holmgren looks as if he's taking cues from Martz on how to "coach" a team. What a dolt......

Holmgren is clearly being outcoached.
This is nothing Rich Kotite wouldn't be able to do fairly regularly, so don't give Parcells too much credit. Methinks the new avatar is coming tonight...

As a Cowboys fan, I'm loving Jones' production. As a FF owner of Alexander playing Jones, I'm completely pissed off. Holmgren looks as if he's taking cues from Martz on how to "coach" a team. What a dolt......
Or maybe it's just because they're having far more success with the passing game than the running game. I'm watching the game and there's just no room for SA to run.

Or maybe it's just because they're having far more success with the passing game than the running game. I'm watching the game and there's just no room for SA to run.
With Seattle down a score and no remnants of a running game whatsoever, I think this is the end of Alexander's night for the most part so long as Hasselbeck and the WRs keep the chains moving.

Three of the first four Seattle plays were Alexander carries this half. Are you now a Holmgren fan?

game is finally on in Chicago...only missed 33 points in 31 minutes. :hot:
Hey Aaron...Chris Chambers and Boo Williams :D (just jerking your chain. my team is a year away while you are headed back to Titletown ;) )

Id say you have a chance. I got what i needed, so good luck to you. :thumbup:
Thanks Colin. He just got the 2nd touchdown so I'm on the way! Just need 51 more yards now.Julius is looking like one heck of a rushing threat, but it would be nice to see him featured in the passing game a little more. If he got 4 more receptions, I'd be tied up!

Hey Aaron...Chris Chambers and Boo Williams :D (just jerking your chain. my team is a year away while you are headed back to Titletown ;) )
yeah, that trade didn't work out quite as well as I hoped it would but I think I'll be alright at RB with Jamal Lewis, Clinton Portis, Domanick Davis, and Kevin Jones. JJ would have just been overkill anyway.My team has been pretty lucky all year but they seem to be peaking at just the right time.

With Seattle down a score and no remnants of a running game whatsoever, I think this is the end of Alexander's night for the most part so long as Hasselbeck and the WRs keep the chains moving.
Its exactly the opposite.With the Cowboys up 26-14, Parcells is going to probably start defending the pass.NOW is when Holmgren needs to show a committment to the run.

Shick,NO, I'm not a Holmgren fan. I've rooted faithfully for the Cowboys since they beat the Broncos 27-10 in the Super Bowl (I was 7). Just would've been nice for my RB1 to outdo his past 3 weeks production of 10, 1, 0 points respectively (in our scoring system).Thanks for asking though....

yeah, that trade didn't work out quite as well as I hoped it would but I think I'll be alright at RB with Jamal Lewis, Clinton Portis, Domanick Davis, and Kevin Jones. JJ would have just been overkill anyway.My team has been pretty lucky all year but they seem to be peaking at just the right time.
No such thing as overkill in a dynasty league, paticularly when it comes to RB. Did you trade JJ for Boo williams and Chris Chambers? :shock:

Shick,NO, I'm not a Holmgren fan. I've rooted faithfully for the Cowboys since they beat the Broncos 27-10 in the Super Bowl (I was 7). Just would've been nice for my RB1 to outdo his past 3 weeks production of 10, 1, 0 points respectively (in our scoring system).Thanks for asking though....
Okay, you're not a fan. Is he still a dolt?

All I have to say is CCHHOOOOOOO!! CCHHOOOOOO!! I'm enjoying the ride. Later in the week the JJ Express will be headed to New Orleans and you can purchase a ticket in advance. :yes:

No such thing as overkill in a dynasty league, paticularly when it comes to RB. Did you trade JJ for Boo williams and Chris Chambers? :shock:
[hijack]To be fair Aaron got the guy he wanted (Winslow) in the end. The trade was for the pick that turned in to JJ.[/hijack]

traded the 1.06 rookie pick for Chambers and Boo. To be honest, I didn't expect much of Julius Jones coming into this season and I already felt loaded at RB. Wanted to strengthen my WRs and TEs and I thought Boo was going to have a Gates/Witten/E.Johnson type of season this year.

Users who are viewing this thread