What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dark horse QB Keepers for 2024 (1 Viewer)

oldmanhawkins

Footballguy
My superflex keeper league drafts this Saturday and I’m hoping to crowdsource some late round QBs that might have a starting job next year. I’m looking at Aiden O’Connell. Is there anything to see with Stetson Bennett or Hendon Hooker? Who else ya got?

Skylar Thompson. If Tua gets hurt again for more than a game or 2, he'll get a shot. He looked really good as a rookie in preseason, not so much in real games. Maybe in year 2 he's less overwhelmed and turns out to be good. Miami probably has a good enough roster that if he doesn't suck they are at least competitive.

I don't think it's going to happen, but it's a decent cheap QB flyer.

Also, Sam Darnold, and I like the Aidan O'Connell pick.

Skylar Thompson. If Tua gets hurt again for more than a game or 2, he'll get a shot. He looked really good as a rookie in preseason, not so much in real games. Maybe in year 2 he's less overwhelmed and turns out to be good. Miami probably has a good enough roster that if he doesn't suck they are at least competitive.

I see it the same way. I have Skylar, AOC, Darnold, and Huntley as flyers on my SF dynasty roster. I am currently without a 3rd starting QB. One or more will see playing time this season, while also holding potential for greater value next season.

This plus Howell or pay up for Pickett

Users who are viewing this thread