What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DE Myles Garrett, CLE (3 Viewers)

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Browns EDGE Myles Garrett was released from the hospital Monday night.​

Garrett will reportedly undergo more tests but any injuries he suffered are all non-life threatening. Garrett flipped his vehicle several times on his way home from practice Monday, reportedly losing control on a wet road while swerving to avoid an animal. The Browns' All-Pro EDGE rusher and his passenger both escaped with no major injuries. The team has not yet disclosed Garrett's status ahead of the team's Week 4 game against the Falcons.
SOURCE: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
Sep 27, 2022, 9:49 AM ET

Browns HC Kevin Stefanski said the team will reassess Myles Garrett's (shoulder) Week 5 status on Wednesday.​

Stefanski refuted a report from ESPN's Adam Schefter that Garrett could miss "two to four weeks," and added that Garrett is feeling better. Garrett was held out for Sunday's game against the Falcons, but it sounds like there's a slim chance he could suit up in Week 5. For now, we'll wait until Wednesday to see where the team's at on Garrett's status.
SOURCE: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com
Oct 3, 2022, 3:22 PM ET

the nfl and it's refs are slaughtering his numbers and career. he's twice the player his numbers show, and that might even be lowballing.

Reactions: GPS
Next Gen Stats
Myles Garrett recorded all six of his pressures against Mekhi Becton in under 2.5 seconds in Week 17.

Garrett (54) is 1 of 2 pass rushers (Micah Parsons, 60) to generate over 40 quick pressures this season.

#NYJvCLE | #DawgPound

Myles Garrett has averaged just 0.66 seconds to cross the line of scrimmage when rushing the passer this season, the quickest get-off in the NFL (min. 250 pass rushes).

As a result, he has recorded the 2nd-quickest time to pressure (2.32 seconds).

#NYJvCLE | #DawgPound

1 sack in last 7 games.

Tell me you didn't watch the browns, without telling me you didn't watch the browns.
Tell me you didn't watch the Steelers, without telling me you didn't watch the steelers. Watt is more impactful and had a better season.
I would also say that Crosby should be in the conversation too. His problem is his team was not very good so the impact he made wasn't very fruitful. But he played almost every down and was a huge impact player

Users who are viewing this thread