What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Delanie Walker (1 Viewer)

ThePittbully

Footballguy
Two weeks with Troy Smith as the 49ers starting QB and two weeks Delanie Walker has had 4+ catches and 80+ yards. The London game was thought to be a one time deal because Vernon was out, but today with Vernon in (I think I didn't see the game just seeing the statline) he matched that production again. Niner homers and people who have seen the games, does Smith seem to have a relationship with Walker building or is this just because Davis is not fully healthy at the moment?

Matt Maiocco

CSNBayArea.com

Tight ends

46-Delanie Walker: Played 30 snaps from scrimmage, as Johnson has seemingly settled on the 49ers' "12" personnel package as the team's base offense (2WR 2TE 1RB). He made four catches for 80 yards. Got beyond cornerback Brandon Fletcher for a 36-yard gain early in the fourth. Also played a lot of special teams. He wrapped up Danny Amendola on the opening kickoff.

www.ninersnation.com

David Fucillo (Fooch)

49ers offensive coordinator Mike Johnson (Post - Walk thru - November 11, 2010 prior to RAMS)

On how you envision all the TEs together as it is the first time for you with Vernon and Delanie being healthy at the same time this season:

"I agree. I'm excited about that and that possibility. I think they present problems for a defense because they can run block, but they can also get vertical on you if you're trying to overload the box and attack the run. We had them for the first series of the Atlanta game and this will be the first time together, so I think that's going to help our offense if we can keep those guys on the field together and attack the defense and put pressure on certain personnel group packages that we have."

Users who are viewing this thread