What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debate (1 Viewer)

This is fitting tonight.

"Here is a pro tip do not use a used trash can i know you are thinking i could save about eight bucks stealing my neighbors can but trust me bromigos i learned the hard way that infusing the great taste of trash in to your meat is not all that you might think it would be."

Last edited by a moderator:
So frustrating - Bernie is so effective at questioning her judgment - on Iraq and Libya.  The email scandal plays right into that as well.  Would be a home run for him, and completely appropriate.  Such a dumb strategy to let her off on that.  And it will end up costing him the nomination.

If they have an "Anyone but Hillary" lever, I'll put both hands on it and fall backwards.  

What's the verdict here? Informative debate? Will it change any minds? 
Edge to Hillary so far. Bernie mildly disappointing. Hillary dropping Obama's name (infinity -2).

Update: Bernie scoring points on foreign policy, which is a knock on the one we all call The Secretary.

Hillary on staying in NATO if you demand they pay more but they don't what will you do?  Hillary: Nothing changes. 

Then why demand they pay more? 

She's anything but that.  An #######, a snake, a liar, a panderer, a charlatan, a career criminal...  Not a moron.

No, she's a moron.  Did you just hear her say that she'll demand more from NATO and if they don't do more then she say oh well?

Users who are viewing this thread