What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debate (1 Viewer)

If your kid gave you that smug look you would put him/her into timeout.  Quite honestly, it's on par with Trump's weiner talk.

Hilary:  "I also want to say"

mod:. Ok, go on for another 10 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
The arrogance of trying to draw back Bernie's voters to unify the party.  She's just terrible.  

Hillary's been reading a ton tonight.  She can't speak off the top of her head because of all of the changes she's made since the last debate.

And this thread has gotten pretty annoying too. Every other post is "OMG HILLARY YOU SCUMBAG LIAR I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR YOU!!!!" 

I mean come on guys, we all know how you feel already. Add some thought to it. 

And this thread has gotten pretty annoying too. Every other post is "OMG HILLARY YOU SCUMBAG LIAR I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR YOU!!!!" 

That isn't any different than what we see every day in the Hillary thread.

Reminder: Hillary has the 2nd highest unfavorable rating for any presidential candidate ever.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/cnn-democratic-debate-new-york-presidential-election-2016/?ex_cid=538twitter

David Firestone 11:02 PM

Despite Sanders’s denials just now, Democrats have been annoyed that he has not raised more money to help the party’s down-ballot candidates, as Politico reported on Wednesday. (If he is elected, he would need scores more Democrats in Congress than are in office now in order to get any of his policies passed.) But Sanders has agreed to raise money for three Democratic House candidates. What sets them apart from the larger pack is that they have endorsed him.

:lmao:  she just brings it out of people.  They can't help themselves.  The words almost type themselves.

Reminder: Hillary has the 2nd highest unfavorable rating for any presidential candidate ever.
Reminder - you pointed to her unfavorables for 6 months prior to the first primary predicting she would be in serious trouble trying get the Democratic nomination with what you said were historically low numbers.. You were wrong.

Reminder - you pointed to her unfavorables for 6 months prior to the first primary predicting she would be in serious trouble trying get the Democratic nomination with what you said were historically low numbers.. You were wrong.
He's right....no one expected this primary race to be close. It is....deal with it.

Eh, I don't think I ever said she would not be the nominee but what I was saying I predicated on a few things which never happened. I'd say this is very much where things were pointing.

My point here is the reactions here is very much how she's perceived across the country, she's largely disliked.

Last edited by a moderator:

From your lips to my ears:

OMG I THINK Hillary is a lying scumbag and I will never vote for her!!!

Users who are viewing this thread