What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver at Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

Bad News: If Osweiler gets hurt, there is no 3rd QB dressed.

Good News: Could emergency QB be any worse?

Prayers go out to the guy but why is a league that pretends to care about player safety letting a guy with spinal stenosis play? 

I need a big game out of Doyle.  I want to start Indy’s defense tonight like I normally do for Thursday’s, but can’t pull the trigger for the fantasy playoffs.
Same here, but it ain’t happening yet.......

Have Olsen on the bench, so watch it will be the week he finally comes alive.

"The Colts say Brandon Williams has movement in his limbs and that he has a head injury. There was no injury to his neck. He was strapped into a cart for precautionary measures."

Mike Wells, ESPN Staff Writer

OK, had some errands to run, and missed most of the game.

I fired up Doyle in a couple of spots, playoffs on the line (obviously)....all close matchups. Did that dude even make it to the stadium???   :wall:

I did see Osweiler dive into the end zone.  That typically means its a good night to do drugs and read about the results tomorrow.  :D   LOL.

TZM

Jack Doyle was late arriving to Lucas Oil Stadium Thursday night due to forgetting there was a game this Thursday night.

Source: Mike Chappell on Twitter

Oct 14 - 1:13 PM

Jack Doyle was late arriving to Lucas Oil Stadium Thursday night due to forgetting there was a game this Thursday night.

Source: Mike Chappell on Twitter

Oct 14 - 1:13 PM
Lol. 

They better forgive him and get him the ball more

Users who are viewing this thread