What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Did AOC Truly fear "GOP lawmakers would lead rioters to her" (1 Viewer)

People the right are constantly demonizing:

Feinstein (although not as much lately as the next on the list now) 

Pelosi

Hillary 

AOC

Tlaib

Warren Sanders (not a big fan myself but I think she means well) 

Harris, now that she's VP

Pelosi

Hillary 

AOC

Tlaib

If only they could get the fair shake Trump did.  :lmao:

Yeah, the rioters in Dallas had no issue assaulting LEO's either.  In fact, they killed 5 of them they were so unconcerned.

BOTH situations were bad, but were you on these boards ranting and raving about that too?  Let me ask someone who may have been here for that.

@GoBirds and @Ramblin Wreck : Were they quick to blame the entire left a few years ago when the 5 Dallas cops were killed by BLM/Antifa?
1. I’m not ranting, nor raving. I’m answering the question posed by the OP.

2. I’m not blaming the entirety of conservatives for AOC being scared, or cops being killed.

3. I don’t post in every thread, and I’ve already commented how the Capitol protests differ from those of BLM. Moreover, nobody is defending violence by any group of protestors.

4. You’ll never be productive by fixating on hypocrisy. Please try to keep on topic.

Not Trump :lol:

I was more taking issue with the idea that summer violence was in any way tied to Biden.

Did Biden organize the summer protests? Did he encourage them for months to support his conspiracy theories?
No the summer protests were not organized by Biden nor were they “pro Biden” events.

The protests were a result of American citizens seeing the police kill a fellow unarmed American citizen (George Floyd) in the middle of the street.

No the summer protests were not organized by Biden nor were they “pro Biden” events.

The protests were a result of American citizens seeing the police kill a fellow unarmed American citizen (George Floyd) in the middle of the street.
Yep.

Of course no MAGA person throwing out this ever acknowledges this. 

Weren’t this summer’s protests largely against policing practices in cities with primarily Democratic leadership?  I remember that being pointed out about a thousand times.  To characterize the protests and ensuing riots as “Pro-Biden” seems odd at best.

How do you take anyone seriously or give them any respect after 8 years of that?

We won’t even talk about the race baiting, the McCain comments, the scam university, the ##### grabbing comments, and countless other things that should have bounced him from the process.
Man you have an excuse for everything, it’s impressive. Well done. 

Weren’t this summer’s protests largely against policing practices in cities with primarily Democratic leadership?  I remember that being pointed out about a thousand times.  To characterize the protests and ensuing riots as “Pro-Biden” seems odd at best.
Yes. It’s absurd.

Trump created this atmosphere, asked for these people to show up based on lies, then they flip out and it’s somehow Antifas fault.

I’d swear we are being trolled but you then you see a congressman saying this inside the building like 5 hours later.

Right up until they violently invaded the Capitol, tried to disrupt the election process  and 5 people died.

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?
Uhm....yeah, I know.  I said it was a mostly peaceful protest.  :shrug:

Just like it was called as they were standing in front of ACTUAL fires burning down neighborhoods.  

Were you just as smarmy as you shared your cute question about Mrs. Lincoln with others on this board as the neighborhoods were burning and businesses being looted?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm....yeah, I know.  I said it was a mostly peaceful protest.  :shrug:

Just like it was called as they were standing in front of ACTUAL fires burning down neighborhoods.  

Were you just as smarmy as you shared your cute question about Mrs. Lincoln with others on this board as the neighborhoods were burning and businesses being looted?
We all saw it.  Trying to gaslight or deflect doesn’t make it anything different than what it was.   

GoBirds said:
Man you have an excuse for everything, it’s impressive. Well done. 
Huh?  You claimed Trump got demonized right from the get go.  Do you not think there was a reason for that.  But go ahead and click a laughing emoji.  The General gave some reasons why many of us don't give him respect.

Huh?  You claimed Trump got demonized right from the get go.  Do you not think there was a reason for that.  But go ahead and click a laughing emoji.  The General gave some reasons why many of us don't give him respect.
Those were weak excuses for the level of behavior we witnessed from the Left over the last 4 plus, sorry. If he’s really that bad you should set a better/lead by example instead of setting new lows. Sad. 

Those were weak excuses for the level of behavior we witnessed from the Left over the last 4 plus, sorry. If he’s really that bad you should set a better/lead by example instead of setting new lows. Sad. 
I think we can agree to disagree.  If my belief is that Trump was the worse president of the last 100 years, the bar is too low.

The level of which you guys give Trump passes and excuses for is truly amazing.

How is there anything lower than the past 2 months of Trump’s schtick? Or saying Obama is fishy and something just isn’t right about him! About saying a judge from Indiana can’t preside his case properly because he’s a Mexican, and on and on. This is one guy. The level of devotion is staggering. 

How is there anything lower than the past 2 months of Trump’s schtick? Or saying Obama is fishy and something just isn’t right about him! About saying a judge from Indiana can’t preside his case properly because he’s a Mexican, and on and on. This is one guy. The level of devotion is staggering. 
The behavior of the haters has been in the gutter since well before day 1, well before the scapegoats you attempt to use. Sorry, the faux rage falls on deaf ears when those complaining act similar. 

Also defending behavior of Pelosi’s and AOC with “but Trump”. Come on man. 

Yup.  So many examples.  Too many to keep track of.

The behavior of the haters has been in the gutter since well before day 1, well before the scapegoats you attempt to use. Sorry, the faux rage falls on deaf ears when those complaining act similar. 
Just because you choose to overlook Trump’s behavior does not make it faux rage :lol:

Example: Spending months lying about a rigged election isn’t normal and shouldn’t be overlooked. 

Just because you choose to overlook Trump’s behavior does not make it faux rage :lol:

Example: Spending months lying about a rigged election isn’t normal and shouldn’t be overlooked. 
Spending years on a ridiculous Russia conspiracy theory because you can’t accept election results isn’t normal and shouldn’t be overlooked. 

Last word. 

Spending years on a ridiculous Russia conspiracy theory isn’t normal and shouldn’t be overlooked. 

Last word. 
If you think no other administration in the same situation would have been investigated well we can just agree to disagree :lol:

Remember Donald spent 8 years investigating Obama’s birth certificate. 

I don't see a single person, nor a single Conservative here, denouncing peaceful protest. However nothing stayed as peaceful protest did it? It turned to rioting/looting that destroyed many small businesses, many owned and operated by minorities and many who gave jobs to minorities.

As the protests/riots increased and got national coverage, the donations to BLM spiked exponentially. The pathway to donations was via Act Blue into Thousand Currents, which allowed BLM to skirt the 501c3 tax exemptions since it doesn't have it's own charter yet. Thousand Currents funnels the money into the DNC. The DNC launders the money down the ticket, which kicks back up to DNC HQ, which piecemeals the money in a fashion similar to a feudal system to gain control of the Party without question. The foundations of this was laid in 2012 during the Obama run and fully weaponized by Hillary Clinton using "Joint Fundraising Agreements" ( i.e. the Hillary Victory Fund) that skirted campaign finance laws and abused the IRS 527 exemptions. The FEC just stared at their feet and slunk away. Joe Biden inherited this and didn't blink an eye.

The riots/protests might not have been formally "Pro Biden" but the Biden campaign and the DNC all down the ticket profited financially from the donation spikes given to BLM. As small businesses burned, Joe Biden watched money roll in. Did he organize the protests? No. Did he take ownership of them as Pro Biden events? No. BUT DID HE TAKE THE DAMN MONEY? Yes. He did.

When you take the money, you don't get to wash blood from your hands. You'll also notice that the police don't stop getting into officer involved shootings, in Houston a few weeks ago, a young black man was shot in the back but did you see riots? No. You know why? The election was over. Do you see Lori Lightfoot and Andrew Cuomo talking about opening up their respective economies again? Sure you do. Did they do that before? No. Because the election wasn't over yet.

A lot of those small business owners, already financially destroyed by the pandemic, were given a final kill shot by the rioting and looting and burning. Those are people where some will end up on the street. THEIR KIDS WILL END UP ON THE STREETS AND BE HOMELESS TOO.

If you want to say Trump framed the situation so Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner used the campaign and White House as personal piggy banks to run graft and launder money and trade influence for cash, I won't argue with you. Trump is a straight up no holds barred unethical grifter in that regard.

But there are going to be homeless children on the streets and Joe Biden took laundered money to profit off of it so he and the rest of the DNC could have some political talking points on the clearly one sided MSM.

Donald Trump doesn't get a pass for taking the money. And for a damn sight, Joe Biden doesn't get a pass for taking the money.

What happened to George Floyd was disgusting. But you don't honor that by profiting off of making innocent children homeless and starving on the streets.

Show me proof that gang members don’t vote!  Otherwise they are Biden voters and were looting and burning in Biden’s name!

The ridiculous conflation of the summer riots with the insurrection continues.  

So her location was unidentified, but somebody tweeted about where she was? 

The claim is false.

Pelosi isnt here is obviously not the same as Pelosi is at in N out burger. 
Pelosi isn’t here. Start looking somewhere else.  Obviously not the same as identifying her location, but it would still be useful information for those looking for her. 

Pelosi isn’t here. Start looking somewhere else.  Obviously not the same as identifying her location, but it would still be useful information for those looking for her. 
It's sedition either way.  Both are aiding domestic terrorists.   

Pelosi

Hillary 

AOC

Tlaib

People on the left constsntly demonize all people on the right.  

People on the left constsntly demonize all people on the right.  
This is completely not true - if anything it’s the reverse.  Turn on Fox and watch how many times they bucket the left.  Or Rush or Bongino or any leading talking head non news person

This is completely not true - if anything it’s the reverse.  Turn on Fox and watch how many times they bucket the left.  Or Rush or Bongino or any leading talking head non news person
So you don't watch CNN, ABC, MSNBC or listen to Democratic politicians?  

Users who are viewing this thread