What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Did Ramses Barden Leapfrog Hixon as the #3 WR? (1 Viewer)

If Cruz is in the slot, Barden can play the outside. Not sure if Coughlin has people lose their spot due to injury though.

If Cruz is in the slot, Barden can play the outside. Not sure if Coughlin has people lose their spot due to injury though.
Hixon was #3 and Barden was #4 before Hixon's and Nick's injury. To me....Ramses is definitely the better receiver based on the last game. You can't just "crap" and get 9 catches and 138 yards. I don't think Hixon can this on his best day. Could be wrong...but that is my opinion thus far.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron Dixon was a receiver/KR in the late 90's early 2000's for the Giants.

Dominick Hixon is the current 3rd WR for the Giants.

The answer to your question is no.

Ron Dixon was a receiver/KR in the late 90's early 2000's for the Giants.Dominick Hixon is the current 3rd WR for the Giants.The answer to your question is no.
Just answer the question. Not sarcasm BS to show you how smart you are. My GOD ...this forum is full nonsense crap.

Ron Dixon was a receiver/KR in the late 90's early 2000's for the Giants.Dominick Hixon is the current 3rd WR for the Giants.The answer to your question is no.
Just answer the question. Not sarcasm BS to show you how smart you are. My GOD ...this forum is full nonsense crap.
Your putting it on yourself man, It's not that hard to get a thread title right.go and change it now and it will be legit.But to come on here and start threads like this one and the Aaron Rodgers Thread that got shut down...

Last edited by a moderator:
here are manninghams stat lines

2011 39 523 4 with cruz 2010 60 944 9 with half of steve smith2009 57 822 5 with steve smith
so there is definitely room for a 40-50 catch guy in NYG

he also has upside that mario did not if nicks/cruz miss any more games

imo, a good ff WR4. i think he will be well worth the cost to pick him up

Interesting stat: It looks like in ISEDROYSTERS long time here, he/she has started 11 threads in the Shark Pool, three of which have already been locked. That's a pretty impressive hit rate. :thumbup:

Barden has always had the measurables. I like the kid a lot.

The question is who do the g men need at #3? Are they more interested in solid veteran play or the upside Barden brings? Will they want to develop Barden to trade one of the 3 a year from now? Will Barden really get the snaps to be a ff starter?

Oh, and :lmao: at this whole thread. Both sides. Just made my night.

Users who are viewing this thread