What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DIRECTV SUNDAY TICKET (1 Viewer)

Have the Superfan and the H10 receiver, but 701 is just displaying the schedules of the sports channels. I'm just curious if anyone has got this to work and does NOT have the phone jack plugged in like you're supposed to (I don't)? Wondering if that is the determining factor or not.
I do not have a phone line in my DVR, worked like a charm.Sorry :mellow:

yeah same thing I have a Direct tv hr20-100s hd dvr receiver went into 701 and it went into the player tracker screen and it locks up my receiver.. When I reboot it goes to the same channel and locks up.. The only way I get out of the channel is I reboot and when it aquires sat data at 100 percent you have to quickly change channels.... Now I did it with my d10 and no problem.. Im on the phone with direct tv now and there trying it with there direct tv hd dvr ....they said to try a hard reboot and that they would zap programming over there.. guess what nothing same still problem...they say that there engineers are working on it...

yeah same thing I have a Direct tv hr20-100s hd dvr receiver went into 701 and it went into the player tracker screen and it locks up my receiver.. When I reboot it goes to the same channel and locks up.. The only way I get out of the channel is I reboot and when it aquires sat data at 100 percent you have to quickly change channels.... Now I did it with my d10 and no problem.. Im on the phone with direct tv now and there trying it with there direct tv hd dvr ....they said to try a hard reboot and that they would zap programming over there.. guess what nothing same still problem...they say that there engineers are working on it...
Good luck! Let me know if you get it fixed. I've got the same receiver, but won't be messing around with it today. Last night channel 701 froze up my receiver and it took 90 minutes worth of restarts before my receiver was able to show any programming. Not willing to chance not watching any games just so I can track my guys on the tv.

Thanks for the info. Please let us know if you hear anything else from them. the techs were cluless when I called and then i got an e-mail telling me to call the techs. there's a thread going on DTV's web-site also in their "technical forums" section,looks like a problem with the HD-20's in general.

Thanks for the info. Please let us know if you hear anything else from them. the techs were cluless when I called and then i got an e-mail telling me to call the techs. there's a thread going on DTV's web-site also in their "technical forums" section,looks like a problem with the HD-20's in general.
I had channel 710 on for a few minutes, changed to 711 and then the damn receiver froze again. This will be the end of the hr20 hd dvr if this thing craps out on the first day of nfl season.

I had channel 710 on for a few minutes, changed to 711 and then the damn receiver froze again. This will be the end of the hr20 hd dvr if this thing craps out on the first day of nfl season.
Got a quick fix. Take off the B-Band converter or converters on your HD-DVR and everything works and doesn't freeze up. DTV will have to do something about those.

Got a quick fix. Take off the B-Band converter or converters on your HD-DVR and everything works and doesn't freeze up. DTV will have to do something about those.
Thanks I'll keep that in mind. My receiver seems to be acting better as of 12:10. Maybe DTV found something that was causing the freeze ups.

Users who are viewing this thread