What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you care how my FF team is doing? (1 Viewer)

Do you care about how my FF team is doing?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fridayfrenzy

Footballguy
Do you care what my record is?Do you care what I need on MNF to win?Do you care how many busts/breakouts I have?Do you care what place I am in?Do you care how unlucky my team is?Do you care about my team's injuries?Do you care how many top 5 players I have on my team?Do you actually care?

No, and I see your point. Too many threads hijacked by those wanting to bring their team into the discussion. Of course those with rosters in the sig really want you to know about their team ;) Of course they will say the reason is for the ACF, so they don't have to keep listing their team over and over. ;)

Yes. Yes I do.What is your favorite color? Do you have any pets? Do you ever wear white after Labor Day?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, and I see your point. Too many threads hijacked by those wanting to bring their team into the discussion. Of course those with rosters in the sig really want you to know about their team ;) Of course they will say the reason is for the ACF, so they don't have to keep listing their team over and over. ;)
Who would go into the ACF, anyway? I mean, seriously.

Is this a thread making fun of people who posts their rosters on their signatures? If so, I'm soooooooooo in.

Is this a thread making fun of people who posts their rosters on their signatures? If so, I'm soooooooooo in.
No, this thread is for all the posts and threads about people's own teams and act like people care how they are doing, or will show pity for how unlucky their season has been.This is for the "What do you need on MNF?" threads which is just a laundry list of people spouting off what they need in their own scoring systems and leagues. There is no discussion in those threads. Its someone posting because its therapeutic or something. When is the last time you have seen someone reply to what someone posts about that they need and say.."wow, you are in tough", or " goodluck" or any type of response. If there is no dialogue or discussion, what is the point?

This is for the threads that ask people how a certain player will do in the coming week and someone replies they are starting PLayer A over PLayer B, when its not even relevant to the discussion.

I gain no additional knowledge by knowing how someone's particular team is doing, or what they need, or how unlucky they are. I just don't care. I care about hearing people's opinions and gaining knowledge.

So if you don't care about my team, you can guarantee I don't care about yours.

As you can see, this is a pet peeve of mine. :rant: :boxing:

No, this thread is for all the posts and threads about people's own teams and act like people care how they are doing, or will show pity for how unlucky their season has been.This is for the "What do you need on MNF?" threads which is just a laundry list of people spouting off what they need in their own scoring systems and leagues. There is no discussion in those threads. Its someone posting because its therapeutic or something. When is the last time you have seen someone reply to what someone posts about that they need and say.."wow, you are in tough", or " goodluck" or any type of response. If there is no dialogue or discussion, what is the point?

This is for the threads that ask people how a certain player will do in the coming week and someone replies they are starting PLayer A over PLayer B, when its not even relevant to the discussion.

I gain no additional knowledge by knowing how someone's particular team is doing, or what they need, or how unlucky they are. I just don't care. I care about hearing people's opinions and gaining knowledge.

You realize the irony in thinking the rest of us care about your pet peeves, right?

Since you brought up something that has also irked me for awhile now, yes, I do care about your team.

Sometimes I do this because it's more informative than just posting :blackdot: and it gives an idea of how I view the player compared to a couple others... FWIW

Do you care what my record is?

Do you care what I need on MNF to win?

Do you care how many busts/breakouts I have?

Do you care what place I am in?

Do you care how unlucky my team is?

Do you care about my team's injuries?

Do you care how many top 5 players I have on my team?

Do you actually care?
Do you like movies with gladiators?Do you ever hang around a gymnasium?

Ever been in a Turkish prison?

:P

I agree with you though.

You realize the irony in thinking the rest of us care about your pet peeves, right?
I hope you realize this isn't about getting people to care about my pet peeve.Its to get across the message that the over 3/4 of the people here don't care about your team.

I hope you realize this isn't about getting people to care about my pet peeve.

Its to get across the message that the over 3/4 of the people here don't care about your team.
I agree with you. I was just having some fun.

Go look at the "How many Top 5 players do you have?" thread and tell me the point or what has been gained?People go in, list their lineup and leave. They don't look at someone else's or reply to someone else's lineup post.I am pretty sure the players listed are all gonna be similar...seeing that it will be the top players right now.

Personally, my two least favorite posts are:1) If your team is still undefeated, then post your roster. This is usually followed by a bunch of "sharks" complaining that undefeated rosters must be in a "guppy" league. 2) What do you need on Monday Night? Someone already mentioned that post, but have you ever read that one? If you need 6 field goals from David Akers, just go to bed and quit complaining. Nobody cares...I propose an atomic wedgie to whomever kicks off those posts in the Shark Pool from here on out...

Its to get across the message that the over 3/4 of the people here don't care about your team.
Considering the results, it's amazing the amount of people who post in those threads.

Do you like movies with gladiators?

Do you ever hang around a gymnasium?

I agree with you though.
ever seen a grown man naked?Do you like it when your dog rubs up and down on your leg?

...great movie - Airplane.

I agree with you though.
ever seen a grown man naked?Do you like it when your dog rubs up and down on your leg?

I think the point of this thread is that he doesn't care that you liked the movie Airplane and he wishes we were all dead.

I agree with you though.

I think the point of this thread is that he doesn't care that you liked the movie Airplane and he wishes we were all dead.
I know I've posted this in other threads, but here it goes again...He hopes our daughter's back never sees the light of day.

No, I think giving advice about a league is fine and constructive. There is dialogue, and the person is trying to get advice from more experienced people who may have encountered the situation already.Younger leagues sometimes go through pains because they find out loopholes and nuances in their rules. The more experienced leagues have gone through that already and can give the proper advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread