What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you like listening to Judas Priest and/or Iron Maiden? #Spinoff (1 Viewer)

Do you like listening to Judas Priest and/or Iron Maiden?

• Yes

Votes: 50 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Both when in the mood. Far prefer Iron Maiden's catalog despite my undying affection for Turbo Lover.

We hold each other closer as we shift to overdrive
And everything goes rushing by, with every nerve alive

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
Don't really ever listen to them -- nor did I ever -- but I get their appeal and to whom they appeal. My friends growing up liked them. It just wasn't my speed.

I can get behind some of their songs and enjoy them if they come on, but to listen to a full album would be a bit much.

i would say "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" is the best of their combined songs if I had to pick. "Wasted Years" and "Run To The HIlls" are also pretty excellent tracks.

Surprising results...I literally don't know a single person that would say "put on some Maiden"
They've sold over 130 million records. It's possible that there may be people who listen to different music than you.
I've never heard anyone say "put on some Taylor Swift", but I'm not surprised that people do.

The fact that they are not in the Rock n Roll HOF is a complete joke.

Surprising results...I literally don't know a single person that would say "put on some Maiden"
They've sold over 130 million records. It's possible that there may be people who listen to different music than you.
I've never heard anyone say "put on some Taylor Swift", but I'm not surprised that people do.

The fact that they are not in the Rock n Roll HOF is a complete joke.
I can't imagine caring what some random business thinks about a band. Rock and Roll by it's very nature shouldn't have a hall of fame. The concept of gaining the approval of a bunch of old people is the joke to me.

I’ll bet if you would have asked “Do you often listen to Iron Maiden or Judas Priest?” The results would have been much different.

I don't go out of my way to listen but enjoy if they come on a station i am listening too

It was very recently that a couple songs I really like were done by Priest/Maiden and I had no idea :bag:

I don't purposefully listen to either. Or Taylor Swift. I do listen to The Smiths often. Lukewarm on Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I was a big Maiden fan, but was really disappointed the one time I saw them. They opened for Elvis Costello, and the fans weren't feeling it.

Users who are viewing this thread