What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Double Feature: MOP vs JP Morgan Chase/Banks in a Steel Cage (1 Viewer)

Your typical credit union will have less hours open than Chase.  ATM network won’t be as easy too.  
Good points. But really all I needed was a 2nd card or account. Sure, there will be a $5 fee plus more for using the small bank at a remote ATM, totally understand. We usually are not charged anything for having our Check/Savings and I try hard not to rack any ATM fees but every once in a while I just let it go if I really need access. 

It's like I can put the gas in at $1.99 but then every once in a while I end up near the beach with little to no gas and I end up having to pay $2.49 a gallon over there or more...it off sets a lot of the savings but I figure it still balances out. I hate having to pay more for gas when I know there are lower prices around town. 

Welcome back MOP!  Don't go in the political forum.
I couldn't agree more with you. I have shut off the TV almost entirely and I still get some info thru the internet obviously but I am starting to aim my frustration at the Television World. 

-Every person is selling you an idea or their POV or something...they want you to buy in, otherwise they wouldn't speak or post. MOP is no different...

I don't believe everyone would act like they do in here if we were all sitting around having a cup of coffee at the Knights of the Triangular Shaped and Perpetually Perplexed Table   ;)  

Good to see you

Ned said:
:bs:  

You still write checks.  Admit it.
Yes, yes I do on occasion.

Got hacked once on a Friday night after 6pm, by 8pm I had all of my money back on my account. The bank? Chase.

:brush:

Friday Update: We went in to do some banking that we had to make an appointment for. We were greeted to two chairs near the teller windows but more of a desk set up with a plexiglass separating us from the worker bee. Now to be honest, this guy was awesome. He moved from NYC in Mid-March, oh yes, as this pandemic was in full explosion  :lmao:

I welcomed him to Florida, turns out he knew a lot of the same style of House Music i have grown accustomed to, this was not expected but certainly made the task easier. I was also wearing a bright and I do mean bright colored shirt with a very large monkey wearing a set of DJ Booth headphones and I get a lot of smiles back from it. 

So we get to the end and he asks if there is anything else he can do for me and I ask about getting something special on my new Visa/ATM card and he hooked me up with one of these and I had to laugh at how easily I was bought off from griping and complaining. 

Users who are viewing this thread