What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Cheatsheets organized by TIERS (1 Viewer)

sspunisher

Footballguy
I've always drafted by creating my own overall rankings. Decided to organize my cheatsheet into tiers this year and I want to compare it with whatever else is out there. Any websites with tiered cheatsheets that anyone recommends?

Also, I'm probably going to take advantage of the new Fan Duel offer for the FBG subscription. Are there any tiered cheatsheets that come with the FBG subscription?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can Tier any cheatsheet pretty damn easily

Only one that I know actually has the tiers delineated on their cheatsheets is FF Champs

I think it would be best to calculate your own tiers unless those previously listed build a tier sheet based on your league parameters.

Sigmund Bloom and I will again be producing a series of features highlighting our tiers with context this year. We're hoping to have the first run up shortly after the preseason starts and then an update after the third preseason week.

Actually I've already tiered my own just wanted others to compare. Thanks for the info I'll check them out shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread