What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator Wish List (1 Viewer)

David, I know you said to post in the other thread but I doubt my concern will be addressed there. I have been a subscriber for a dozen years but will pass if you don't have a draft dominator for the iPad this year. It has been mentioned many times but losing customers may be the only way to be taken seriously. I am a busy parent and honestly use the service only at draft time. I hope you consider it. If not then you lost a loyal subscriber.

David, I know you said to post in the other thread but I doubt my concern will be addressed there. I have been a subscriber for a dozen years but will pass if you don't have a draft dominator for the iPad this year. It has been mentioned many times but losing customers may be the only way to be taken seriously. I am a busy parent and honestly use the service only at draft time. I hope you consider it. If not then you lost a loyal subscriber.
What does being a busy parent have to do with you needing an iPad Draft Dominator?

What does being a busy parent have to do with you needing an iPad Draft Dominator?
I guess he would like to use that platform as compared to a laptop, or more likely a desktop; I am In the same boat, quite frankly.

You won't need the Draft Dominator for an IPAD this year, A new Draft GM feature is coming out, it's an app for subscribers, that does the DD and more am I correct David?

Also I downloaded the updated Stats into the DD and it has a player Error EJ Manuel and nothing updates.

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=draftgmsneakpeek

Users who are viewing this thread