What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dump Caddy? (1 Viewer)

This is either a sign that FBG has gotten way too popular, or a great fishing trip.

My guess is the former. The days of the yellow board are but a distant memory.

Caddy and LJ have just been dropped in my dynasty league. I am really high on Ron Dayne and Eric Moulds so I am not sure if I should drop them or not. What is the Shark move here? Dayne could be the runner where he is and Moulds caught a TD. Man, I hate these types of decisions.
I would wait a week and see what happens before you do somthing rash like droping Dayne.
Totally thinking the same thing. I am now thinking of dropping Antonio Gates instead in my start 2 TE league.
Dropping Gates? That's just crazy talk!!! He could easily be a top 15 tight end this year if the cards fall right.
Gates = top 15 overall = foolish thinking. Definitely in a start 2 TE league he is not even worth having on a roster at this point. I made the move and dropped him after reading this last post.

Caddy and LJ have just been dropped in my dynasty league. I am really high on Ron Dayne and Eric Moulds so I am not sure if I should drop them or not. What is the Shark move here? Dayne could be the runner where he is and Moulds caught a TD. Man, I hate these types of decisions.
I would wait a week and see what happens before you do somthing rash like droping Dayne.
Totally thinking the same thing. I am now thinking of dropping Antonio Gates instead in my start 2 TE league.
Dropping Gates? That's just crazy talk!!! He could easily be a top 15 tight end this year if the cards fall right.
:whoosh:

Ever hear of sarcasm?

Ever hear of sarcasm?
No. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread