What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (1 Viewer)

I finally finished this movie after at least a half dozen times trying. Hands-down one of the worst movies I’ve ever forced myself to finish. Just horrific acting. Chris Pine, who I usually like a lot in his movies just mailed it in. The butch girl from the fast and furious movies. Oh my god this movie is bad.

I finally finished this movie after at least a half dozen times trying. Hands-down one of the worst movies I’ve ever forced myself to finish. Just horrific acting. Chris Pine, who I usually like a lot in his movies just mailed it in. The butch girl from the fast and furious movies. Oh my god this movie is bad.

It’s a freaking campy dungeons and dragons movie that somehow managed to get a 90% fresh rating from stuffy critics and a 93% audience score. Are you sure you weren’t watching Krull?

It’s a freaking campy dungeons and dragons movie that somehow managed to get a 90% fresh rating from stuffy critics and a 93% audience score. Are you sure you weren’t watching Krull?
Hey hey hey now. We all wanted a Glaive when we were kids and you know it.

Ha ha, true. Maybe I should have gone with Beast Master.

Ha ha, true. Maybe I should have gone with Beast Master.
Now you’re just trolling me. The only reason I go hiking and backpacking at 52 is the off chance I find Tanya Roberts in some secluded pool.

Beastmaster and Krull are both better than this and I don’t like Krull at all.

Users who are viewing this thread