What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] 2010 Top 20 Rookies (4 Viewers)

What are everyone's thoughts on Carlton Mitchell WR USF? 6'4 220 with supposed 4.3 speed. He has phenomenal potential. Obviously he isn't a top 20 prospect, but i was just wondering what you guys think of him.
Not familiar with him. Looks like he's a junior. Has he declared for the draft? I don't have a chance to follow every team, so there are definitely lots of guys who have escaped my notice. I will keep an open mind about anyone who emerges and becomes an NFL draft pick.

Bear in mind that this is a guy who was ranked among the very elite RBs in the nation coming out of high school.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewr...6&Year=2006
I like Stafon as a sleeper too but be very careful putting too much faith in Rivals high school rankings. There are a lot more 5 star RB recruits that never pan out in the NFL than ones that become even average NFL RB's let alone stars.
I'm not putting much faith in the high school rankings, but I think they provide some support for the idea that he's a quality talent who was underutilized in college.

EBF,

A player I have been intrigued by that gets zero mention is Keiland Williams of LSU. Was injured late in the season and played the back up role to Scott but I always liked him better then Scott.

Last edited by a moderator:
EBF,A player I have been intrigued by that gets zero mention is Keiland Williams of LSU. Was injured late in the season but I have seen little mentioned of him.
Big time recruit out of high school. Looks good on paper with 5'11" 220 size and adequate speed. His career at LSU has been kind of a bust though. All four seasons look almost exactly the same. About 75 carries for 420 yards. I think the coaches would've used him more if he were truly an NFL caliber talent, but he never really became an important part of the offense. In his defense, LSU has been reluctant to use one guy as the bell cow in recent seasons. Even Joseph Addai was a RBBC guy there. Williams has not shown me enough to earn a spot on this list, but he's someone who could be worth a late pick if he finds himself on an NFL roster. He has decent physical tools. Just doesn't look special on the field. Not very instinctive or elusive. Goes down easier than you would expect given his listed dimensions. Has some upside though.

Great write up.

I'm faced with the 1.01 decision in a non-PPR. I was originally thinking I may have to go RB, but my current RB2 is Felix Jones and he seems to be coming around nicely. At this point I'm undecided but Jones' play is at least letting me entertain the idea of Dez Bryant now.

Demarco Murray???He has better size than the small backs.He is fast, athletic.....he ran hard from what I saw this season.Catches the ball well out of the backfield.He does get injured I know.
Never been a fan of his game and he certainly didn't change my mind when I saw him in the Sun Bowl (20 carries for 27 yards). He should go back to school and try to regain his 2008 form. Some people tout him as a viable NFL prospect and I guess there's the possibility of him being a reasonably high draft pick if he declares, but I don't think he's very impressive. He's a lean back. Tall and thin without much power. Every now and then he makes a highlight reel type juke, but he's really not a speed back. He doesn't have the great explosiveness of Best/Spiller/Devine. I just don't see where he fits in at the next level. He looks mediocre in every facet of the game.

Don't sleep on Jordan Shipley, WR Texas.Kid was one of three finalists for the Biletnikoff award this year and is a 6-year senior, so he's mature at 24 yrs old.Shipley runs great routes, has a very high football IQ, and is deceptively fast. He has Hines Ward + Wes Welker love-child potential.
He will get a long look in the 2nd-4th round of the NFL draft because of his production in college. Ward was a better athlete and Welker only succeeds (IMO) because he landed in a perfect situation for his skills. I think Shipley will probably be a WR3 or WR4 in the NFL.

Don't sleep on Jordan Shipley, WR Texas.Kid was one of three finalists for the Biletnikoff award this year and is a 6-year senior, so he's mature at 24 yrs old.Shipley runs great routes, has a very high football IQ, and is deceptively fast. He has Hines Ward + Wes Welker love-child potential.
I agree with you on Shipley's ability. I think his value will depend on which team drafts him. I think of it the same as Collie. Would he be as productive/valuable in Cleveland or other run-oriented team? But, if Shipley goes to a team that will take advantage of his abilities (ala Collie), he could be a valuable fantasy asset.Also, his age might work against him. Some teams prefer the younger receivers. Shipley will be in his late 20s by the time his rookie contract runs out

What are everyone's thoughts on Carlton Mitchell WR USF? 6'4 220 with supposed 4.3 speed. He has phenomenal potential. Obviously he isn't a top 20 prospect, but i was just wondering what you guys think of him.
He's an enigma. Solid skills but has shown a serious lack of concentration. IMHO, the offense should have funneled to him, but it never went that way. I think he has the physical ability to be strong at the next level. He's not a dumb kid by any means, but his focus is spotty and that's something that may take some maturing to fix.

I'll start by saying you do a Great job in all your write ups. But please explain what you and others see in:9. QB Sam Bradford, Oklahoma.?, I'll say it again. Weak arm and too small to play in the NFL.
You no idea what you are talking about. He is 6ft 4, 220 lbs. He has a strong arm. Weak arm? huh? He is also a fine athlete. Scratch golfer and was a great basketball player in hs as well. Do you just type random thoughts that you think are true? Do your homework.
A little harsh don't you think? I don't think Bradford has a Pennington weak arm.....but I don't think he has a Matt Stafford strong arm either.
Not trying to be harsh. I just don't like it when someone that is not informed just guesses at stuff and post inaccurate information. If you want a good breakdown of Sam Bradford here you go:Sam Bradford6'4, 218 pounds | Quarterback | Oklahoma Accuracy: Can put the ball into tight windows, even though he doesn't have the best zip on his passes. Bradford showed elite accuracy as a sophomore when he won the Heisman Trophy in 2008. Completed 67.6 percent of his passes during his career completing 604 of 893 attempts. His accuracy is best when he's not under pressure and he can step into his throws.Arm strength: Bradford's arm strength is good enough. He can't bomb passes like JaMarcus Russell, but it's good enough to complete deep outs. Bradford's arm is probably best suited for a West Coast scheme, but that's not to say he should exclusively play in that scheme. Puts a really nice touch on the ball. Athleticism: The mobility Bradford has is adequate. He won't blow you away on film, but he does have a little bit of elusiveness. Is smart enough to know when he should pull the ball down and run for a first down.Decision making: Elite decision maker. Rarely threw the ball into bad coverage. Does a really nice job anticipating routes and throwing it in the receiver's stride. Field vision: Bradford made his name by being able to read defenses and check down to his second and third target. Plays intelligently before the snap, reading the defense. Showed the ability to pump his shoulder to move the safety over. The question here is whether Bradford will be able to make his pre-snap adjustments while dropping back.Mechanics: Delivery is slightly similar to that of Philip Rivers. It's a little higher, but Bradford looks like he pushes the ball. It's a three-quarters delivery that might get him in trouble at the next level. Played almost exclusively out of the shotgun and will have learn how to play from under center.Pocket awareness: Does a nice job of feeling the blitz coming in on him. Tends to keep his feet planted and doesn't dance around in the pocket. The issue here is that Bradford had a phenomenal offensive line as a sophomore and rarely saw pressure.Size: Has optimum height and looks to have large enough hands. One of Bradford's biggest negatives is his lack of bulk. It was an issue coming into his junior season and could be the reason he got his shoulder injured in the BYU game. Bradford needs to add at least 15 pounds of strength to his frame. This will make him more durable and maybe even strengthen his arm.Final word: Bradford's draft stock is going to ride on how well he tests during workouts. He was widely considered coming into the 2009 season the best draft-eligible player in the nation.He received that recognition because of his football intelligence, accuracy and leadership ability.
First thanks benson_will_lead_the_way. Second monkeysee another guy on this site that has to go by other or another person's insite. This writeup like mine is one person's thoughts on Bradford. I guess he already lost 3 lbs. from 223 too 220. Will he lose inches at the Combine? I say yes.Third monkeysee what round and which team will Bradford get drafted. NFL Stats. I'm saying his stats will look like Joe Kapps when it's all said and done, if he plays in that many games in the NFL. Look it up, I said last year he was too small to play in the Pro's, maybe I should have said in College. Didn't last one game. Again time will tell. Washington will not draft Bradford.

So much of what they guys will do is determined by where they will go.

For instance, I think if CJ Spiller goes to a team with a bad o-line, he will struggle. Jahvid Best has better inside moves, agility and escapability.

If CJ goes to a team with a great line? He'd be dominant.

I really think a one-cut system like the Broncos had would be great for Spiller. Get him some daylight and let him run.

Best will probably be successful anywhere, imo, as long as he is able to overcome his injury problems.

Noel Devine hasn't declared yet. In fact, the word around the WVU campus is that he's staying. He attended a team meeting last night.

It's a tough decision for Devine.

On the one hand, he's got two similar backs with more speed, in Best and Spiller. On the other, what if Best and Spiller fizzle out this year? Then where will Devine fit in next year?

It's tough to see Devine being more than a 10 carry a game RB in the NFL with his size under 180...But then I never though Chris Johnson would be able to log 25-30 carries a game at 6'0 200.

Tate is simply Golden........Major sleeping on this kid in here for a highly probable 1st Rd NFL draft selection......

If he slips out of the Top 6-7 rookie picks, it will be a crime......and I will thank all of the sleepwalkers after I scoop him up around 7-8...Sorry, but I just don't see the Josh Reed comparison, Tate is much more dynamic and a better athlete by far.

Gresham is the best skill position player in the draft, in that he is the most likely to be a dominant player at his position in the NFL. Bryant will not be dominant, he may be good but not approach the likes of Fitz, Andre, Moss, and Calvin status. Gresham could definitely become a Top 2-3 TE in the league, filling the void left after Gates and Gonzo are gone......

Nice evaluation write up EBF!..... :kicksrock:

40 time will be huge for Tate. It will tell us a lot about his chances. I don't think he can be a frontline pro at only 5'11" unless he runs below 4.5. He doesn't look that fast to me on the field, but maybe he'll surprise me.

My early opinion is that he's another Josh Reed/Peter Warrick. Undersized YAC monsters in college who struggled in the NFL because they weren't fast enough to run away from pro corners.

40 time will be huge for Tate. It will tell us a lot about his chances. I don't think he can be a frontline pro at only 5'11" unless he runs below 4.5. He doesn't look that fast to me on the field, but maybe he'll surprise me. My early opinion is that he's another Josh Reed/Peter Warrick. Undersized YAC monsters in college who struggled in the NFL because they weren't fast enough to run away from pro corners.
You really don't think he'll break 4.5? I think he'll be closer to 4.4 than 4.5. Are you more convinced on Gilyard's speed? Or are you less concerned if he times slow? A lot of sites have him at 4.5 flat. If they both run 4.5 flat, which do you like better?

So in other words I should be glad that I traded away my dynasty rookie picks for players already in the league?Not a very exciting bunch.
After Dez Bryant, agreed. I did trade Mendenhall straight up for Dez Bryant this off season, with the FULL BELIEF that Mendenhall would break out this year. Next year is the crop of wide receivers to own.

40 time will be huge for Tate. It will tell us a lot about his chances. I don't think he can be a frontline pro at only 5'11" unless he runs below 4.5. He doesn't look that fast to me on the field, but maybe he'll surprise me. My early opinion is that he's another Josh Reed/Peter Warrick. Undersized YAC monsters in college who struggled in the NFL because they weren't fast enough to run away from pro corners.
You really don't think he'll break 4.5? I think he'll be closer to 4.4 than 4.5. Are you more convinced on Gilyard's speed? Or are you less concerned if he times slow? A lot of sites have him at 4.5 flat. If they both run 4.5 flat, which do you like better?
Gilyard looks more explosive to me. He's pretty dangerous on returns. Seems to have a nice burst. Tate has made his fair share of big plays as well, but he just looks so slow off the line. I don't see much burst.Neither one of the two can afford a slow 40 time given their size. If they both run slow times then they'll both be low on my board. I'm less worried about Gilyard based on what I've seen on the field. That may change over the next few months.

So in other words I should be glad that I traded away my dynasty rookie picks for players already in the league?Not a very exciting bunch.
After Dez Bryant, agreed. I did trade Mendenhall straight up for Dez Bryant this off season, with the FULL BELIEF that Mendenhall would break out this year. Next year is the crop of wide receivers to own.
2011 is shaping up to be a good WR class. A handful of big names at the top and some compelling depth. I like it more than this year's WR class collectively, but I think Dez is better than any of the 2011 guys.

interested to see how much McCluster weighs at the combine and what his 40 yd dash time will be.

loose circuits said:
interested to see how much McCluster weighs at the combine and what his 40 yd dash time will be.
He's been moving up a lot of Rankings lately. Someone I've been watching since he ripped up beloved Red Raiders in the Cotton Bowl last year....ARG!This kid is something special. Someone I'll will stash on the end of my roster and wait to see how he matures and adjust to the NFL. He'll surely get drafted.

EBF said:
Team Legacy said:
2011 is shaping up to be a good WR class. A handful of big names at the top and some compelling depth. I like it more than this year's WR class collectively, but I think Dez is better than any of the 2011 guys.
How would you rank Dez Bryant vs. WRs from the past few rookie classes?

EBF said:
Team Legacy said:
The only guys who were clearly better are Fitz and Calvin. Dez is right up there with Crabtree as the 3rd-4th best WR prospect of the past five years.

EBF said:
Team Legacy said:
The only guys who were clearly better are Fitz and Calvin. Dez is right up there with Crabtree as the 3rd-4th best WR prospect of the past five years.
Do any of the other prospects rank very high, or is this just a very avg draft class?

1. WR Dez Bryant, Oklahoma State Elite WR prospect with few glaring flaws. Smooth athlete with a big frame and excellent playmaking skills. Routinely makes highlight reel catches. Not a burner, but plenty fast considering his size and playing style. Will occasionally drop an easy pass. Otherwise there's not much to nitpick. He has been ready for the NFL since his sophomore season.NFL Comparison: better Dwayne BoweBottom line: The only can't-miss skill player in this draft. Should become a perennial 1000+ yard WR in the NFL.
I have admittedly not seen much of him in games. I did watch the highlights you posted in the other thread and the one thing that jumped out at me was that he didn't seem to break any long runs. Most of the highlights were catches in traffic after which he was tackled. The scoring plays seemed to be mostly contested balls in the end zone rather than him breaking long runs. Of course, there really isn't anything wrong with this.My question, to you or others who have actually seen him in games, is does he have much after the catch skills?

How do you see the gap between Demaryius Thomas and Dez Bryant? I currently have pick 1.06 in my draft and am going to be watching Thomas closely. I also have 1.03 where I think Bryant could potentially fall to, so it might be a case of the 3rd RB off the board and Thomas vs Bryant and the last top tier RB.

Do any of the other prospects rank very high, or is this just a very avg draft class?
No one else looks like a can't-miss prospect, but there are lots of other guys with first round NFL draft potential:Jimmy ClausenSam BradfordCJ SpillerJonathan DwyerJahvid BestRyan MathewsDemaryius ThomasDamian WilliamsGolden TateBrandon LaFellMardy GilyardJermaine GreshamAaron HernandezYou have to figure that a pretty significant percentage of these guys will become quality players in the NFL.

How do you see the gap between Demaryius Thomas and Dez Bryant? I currently have pick 1.06 in my draft and am going to be watching Thomas closely. I also have 1.03 where I think Bryant could potentially fall to, so it might be a case of the 3rd RB off the board and Thomas vs Bryant and the last top tier RB.
That's a good question. I think they have similar athletic ability, but Bryant is a bit more polished and proven. I'll be curious to see how their results compare at the combine/pro day.Right now I would say they're probably closer in value than most internet pundits realize. Of course, I am operating on the opinion that Thomas is definitely the 2nd most promising WR available in the draft. Other people favor the likes of Tate, Williams, and LaFell.

Don't sleep on Bradford and Clausen. I think both are likely to be excellent QB's in this league.

I have admittedly not seen much of him in games. I did watch the highlights you posted in the other thread and the one thing that jumped out at me was that he didn't seem to break any long runs. Most of the highlights were catches in traffic after which he was tackled. The scoring plays seemed to be mostly contested balls in the end zone rather than him breaking long runs. Of course, there really isn't anything wrong with this.

My question, to you or others who have actually seen him in games, is does he have much after the catch skills?
Yea, he's okay in this department because he's a big guy who can run. Here's how I would sum him up:- He's big enough and smooth enough to be a good possession WR in the short/medium game.

- He's tall enough and coordinated enough to win jump balls downfield.

- He can break tackles after the catch because of his size, strength, and balance.

I compared him to Bowe in my post, but in some respects he's more similar to a bigger version of Reggie Wayne. Wayne excels because he's a smooth athlete and he catches everything. Bryant has those qualities, but he's also big and strong. He has a little bit of Boldin in his game as well. Not quite as powerful, but faster and more dangerous downfield. He's a stone cold lock IMO. Just watch him:

It's all there.

EBF,A player I have been intrigued by that gets zero mention is Keiland Williams of LSU. Was injured late in the season and played the back up role to Scott but I always liked him better then Scott.
Williams looks like Mendenhall or Benson when he's on, big and a terrific initial burst. Too bad he's barely ever on and had fumblitis. He's a nice deep sleeper in rookie drafts and I expect him to post nice size/speed #s.

EBF said:
I have admittedly not seen much of him in games. I did watch the highlights you posted in the other thread and the one thing that jumped out at me was that he didn't seem to break any long runs. Most of the highlights were catches in traffic after which he was tackled. The scoring plays seemed to be mostly contested balls in the end zone rather than him breaking long runs. Of course, there really isn't anything wrong with this.

My question, to you or others who have actually seen him in games, is does he have much after the catch skills?
Yea, he's okay in this department because he's a big guy who can run. Here's how I would sum him up:- He's big enough and smooth enough to be a good possession WR in the short/medium game.

- He can break tackles after the catch because of his size, strength, and balance.

I compared him to Bowe in my post, but in some respects he's more similar to a bigger version of Reggie Wayne. Wayne excels because he's a smooth athlete and he catches everything. Bryant has those qualities, but he's also big and strong. He has a little bit of Boldin in his game as well. Not quite as powerful, but faster and more dangerous downfield. He's a stone cold lock IMO. Just watch him:

Hey EBF, I haven't seen much of him but would a young TO (with better hands) be a good comparison....that's who I thought of while watching that video.

EBF said:

Sure, there are similarities. Bryant is a power type WR in the mold of TO, Boldin, Bowe, and Marshall.

Nice stuff EBF. Couple places where i disagree:

CJ Spiller is too high. The main reason that people keep ranking him so high is because of his ability to make big plays. But when you watch his big plays, most of them aren't NFL type plays. At this point there is more evidence that he's going to have serious problems running between the tackles than there is that he's going to be successful imo. And i anticipate a Reggie Bush type scenario where he gets a bunch of carries early on in his career, but after he struggles he will slowly be phased out of the offense.I'd much prefer to own Jahvid Best despite Spiller having a better body type than Best does.

I don't get the Anthony Dixon love. He runs very upright and he runs recklessly, not a good combination imo as he'll be susceptible to injury. Although he has pretty good burst for a big guy, his long speed looks poor. His cutting ability is also overrated imo. Overall he's to mediocre of a talent to be worthy of a early 2nd round pick of a FF draft imo.

I agree with you though in Stafon Johnson. He just looks like a NFL player. Good size, quickness, fluid hips, excellent cutting ability, seems to be able to break tackles fairly well. One possible issue i see in him is how few receptions he had in his career, though its possible that may be due to McKnight being an elite receiver out of the backfield more than Johnson being a poor receiver. Granted he may have some serious health question marks, but i'd rather have Stafon Johnson than CJ Spiller.

Nice stuff EBF. Couple places where i disagree:CJ Spiller is too high. The main reason that people keep ranking him so high is because of his ability to make big plays. But when you watch his big plays, most of them aren't NFL type plays. At this point there is more evidence that he's going to have serious problems running between the tackles than there is that he's going to be successful imo. And i anticipate a Reggie Bush type scenario where he gets a bunch of carries early on in his career, but after he struggles he will slowly be phased out of the offense.I'd much prefer to own Jahvid Best despite Spiller having a better body type than Best does.
You make some valid points. My hunch is that Spiller is overrated. Not nearly as bad as McFadden and probably not quite as bad as Bush, but the versatility and the raw athletic ability help cloud the fact that his pure running back skills are suspect. Bear in mind that he will probably be the first RB chosen in the NFL draft and a consensus top 2 pick in most FF leagues. By ranking him at #3, I'm actually putting up a caution sign.That said, I'm not going to try to outsmart myself too much. How low can you realistically rank someone with freakish athletic gifts who will in all likelihood be a top 20 pick in the draft? He's not without talent. He did some impressive things at Clemson considering the inconsistent supporting cast. He absolutely has the kind of burst, explosiveness, and speed that you look for in a pro back. He's not a bad player or a bad prospect. It's just not quite clear how his skills will translate.
I don't get the Anthony Dixon love. He runs very upright and he runs recklessly, not a good combination imo as he'll be susceptible to injury. Although he has pretty good burst for a big guy, his long speed looks poor. His cutting ability is also overrated imo. Overall he's to mediocre of a talent to be worthy of a early 2nd round pick of a FF draft imo.
I wouldn't call it love. He's ranked at RB6 and that's about where most draft pundits seem to think he'll be selected. He has NFL size and good production in a tough conference. He has been invited to the Senior Bowl. Like it or not, there's a pretty good chance that he'll be a 2nd-4th round draft pick. Any RB taken that high will figure prominently into the first two rounds of rookie drafts. I think Dixon is probably a backup at the next level, but you never know. It's not as though there are a lot of dynamite talents below him on the list. The depth doesn't excite me much this year. None of the RBs ranked below him look like good bets for success (except maybe Gerhart, who I nearly ranked ahead of him).
I agree with you though in Stafon Johnson. He just looks like a NFL player. Good size, quickness, fluid hips, excellent cutting ability, seems to be able to break tackles fairly well. One possible issue i see in him is how few receptions he had in his career, though its possible that may be due to McKnight being an elite receiver out of the backfield more than Johnson being a poor receiver. Granted he may have some serious health question marks, but i'd rather have Stafon Johnson than CJ Spiller.
Johnson returned punts in college, which suggests that he has plenty of potential in the passing game. He didn't get opportunities as a receiver because USC was hellbent on giving Joe McKnight every opportunity to become Reggie Bush. Johnson absolutely fits the mold of someone who could be a better in the NFL than he was in college. USC bungled that situation. Before we can get too excited about Johnson, we need to see whether or not his throat surgeries will have any long term consequences on his ability to play pro football. His performance at the Senior Bowl and combine should tell us what we need to know. Right now I would say he's the most underrated RB in the draft. Time will tell.

EBF said:

Wow... talk about a "my ball" attitude... he ATTACKS the ball. If he falls to 1.04 in my non-PPR, I think he could be a good pick there.

Curious if anyone has any updates on Pat Devlin.

I haven't had as much time this year to devote to college football as I have in the past, but I have kept up and most of the players I'm interested in have been mentioned here, but there are a few exceptions. Devlin's the primary one, I think he has what it takes to be a franchise QB in due time, but having Penn St unfortunately give the reigns to Clark instead did not get to watch any of Devlin at Delaware this year.

Others not mentioned that should be:

Freddie Barnes, there's been some chatter around here about him. Imho, he'll be a very good #3 at the next level but lacks the size/speed to be much better. A player I would love for my team to draft and that would be productive if given an opportunity, just don't think it's likely.

Brandon Minor, special talent that simply cannot stay healthy, in part due to his reckless playing style. If he could stay on the field he'd be great for 10-12 touches/game.

Todd Reesing, I see way too many Tony Romo similarities to ignore

Kerry Meier, talented enough to play now and is still new to the position

Curious if anyone has any updates on Pat Devlin.I haven't had as much time this year to devote to college football as I have in the past, but I have kept up and most of the players I'm interested in have been mentioned here, but there are a few exceptions. Devlin's the primary one, I think he has what it takes to be a franchise QB in due time, but having Penn St unfortunately give the reigns to Clark instead did not get to watch any of Devlin at Delaware this year.Others not mentioned that should be:Freddie Barnes, there's been some chatter around here about him. Imho, he'll be a very good #3 at the next level but lacks the size/speed to be much better. A player I would love for my team to draft and that would be productive if given an opportunity, just don't think it's likely.Brandon Minor, special talent that simply cannot stay healthy, in part due to his reckless playing style. If he could stay on the field he'd be great for 10-12 touches/game.Todd Reesing, I see way too many Tony Romo similarities to ignoreKerry Meier, talented enough to play now and is still new to the position
Brandon Minor is the only interesting guy on this list. worth a late round flyer.

EBF said:

Thanks. That video had more of the after catch running. You could see some speed there. I like him more now.

Thanks for the scouting report EBF.

In a two QB league how are your rankings affected? Where do Clausen and Bradford go? I assume they both move into the top 5.

I have the 1.4 pick and I know Bryant/Bradford will be gone. It's cloudy other than. I am thinking about Clausen with the number 4 pick.

Thanks for the scouting report EBF.In a two QB league how are your rankings affected? Where do Clausen and Bradford go? I assume they both move into the top 5.I have the 1.4 pick and I know Bryant/Bradford will be gone. It's cloudy other than. I am thinking about Clausen with the number 4 pick.
It's hard for me to answer this question because I have never played in a 2QB league, so I don't really have a point of reference. What I might try to do is trade the pick (possibly in a package) for a veteran QB. I'm generally not a big fan of using early rookie picks on QBs, but the NFL has seemingly done a better job of scouting the position lately.

New list of 30-35 players coming soon after the All-Star games.

There will be some radical changes and at least one previously unranked name in the top 10.

:unsure:

Why is he deceptively fast? Is he overweight? Does he run on an artificial limb? He looked just regular fast to me when I watched him in the BCS Championship game.Or is he deceptively fast in the same way that Bryant Gumbal and Colin Powell are deceptively intelligent?Speed is measured by the amount of time it takes to get from one point to another. There is no deception involved. The color of one's skin does not count as deception since it is in plain sight for everyone to see.People are either intelligent, fast, or gifted based on how gifted they are, not how gifted they are in relation to others of their same race and ethnicity. Deceptively fast is one of the more racist comments that is universally accepted by all.Not calling you a racist, it just always cracks me up when someone calls a white guy deceptively fast.

Why is he deceptively fast? Is he overweight? Does he run on an artificial limb? He looked just regular fast to me when I watched him in the BCS Championship game.Or is he deceptively fast in the same way that Bryant Gumbal and Colin Powell are deceptively intelligent?Speed is measured by the amount of time it takes to get from one point to another. There is no deception involved. The color of one's skin does not count as deception since it is in plain sight for everyone to see.People are either intelligent, fast, or gifted based on how gifted they are, not how gifted they are in relation to others of their same race and ethnicity. Deceptively fast is one of the more racist comments that is universally accepted by all.Not calling you a racist, it just always cracks me up when someone calls a white guy deceptively fast.
Not that I disagree with you but I always thought "deceptively fast" meant that in motion they still dont look like they are running all that fast. Some guys look like theyre blazing by and some guys look like they are running in molasses but are still burning everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread