What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2023 NFL Draft Class (1 Viewer)

What ever team takes Levis, enjoy setting your franchise back a few years. If you struggle against the likes of Vanderbilt, that's sad. But one of these perennial loser teams will take him high and they will be at the bottom of the barrel for years. Are the analysts actually not watching games, he's awful.

What ever team takes Levis, enjoy setting your franchise back a few years. If you struggle against the likes of Vanderbilt, that's sad. But one of these perennial loser teams will take him high and they will be at the bottom of the barrel for years. Are the analysts actually not watching games, he's awful.
He’s not awful but he has some warts. You’re being ridiculous saying that if you’ve watched all UK games like I have.. Better than having a RB for a QBs like they usually do. This UK team isn’t as strong as the last couple of years, especially the OL.

How would you rank them? I was really surprised to see McBride at #3, I've barely even heard of him.

How would you rank them? I was really surprised to see McBride at #3, I've barely even heard of him.
Ah, I should've known, forgot you're one and the same with the serial devy ranker.

Ah, I should've known, forgot you're one and the same with the serial devy ranker.
Actually I rank 2023 specifically

My top 24 (2 rounds) of 2023 NFL Draft Prospects for Dynasty start 1QB leagues are as follows. If SuperFlex move Bryce Young to 1.02 and C J Stroud to 1.03.

1.01 - Bijan Robinson
1.02 - Jahmyr Gibbs
1.03 - Jaxon Smith-Njigba
1.04 - Jordan Addison
1.05 - Quentin Johnson
1.06 - Bryce Young
1.07 - Zach Evans
1.08 - Sean Tucker
1.09 - Blake Corrum
1.10 - Michael Mayer
1.11 - C J Stroud
1.12 - Josh Downs
2.01 - Zach Charbonet
2.02 - Tank Bigsby
2.03 - Kendre Miller (although I like him more than Bigsby ;) )
2.04 - Will Levis
2.05 - Anthony Richardson (probably a bust)
2.06 - Rashee Rice
2.07 - Zay Flowers
2.08 - Mohamed Ibrahim
2.09 - Jalin Hyatt
2.10 - Jermaine Burton
2.11 - Marvin Mims
2.12 - Chase Brown

My top 24 (2 rounds) of 2023 NFL Draft Prospects for Dynasty start 1QB leagues are as follows. If SuperFlex move Bryce Young to 1.02 and C J Stroud to 1.03.

1.01 - Bijan Robinson
1.02 - Jahmyr Gibbs
1.04 - Jordan Addison
1.05 - Quentin Johnson
1.06 - Bryce Young
1.07 - Zach Evans
1.08 - Sean Tucker
1.09 - Blake Corrum
1.10 - Michael Mayer
1.11 - C J Stroud
1.12 - Josh Downs
2.01 - Zach Charbonet
2.02 - Tank Bigsby
2.04 - Will Levis
2.06 - Rashee Rice
2.07 - Zay Flowers
2.08 - Mohamed Ibrahim
2.09 - Jalin Hyatt
2.10 - Jermaine Burton
2.11 - Marvin Mims
2.12 - Chase Brown
Very thankful for this thread and posters like you.
I can very easily rank the elite prospects in each class (my own preference, not saying I hit 100%), but prospects such as Kendre Miller, Rice, Flowers are all players that I need to pay more attention too. This is the value in these threads.

Way too early to say Richardson will be a bust imo. While it’s clear he has a long way to go as a passer, he has legit gamebreaking rushing ability like that of Lamar. That can’t be underestimated for fantasy. I’m seeing him consistently mocked inside the top 15 and if that happens I want pieces of him. The upside is too high.

Both of my dev prospects declared early:

Syracuse RB Sean Tucker
Virginia WR Dontayvion Wicks

I think both guys had better tape in 2021 than 2022, but there's still some good potential there. Tucker looked like a first round back in 2021. Really great production and impressive clips. Total package of size, speed, and elusiveness. Looked a bit slower in 2022, maybe due to minor injury, as he seemed banged up. Still put up decent stats though and the latent potential is there. I'm tentatively viewing him as a day 2 guy and possibly a bit of a dark horse in this draft. If we go by 2021 film, he might be the best player in this RB group. Let's see what type of shape he can get into for the combine. He has dabbled in college track and has sneaky long speed, so could be a threat to crank a 4.4 type of time to boost his stock.

Wicks had kind of a nightmare season, even apart from the tragedy that hit their program. Numbers were massively down. Lots of drops. Going into draft season, he profiles as more of a day 3 project type than a likely high pick. His 2021 film is pretty strong though and even in a down season, he still managed some highlight reel moments, including this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmbMUkt-9o. It will be interesting to see what front offices make of him, as he had kind of a Michael Thomas/Josh Palmer/Allen Robinson look coming off a monster sophomore season. Everything went down the toilet this season and now he's looking like more of a late flyer. Teams are going to have to weigh the 2022 tape vs. what he showed in 2021.

Haven't done much homework on the rest of this class yet, as I don't watch much CFB anymore.

Will say that Corum is a guy I liked when I was building my dev board in August. Not surprised he's had a nice season. I'd say Myles Gaskin-Miles Sanders is the range there. Similar type of player. Squatty with nice quicks. Measurables may dictate whether he's a 2nd round guy or a 4th rounder. The really good players of this ilk were able to crank some fast stopwatch times (Ray Rice, MJD).

1.01 - Bijan Robinson
1.02 - Jahmyr Gibbs
1.04 - Jordan Addison
1.05 - Quentin Johnson
1.06 - Bryce Young
1.07 - Zach Evans
1.08 - Sean Tucker
1.09 - Blake Corrum
1.10 - Michael Mayer
1.11 - C J Stroud
1.12 - Josh Downs
2.01 - Zach Charbonet
2.02 - Tank Bigsby
2.04 - Will Levis
2.06 - Rashee Rice
2.07 - Zay Flowers
2.08 - Mohamed Ibrahim
2.09 - Jalin Hyatt
2.10 - Jermaine Burton
2.11 - Marvin Mims
2.12 - Chase Brown
You don't like Dalton Kincaid? I think Corrum and Israel are gonna be steals if they're drafted within the first 3 rds in the NFL. Would've like to see Kendre Miller handle a bigger workload in college with his size.

1.01 - Bijan Robinson
1.02 - Jahmyr Gibbs
1.04 - Jordan Addison
1.05 - Quentin Johnson
1.06 - Bryce Young
1.07 - Zach Evans
1.08 - Sean Tucker
1.09 - Blake Corrum
1.10 - Michael Mayer
1.11 - C J Stroud
1.12 - Josh Downs
2.01 - Zach Charbonet
2.02 - Tank Bigsby
2.04 - Will Levis
2.06 - Rashee Rice
2.07 - Zay Flowers
2.08 - Mohamed Ibrahim
2.09 - Jalin Hyatt
2.10 - Jermaine Burton
2.11 - Marvin Mims
2.12 - Chase Brown
You don't like Dalton Kincaid? I think Corrum and Israel are gonna be steals if they're drafted within the first 3 rds in the NFL. Would've like to see Kendre Miller handle a bigger workload in college with his size.
I do, but not top 24. I ranked him TE3 in DEVY. https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/devy-rankings-2023-2024-2025-prospects.804066/

He can be had late in rookie drafts, or even as a waiver wire pickup.

Is Zach Ertz a safe floor for Mayer or is he more Marcedes Lewis? Other comparison possibilities include Jason Witten/Heath Miller.

Last edited:
1. Bijan Robinson
2. Gibbs
3. Evans
4. Tucker
5. Corum
6. Charbonnet
7. Kendre Miller

also watching: Achane, Bigsby, McBride, Chase Brown

Got lucky in the wildcard round and the late projected 1st that I acquired last year turned into the 1.7. Is the 1-7 above a fair draft board for a team that has Mahomes in 1QB, is stacked five deep at WR, has Kelce/Goedert at TE, but needs an answer to RB1 when Henry and CMC fall from their perch?

I think it's unrealistic to expect an RB1 (overall RB1-12) from anyone except Robinson & (maybe) Gibbs. Is there enough talent there at #3-7 that they could get there if everything aligns, or at least reach high-end fantasy RB2 territory?

Or would it be blasphemy to pass on Johnston, Addison, JSN for some of these backs at the 1.7? If they're can't miss instant studs, I should be able to draft and trade for the future top 15 RB asset I'm seeking. However, I'm not sure that they're at such a level that it would be egregious just to draft the rookie RB in that spot instead. I have passed on DK Metcalf and Deebo Samuel for the likes of Sngletary and Henderson because of positional need. Trying to avoid going down that road again if the top WRs of this class really do have stud WR1 superstardom in them.

I have to say that 1.7 doesn't feel like a "sweet spot" in the draft at this point in time. Two picks in the early 2nd would look like a pretty nice return if I was doing the draft today. However, I think it might be too early to jockey for position. It's very possible that 1.7 starts to look better after the combine, NFL landing spots, and August drumbeats.

1. Bijan Robinson
2. Gibbs
3. Evans
4. Tucker
5. Corum
6. Charbonnet
7. Kendre Miller

Got lucky in the wildcard round and the late projected 1st that I acquired last year turned into the 1.7. Is the 1-7 above a fair draft board for a team that has Mahomes in 1QB, is stacked five deep at WR, has Kelce/Goedert at TE, but needs an answer to RB1 when Henry and CMC fall from their perch?

I think it's unrealistic to expect an RB1 (overall RB1-12) from anyone except Robinson & (maybe) Gibbs. Is there enough talent there at #3-7 that they could get there if everything aligns, or at least reach high-end fantasy RB2 territory?

Or would it be blasphemy to pass on Johnston, Addison, JSN for some of these backs at the 1.7? If they're can't miss instant studs, I should be able to draft and trade for the future top 15 RB asset I'm seeking. However, I'm not sure that they're at such a level that it would be egregious just to draft the rookie RB in that spot instead. I have passed on DK Metcalf and Deebo Samuel for the likes of Sngletary and Henderson because of positional need. Trying to avoid going down that road again if the top WRs of this class really do have stud WR1 superstardom in them.

I have to say that 1.7 doesn't feel like a "sweet spot" in the draft at this point in time. Two picks in the early 2nd would look like a pretty nice return if I was doing the draft today. However, I think it might be too early to jockey for position. It's very possible that 1.7 starts to look better after the combine, NFL landing spots, and August drumbeats.
That would not be draft board regardless of need. There are some WRs in this class I wouldn't pass on just because I need a RB.

1. Bijan Robinson
2. Gibbs
3. Evans
4. Tucker
5. Corum
6. Charbonnet
7. Kendre Miller

That would not be draft board regardless of need. There are some WRs in this class I wouldn't pass on just because I need a RB.
I would assume JSN, Addison, and Johnston. If I'm going there, I'm doing it thinking I have a real shot at the next Andre Johnson, Diggs, or whatever the aspirational comp is for JSN.

Maybe a case can be made for Evans or Tucker if they get the right landing spot. However, it would be tough to pass on any of these WRs for the 5th/6th/7th best RB.

I am comfortable passing on Mayer and Bryce Young at the 1.7. In most leagues, the three WRs go after Robinson & Gibbs, problem solved. I pick the best RB remaining on the board. However, I have a feeling that one of those WRs will get to the 7, which will make for a tough decision.

1. Bijan Robinson
2. Gibbs
3. Evans
4. Tucker
5. Corum
6. Charbonnet
7. Kendre Miller

I would assume JSN, Addison, and Johnston. If I'm going there, I'm doing it thinking I have a real shot at the next Andre Johnson, Diggs, or whatever the aspirational comp is for JSN.

Maybe a case can be made for Evans or Tucker if they get the right landing spot. However, it would be tough to pass on any of these WRs for the 5th/6th/7th best RB.

I am comfortable passing on Mayer and Bryce Young at the 1.7. In most leagues, the three WRs go after Robinson & Gibbs, problem solved. I pick the best RB remaining on the board. However, I have a feeling that one of those WRs will get to the 7, which will make for a tough decision.
I'm not high on Quentin Johnson as some are, but I did put him at 1.05 in start 1QB leagues. He would be 1.07 in SF.

1.01 - Bijan Robinson
1.02 - Jahmyr Gibbs
1.04 - Jordan Addison
1.05 - Quentin Johnson
1.06 - Bryce Young
1.07 - Zach Evans
1.08 - Sean Tucker
1.09 - Kayshon Boutte
1.10 - Blake Corrum
1.11 - Michael Mayer
1.12 - C J Stroud
2.01 - Josh Downs
2.02 - Zach Charbonet
2.03 - Tank Bigsby
2.04 - Kendre Miller (although I like him more than Bigsby ;) )
2.05 - Will Levis
2.06 - Anthony Richardson (probably a bust)
2.07 - Rashee Rice
2.08 - Zay Flowers
2.09 - Mohamed Ibrahim
2.10 - Jalin Hyatt
2.11 - Marvin Mims
2.12 - Chase Brown

Last edited:
Boutte has now flipped and is now declaring for the draft. Interesting. Had a disappointing year but looked to be a future star after his freshman season. I think he’ll test well. Probably a 2nd rounder.

Sushinsky issue if his draft goes
1. Bijan Robinson
2. Jahmyr Gibbs
3. Zach Evans
4. Jordan Addison
5. Quentin Johnson or Smith Njigba
6. Sean Tucker
7. does he take WR for his loaded position or draft 5th best RB.

he only hopes Young goes in top 6. I don’t see it in 1 QB league.
1.7 is tough spot in non TE premium or Super Flex league.

Boutte has now flipped and is now declaring for the draft. Interesting. Had a disappointing year but looked to be a future star after his freshman season. I think he’ll test well. Probably a 2nd rounder.

I think it makes sense for him, tbh. This WR class is incredibly underwhelming. If he tests well he’ll be instantly in the conversation amongst the other top 3 WRs - Addison/JSN/Johnson. There’s even a possibility he could be first WR off the board

Users who are viewing this thread