What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2024 NFL Draft Prospects (2 Viewers)

Erik Galko
.@UVAFootball WR Malik Washington built upon a stellar draft process at Pro Day last week.

He stood on his NFL Combine 4.47 and remarkable 42.5 vert/10’6 broad jump

He added a 4.26 short shuttle (where he slipped on finish) and 6.87 three cone (80th+ percentile).

Reminds a lot of a more explosive Sterling Shepard (who went pick 40 overall) and should easily be mentioned in the top-10 of WRs in this class.

I’d bet on him catching 60+ catches as a rookie. Plug and play impact receiver.

#ShrineBowl

Jim Nagy
As a pure route runner, Louisville's Jamari Thrash is among best in 2024 WR class. @Jamari_Thrash had his pro-day yesterday and scouts telling us he looked great in position drills.

Here's one of my favorite routes from @seniorbowl week...nasty hesitation skip-step. 😳

#TheDraftStartsInMOBILE™️

Louisville's Jamari Thrash posted plenty solid enough Combine (4.46 40-yd, 34.0 VJ, 10' BJ, 7.16 three-cone) but he plays even faster and more athletic than those numbers.

Getting deep here👇against Fresno's Carlton Johnson, who is second-fastest player on @ZebraSports GPS at @seniorbowl over past seven years.

If you rank this year's WR class in terms of just hips & feet, @Jamari_Thrash is right up there near the top.

Teams looking for outside separators in this draft are high on underrated @LouisvilleFB wideout. 😴

Pratt will remain a sleeper because there is no possible way that average fan can fairly evaluate him. You can see every combine throw of Sam Hartman but you only gets a handful of Pratt highlights at the combine. There seems to more coverage of Fn Skip Bayless shooting jump shots than Pratt's pro day. Apparently 28 teams attended the Tulane pro day.

As for Pratt not having a strong arm. I think it is strong enough. Some very good throws on tape but they are few and far between. There was a report (credible or not) at the Senior Bowl that he threw with the same velocity as Joe Milton. I am not going to say that Pratt is a good QB prospect or not but there is no Fn way I can tell with the biased terrible NFL coverage. No one saw Brock Purdy coming and I now know exactly why. Rant over.

Ed Daniels
..@GreenWaveFB quarterback Michael Pratt at pro day @Saints facility #WGNOtv

NFL on CBS
Everyone's talking about the top QB prospects, but @LegerDouzable thinks there's one guy that's getting SLEPT ON.

MICHAEL PRATT out of Tulane 👀

@GreenWaveFB | @Mpratt_

MLFootball
Tulane quarterback Michael Pratt with some CRAZY THROWS at his Pro Day

🤯🤯🤯

Teams in attendance were extremely impressed.

Jim Nagy
PRO-DAY UPDATE: Great turnout this morning for Tulane pro-day, which was moved to #Saints indoor facility due to inclement weather. 28 NFL teams were in attendance, including ***'t GMs from 𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 & 𝘿𝙤𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙨.

QB coaches from 𝘾𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨, 𝙅𝙚𝙩𝙨, & 𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 and WR coaches from 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙨 & 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙨 came to see @seniorbowl alums QB Michael Pratt and WR Jha'Quan Jackson.

Based on league feedback, Pratt and South Carolina's Spencer Rattler will be either sixth or seventh QBs drafted this year, both likely going on Day 2. Numerous teams we've spoken with have starter level grades on @Mpratt_.

Jackson opted not to run 40 after cooking 4.42 official 🔥 at Combine but he looked explosive running routes in drill work.

Vrulk
If one of then is 6th who isnt, Nix or Penix?

Jim Nagy
My mistake. Yeah, 7th and 8th QBs. Was in hurry leaving the workout and got sloppy. Good catch.

Eric Galko
From the @MemphisFB Pro Day today, RB Blake Watson wowed NFL personnel.

Scouts really liked the film, but had questions on athleticism and speed.

At 5096 and 200 pounds (‼️) he ran a 4.40 (times in high 4.3s/low 4.4s.)

As compared to NFL Combine RBs:
✅4.40 forty (4th best)
✅41.5 vert (T-1st)
✅11’3 broad (1st)

Seems like surefire draft pick despite no NFL Combine invite. Three 30 visits so far, imagine he’ll have at least a few more after this.

Another special Memphis NFL RB!

#ShrineBowlWhosNext

Users who are viewing this thread