What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2025 NFL Draft Prospects (1 Viewer)

Jordan Reid
#Alabama QB Jalen Milroe vs. Wisconsin

Deep downfield accuracy was on display yet again (his best trait). Like how they’re embracing 11/12 personnel and motions w/TEs for designed QB runs/play action off of it. Still want to see more throws over the middle of the field from him.

Milroe’s deep touch was excellent vs. Wisconsin.

My notes on Milroe prior to the season ⤵️

espn.com/nfl/draft2025/…

Jim Nagy
For those wondering what Jalen Milroe would look like in Kalen DeBoer's offense, we're starting to see similar results as @seniorbowl alum and last year's No. 8 overall pick Michael Penix.

Checkout the 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 on this👇throw last week...WR is four yards from his break on flag route when @JalenMilroe releases it. 👀

Thru Week 3, Milroe is averaging 39.3 yards on his 8 TD passes and those eight plays accounted for over half of his overall passing yards.

Needless to say, Milroe's ability to hit vertical shot plays has been impressive these first three weeks.

#TheDraftStartsInMOBILE™️

Jim Nagy
STOCK ⬆️: Constantly have to remind yourself when watching @UMichFootball RB Kalel Mullings that he's 230+ lbs because big backs typically don't have reactive double-cut feet like this👇.

NFL evaluators will love that Mullings has played both LB (22 career games on defense) & FB in past because that'll give him clear path (on ST) to dressing on Sundays next fall.

Last Saturday's 153-yard effort vs. Arkansas State was good indicator of what @kalelmullings can do with more volume.

Eric Galko
#Alabama QB Jalen Milroe has tools to continue to grow as a passer, but his running explosiveness/physicality can make him a top QB runner right away.

Great blocking + his finishing ability as a runner is rare.

He’ll be near the Jalen Hurts/Josh Allen tier of power running QBs when he’s in the league.

#ShrineBowlWhosNext

I do not see many teams trading up in the draft aggressively for a QB, but lots of teams need to build their QB room.

Need a 2025 plan
NY Giants - might see Lock sooner than later
Carolina - the plan changes every month. May work for a hedge fund, but not for a football team
Pittsburgh - I think they’ll sign Fields but as of now they have no QB for 2025

Our QB is old
NY Jets - glorious but doubtful if they spend a 1st round pick on a QB
LA Rams - probably spend late draft picks as Stafford is signed through 2026

Our QB is young but might need to try again
Tennessee - Levis showing why he was not drafted in the first round. Does he learn, or on to the next QB.
Denver - likely to roll with Nix another year but so far not looking good

We have a QB signed but may not be our QB in the near future
Miami - a veteran is more probable if Tua is OOO
Cleveland - when the offense looks better with Flacco….
Las Vegas - we have two QBs, which means we’ll look at another option
Seattle - is Sam Howell the succession plan?
Good list. I have Vegas in the Need Tier and I think Seattle may get aggressive this offseason. If Derek Carr regresses back to his old self, the Saints do have an out in 2025.

Allar has a long way to go.
He needs to play well against Ohio State/Michigan to take that next step. He's the type of prospect I think NFL teams will be very interested in. 6'5" 240lb with a good arm who plays a pro style and is smart with the ball. He also has some decent mobility when needed. The attributes are there and so far this season it looks like he putting things together.

Stanford’s Elic Ayomanor Introduces Himself to the ACC With Two Remarkable Plays to Upset Syracuse

WATCH: Stanford WR Elic Ayomanor pulls in incredible one-handed TD catch against Syracuse

Dane Brugler
ELIC AYOMANOR

(No. 37 on preseason top-50)

Jacob Infante
Elic Ayomanor has arguably the best ball skills in the 2025 draft class.

He’s rightfully going viral for this one-handed grab last night. Big receiver who’s coordinated and physical — he’s a lot of fun to watch.

Last edited:
Jacob Infante
Garrett Nussmeier should be higher on your 2025 QB draft rankings than wherever you currently have him

Tai Felton is one of the top rising WRs up my board since the start of the year.

He led the Big Ten in receiving coming into this game, and he has 14 catches for 157 yards and a TD. Good YAC receiver who’s a smooth route runner with legit ball skills.

I feel like Clemson doesn’t get enough 2025 draft love, and that’s a shame, because they’ve got some dudes this year.

Phil Mafah is one of the more underrated RBs in the class. He’s a patient runner with power, balance and a built 6’1”, 230-pound frame.

2025 NFL Draft: Early risers after start of season

Dane Brugler
The Alabama-Georgia showdown Saturday is a battle for SEC supremacy. It is also an audition for QB1 status for the 2025 NFL Draft.

A look at Jalen Milroe and his similarities to Jalen Hurts - a rocket-fueled version.

Bruce Feldman
“If he keeps winning and getting better, he’ll keep rising,” an AFC area scout told The Athletic. “He needs to keep working on some things. But watch (Jalen) Hurts on Sundays — why can’t Milroe do that?” Good stuff from @dpbrugler on the dazzling Jalen Milroe.

Kevin Clark
"I can tell you there's a great deal of sentiment that Cam Ward is someone whose name we could hear very early on that Thursday night in Green Bay. People love him." -@Espngreeny on Cam Ward's draft stock and my Miami jacket. 👀

Geo Milian
Miami QB Cam Ward entering Week 5 of the CFB season:

• 14 Pass TDs (#1)
• 1,439 Pass YDS (#2)
• 204.94 Pass Efficiency (#2)
• 94.4 QBR (#2)
• 92 Points Responsible For (#2)
• 11.70 Pass YDS per Attempt (#2)
• 16.17 Pass YDS per Completion (#5)

*Minimum 4 games played*

Jordan Reid
This years RB class is loaded. Ashton Jeanty (Boise State) has separated himself from the pack, but there’s a lot of depth.

One name that scouts are very high on?

Nick Singleton – Penn State

Dean Aman
Thoughts on Kaleb Johnson?

Jordan Reid
Wrote about him in last weeks scouting notebook. Having a great season so far.

espn.com/nfl/draft2025/…

Wave Cap Weasley
Where you rank UNC Omarion Hampton?

Jordan Reid
RB2 behind Jeanty. Having an outstanding year.

Jim Nagy
Spoke to four NFL execs past week and all said same thing about upcoming 2025 draft, there's an 𝙪𝙣𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 of sure-fire first rounders this year. Amount of Round 1 grades in most drafts is in mid-teens & good drafts tend to have low-20's. Based on these convos, there's less than 10 consensus first-rounders right now at this point of fall scouting process.

Dane Brugler
Yep. This was the case over the summer and remains so a month into the season.

It's a talented draft class, just doesn't look as top-heavy as other years. The absence of a lock top-10 pick at QB contributes to that.

Caught up on the Ray Garvin podcasts that discuss 2025.

He seems to have flipped from Tet McMillan wr az earlier in the year to Ashton Jeanty rb boise as his current 1.01 target, and I think he generally includes QB in that discussion for superflex leagues.

Some observations that I found interesting or helpful:

Tet McMillan is still his top WR, with Travis Hunter, and Luther Burden in the conversation for top 3. Mike Evans has been the popular comp for Tet, but he suggested a mix of AJ Green and Brandon Marshall. Tet is the only one that he has at or above a Brian Thomas Jr. level. Believes Hunter can get there if he goes full-time at WR. Talked up Tre Harris (ole miss) as a top 5. I'm not sure if that means he has Egbuka or Bond as his #4, or if he was speaking more generally.

Still high on Gordon despite a slow start. Najee Harris comp for him. Might have a slight preference for Judkins over Henderson, but I think he's in on both. In on Hampton. In on Singleton. In on the RB class in general. Not sure where he is on Etienne, Neal, Donovan Edwards (or Raheim Sanders). Highlighted Monangai (rutgers), Jonah Coleman (wa), and Woody Marks (usc) as guys to keep an eye on.

Three qbs that he's most focused on currently: Shadeur, Ward, and Milroe. His top tier has evolved since week 1 and I'm sure that will continue. Goff comp on Carson Beck, and that might be generous.

A lot to think about. If Jeanty is emerging as a top RB option at the 1.1, I might have to give more consideration to embracing the tank. I'm just not convinced that there will be that big of a drop-off from the 1.1 to 1.4 to justify the embarrassment when all is said and done, but maybe.

Last edited:
Jim Nagy
In what could end up being a deep RB group in this year's NFL draft, don't forget about Oregon true junior RB Jordan James, who already has 15 att, 136 yards, and 1 TD tonight vs. Michigan State.

Jim Nagy
Mizzou's Luther Burden III gets all the media buzz (and rightfully so) but don't sleep on talented former five-star Theo Wease (6022v, 205v). Big target w/ sneaky RAC ability & staff says his football makeup will set him apart in this year's WR class.

Users who are viewing this thread