What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Prospects (1 Viewer)

StanLeyBush

Footballguy
I'm preparing for my first dynasty draft starting in a week or 2 and could use some help and advice.

Where do you guys think these rookies fit into the draft, what round would be appropriate for some of the top talents at each position?

I'm preparing for my first dynasty draft starting in a week or 2 and could use some help and advice.

Where do you guys think these rookies fit into the draft, what round would be appropriate for some of the top talents at each position?
The draft is still going on, people don't want to work right now. Check back later.

The draft is still going on, people don't want to work right now. Check back later.
Understood- guess I'll just keep watchin' too :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread