What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty & Redraft: RB La'Mical Perine, Jets (1 Viewer)

Jets placed RB Lamical Perine on injured reserve with a high-ankle sprain. 

K Sam Ficken (groin) has also been sent to I.R. Perine will miss at least three games, though it is quite possible his season is over and he will miss the final six. The Jets were hoping to evaluate No. 120 overall pick Perine down the stretch of their lost season, but he had not been blowing the doors off the building behind veteran Frank Gore, who must now be spelled by someone else. Perine, who has some pass-catching chops but was never a bell-cow at Florida, can be safely dropped in re-draft leagues while remaining stashed in Dynasty. 

Nov 24, 2020, 5:10 PM ET

Jets placed RB La'Mical Perine on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

Perine is out for Week 17 after he tested positive. The Jets are undergoing contact tracing, so it's possible more players are added to the list. Perine was healthy for 10 games as a rookie, rushing for 232 yards (3.6 YPC) and two touchdowns as a change-up to Frank Gore. The Jets should overhaul their running back depth this offseason.

Dec 30, 2020, 11:35 AM ET

Any thoughts on this guy for Dynasty?   Right now he appears to be the starting RB for the Jets.  Is that likely to last?

Any thoughts on this guy for Dynasty?   Right now he appears to be the starting RB for the Jets.  Is that likely to last?
I think there's maybe a 10-15% chance he's the starter come opening day, and that might be generous. 

If we are talking feature back,  10% or less.

If we are talking about the main guy in a RBBC, I'm going 50-60%.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread