What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Surprise Surprise Surprise...players you are now forced to look at as potential starters on Sunday (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Zonovan Knight-You're guess is as good as mine but he travels to Minnesota this week, could be the starting RB on Sunday. They didn't think Perine would do anything vs the Titans but low and behold he pushed in almost 20 points.

Benny Snell- On a bad Steelers offense but it's possible Harris is unavailable and Snell could elevate to lead RB status, hard to find those on waivers most weeks.

JaMychal Hasty-Used to be in SF I believe. Popped in 20 points after Etienne exited the game. Juicy match up vs Detroit this weekend if he is deemed the lead RB, bit of a leap of faith here.

You get the general idea here. I'll add some posts with different positions than RB but it seems like Playoffs could be starting for some folks. Most of my playoffs in redraft do not begin until Week 15
Who are you looking at as a potential starter this week?

Another name for this thread is the classic "I'm starting ______ over ______"

I think we know what Benny Snell (or Anthony McFarland) as lead back looks like; Jaylen Warren goes from LP to FP I'll be interested

CORRECTION:
Yesterday, 3:40 pm

Warren (hamstring) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice, Mike DeFabo of The Athletic reports.

ETN needs to be monitored but from the player and the HC sounds like he'll suit up

I'm probably going to Flex Kyen Williams with Hollywood on a bye; there's not much left there on the LAR offense but he's had decent production, getting the lead snaps and the negative game script favors his strength in full PPR. Snaps have been 34-24 and 38-16 with 21 routes run both weeks but obviously pretty low ceiling

I think we know what Benny Snell (or Anthony McFarland) as lead back looks like; Jaylen Warren goes from LP to FP I'll be interested
I thought Warren was FP yesterday.
JaMychal Hasty-Used to be in SF I believe. Popped in 20 points after Etienne exited the game. Juicy match up vs Detroit this weekend if he is deemed the lead RB, bit of a leap of faith here.
I brought Hasty up in the Etienne thread. The specter of Daryl Henderson is what concerns me here.

Chase Claypool- Many factors working against him but he is left as the top Wideout with Mooney gone for the season. 69% rostered, many of you this is a pointless or widely unavailable. Hard to actually wheel him out as a starter

Nelson Agholor- If Meyers cannot go tonight vs Buffalo, coming off 6/65/TD

Skyy Moore- 28% rostered and the Chiefs have a critical game this week. Very hit n is thus far, really not a center piece even when one of just a handful of healthy WRs. Is a breakout performance looming?

Skyy Moore- 28% rostered and the Chiefs have a critical game this week. Very hit n is thus far, really not a center piece even when one of just a handful of healthy WRs. Is a breakout performance looming?
Just asked about him in the waiver thread. A lot of mouths to feed in that offense even with the injuries, but sometimes rookies take a bit longer to hit. Skyy is certainly one to watch.

I thought Warren was FP yesterday.
I brought Hasty up in the Etienne thread. The specter of Daryl Henderson is what concerns me here.
I'm worried about Hasty more because it sounds like Etienne will play.

:oldunsure: Mike white vs Deshaun Watson vs Tom Brady in SF

White is probably the safest pick with sufficient upside.

Users who are viewing this thread