What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty - who do you trade Saquon for? (1 Viewer)

I squandered my 2021 1st earlier in the year and my team sucks. The guy I gave my 1st to is in contention and a Barkley owner. My pick is looking like top 3 in superflex and I'm screwed without it.

Gave Zeke/Pollard/Drake/Edmonds (before Monday's game) for Barkley + my 1st. Is what it is but feel better with my pick back. Going into next season with CEH, Barkley, J Robinson as my RB core plus the pick.

I squandered my 2021 1st earlier in the year and my team sucks. The guy I gave my 1st to is in contention and a Barkley owner. My pick is looking like top 3 in superflex and I'm screwed without it.

Gave Zeke/Pollard/Drake/Edmonds (before Monday's game) for Barkley + my 1st. Is what it is but feel better with my pick back. Going into next season with CEH, Barkley, J Robinson as my RB core plus the pick.
That seems like a huge win in rebuild, but I prefer Barkley to Zeke in 2021+. Zeke does not seem like a RB that will age well. And I'll take the high 1st over the other 3. 

That seems like a huge win in rebuild, but I prefer Barkley to Zeke in 2021+. Zeke does not seem like a RB that will age well. And I'll take the high 1st over the other 3. 
What makes you think Elliot wont age well compared to other RB?

The offensive line isn't what it once was so that might be something that holds him back, but looking at FBO the Cowboys are 6th in adjusted line yards and 11th in pass protection. So still above average despite not being as good now as they have been in recent seasons.

What makes you think Elliot wont age well compared to other RB?

The offensive line isn't what it once was so that might be something that holds him back, but looking at FBO the Cowboys are 6th in adjusted line yards and 11th in pass protection. So still above average despite not being as good now as they have been in recent seasons.
Physical style combined with generally not seeming like a player who prioritizes healthy habits. He's a partier and has been seen with some gut previously. That's all easy enough to bounce back from at 23-25 years old, but not as easy at 27-28. 

I'm also worried about the Cowboys OL long term; Tyron Smith doesn't seem like a guarantee to come back from neck surgery successfully at 30, I could say the same for La'el Collins with hip surgery (I believe it's the same injury that derailed Maurkice Pouncey's career), and Frederick abruptly retired this past offseason. Zack Martin is still an all-pro Guard, but that's a lot of talent to lose in a short time. 

None of that is really measurable, but Zeke has been giving me a "sell a year early" vibe in dynasty. I sold in one league (in a deal for Saquon, pre-injury 😖) and am working on moving my last dynasty share.

Hmm interesting view on Elliot. I guess I do not pay enough attention to things like a players habits. 

Elliot will be 26 years old next season. He won't be young anymore and so owners will give him the stink eye.

What made Elliot such a slam dunk prospect was not just his complete and high quality skill set, but also the draft position and going to one of the best offensive lines in the league at the time. That was just icing on the cake. Pretty rare for all of these things to align at the same time. I hear you though, its not what it once was even if its still good.

Users who are viewing this thread