What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Vikings - Week 5 (1 Viewer)

I didn’t know they were doing a movie about QUEEN. I wonder if they’re gonna portray Freddy Mercury as gay/bi/sexually fluid or whatever. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean come on.  I honestly get the way the rules are and I am not even fighting against the overall rules.

but what the #### is Bennett supposed to do that?  I guess just stand up at the los and not move?  Seems reasonable.

One of the worst roughing calls I’ve seen yet. 

Eagles look like hot doo doo regardless. I don’t think we make the playoffs this year if we keep this mess up. 

I'm done. I'll check the score later. I'm done with the NFL for today at least. This league has like 10 years left.

Shouldn't even try to sack the qb anymore
Might as well make the game two hand touch. I blame the fantasy leagues and now legal gambling allowed for football as well as the league making a bunch of CYA's to not get lawsuits. My coworkers son said most of the players hate a lot of these safeties rules. They just want safer equipment and for the medical teams to stop ####### lying to them and giving them addicting drugs like they are vitamins to get them back on the field. A lot of the defensive players and coaches are saying these calls aren't safety rules as much as it has to do with the league wanting more offense. 

I know only Philly people see this, but there is a commercial for royal farms where they show a quote saying that they were named the country’s best gas station fried chicken. 

:mellow:
Royal Farms chicken is fantastic.....

They actually have expensive fryers

Yeah, he was “targeted” on a sweet throwaway out of bounds 
Thanks @saintfool for asking, and @Long Ball Larry for answering. Had to peruse the injury thread and the previous 2 pages of this thread to see, as he's put up a stinking zero so far.

Also hard to tell from this thread -- is the passing game not getting going because of MIN D pressure or general suckiness? Alshon not getting open given tight coverage?

Sorry to be selfish, but I need this dude to perform.

Thanks @saintfool for asking, and @Long Ball Larry for answering. Had to peruse the injury thread and the previous 2 pages of this thread to see, as he's put up a stinking zero so far.

Also hard to tell from this thread -- is the passing game not getting going because of MIN D pressure or general suckiness? Alshon not getting open given tight coverage?

Sorry to be selfish, but I need this dude to perform.
Probably both.  Wentz doesnt have a lot of time and/or is getting skittish.  Mostly short dump offs

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread