What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (2 Viewers)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 61.0%

• Total voters
GM still winning

Code:
GM [ 59 ]   [50.43%] shuke [ 58 ]   [49.57%]

I gotta give the nod to shuke here. Any man who can ponder sandwich hypotheticals like him has to win any eat off.
That's just it, I think shuke will spend too much time dissecting the rules of the contest and pondering the ramifications while GM will be unhinging his jaw so he can stuff more food in there.shuke is a thinker GM is a doer.

Being that the score is deadlocked, I'm kind of regretting my null vote right now :coffee:

At first, too close to call, but now I'm strongly leaning GM.
Wait a minute. Today's pic cannot be used to help decide the winner of yesterday's EAT-OFF.

I gotta give the nod to shuke here. Any man who can ponder sandwich hypotheticals like him has to win any eat off.
That's just it, I think shuke will spend too much time dissecting the rules of the contest and pondering the ramifications while GM will be unhinging his jaw so he can stuff more food in there.shuke is a thinker GM is a doer.
:coffee: LOOK AT THE FURY IN HIS EYES!GM WANTS IT!

Big GM fan here, but no way shuke looses.

shuke - far left
that guy with the goatee needs to participate here
:bow: Where do I start?

ETA: I do have a goatee, but not the one youre talking about.
same guy?i'd start by hammering back a Whopper in one bite. that'll get you in the conversation.
I'm the guy trying to tan my head with the bar light.
good lord. start by eating shuke. then we'll talk. :lmao:

:bow: LOOK AT THE FURY IN HIS EYES!GM WANTS IT!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I never noticed because I don't usually eat in front of a mirror, but my left eyebrow seems to raise up every time I do this. Very odd little tick there, Malaise.

2 things I've learned from this thread:

1. shuke's a bigger guy than previous pics would lead me to believe.

2. GM's kinda ugly.

But GM's stick-to-it-tiveness is admirable. He just needs to stop dropping perfectly good meat onto his lap.

:bow:

2 things I've learned from this thread:1. shuke's a bigger guy than previous pics would lead me to believe.2. GM's kinda ugly.But GM's stick-to-it-tiveness is admirable. He just needs to stop dropping perfectly good meat onto his lap. :shrug:
lol @ 'kinda'.I'm the Robert Swift of the FFA.

2 things I've learned from this thread:1. shuke's a bigger guy than previous pics would lead me to believe.2. GM's kinda ugly.But GM's stick-to-it-tiveness is admirable. He just needs to stop dropping perfectly good meat onto his lap. :confused:
your profile pic..... :confused: :shrug: :bye: :lmao: :lmao:

Chaka said:
KnowledgeReignsSupreme said:
Excellent analysis here.

baymen said:
General Malaise said:
EYLive said:
2 things I've learned from this thread:1. shuke's a bigger guy than previous pics would lead me to believe.2. GM's kinda ugly.But GM's stick-to-it-tiveness is admirable. He just needs to stop dropping perfectly good meat onto his lap. :thumbup:
your profile pic..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

Man up today, Shuke. It's not too late to try and sway some voters.
Went to skyline for lunch. Sorry, I didn't take any shtick pictures in public. You win.
This has suddenly stopped being fun.
I miss out on a pizza pic, I am going to be totally super pissed!
This is GM we're talking about here. He'd never disappoint the FFA, by not provding a pic of his angry pizza eating. The contest is irrelevant at this point.

Man up today, Shuke. It's not too late to try and sway some voters.
Went to skyline for lunch. Sorry, I didn't take any shtick pictures in public. You win.
What time? Was it your first lunch?
Hopefully it was just his breakfast-lunch with a lunch-lunch and dinner-lunch to follow.
No kidding. Only nursing homes eat right at noon these days.

Users who are viewing this thread