What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Electronic Cigarettes (1 Viewer)

Reading through this entire thread trying to get reviews on V4L juices, I've come to the conclusion that, combined, we've spent a ton of money.
:shrug: But quitting smoking will save a ton over a relatively short period of time.
Plus, its not like we HAD to spend all this to vape and drop the analogs, any of us could have got a months worth of vaping for less than $100, and thats cheaper than smoking for a month...its been trying flavors, buying accessories, etc thats upped the spending a bit...After my current purchase, the only other non-juice/cart money Im gonna spend over the next few months is to get a Bloog battery...
I LOVE my Bloog kit and the fact that the 78mm batteries fit in a PCC that is more convenient for me to take out and about in some situations than the larger 102mm XLs I got from V4L.However, as much as I love the Bloog cartos and MaxxFusion batteries... I'ld be lying to you if I didn't confess that the larger XL batteries produce slightly more vapor and deliver a bit closer to the level of the pass thru than the Bloog 78mm.ETA: and that is the case whether I'm using cartos from Bloog or from V4L as I've interchanged them

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Guys... The wife has been wanting to try the E-cigs for some time now but could never decide what to get. Looking for suggestions as to what she should start out with being a 1-1.5 pk a day Marlboro Light smoker.. Sounds like taking advantage of the V4L sale is the way to go? Does Bloog often offer similar sales? So many of you seem to like the MaxFusion, perhaps that is the better one?

Ok Guys... The wife has been wanting to try the E-cigs for some time now but could never decide what to get. Looking for suggestions as to what she should start out with being a 1-1.5 pk a day Marlboro Light smoker.. Sounds like taking advantage of the V4L sale is the way to go? Though so many of you seem to like the MaxFusion..
I can only speak to the lower nicotine level cartos, which I've preferred Bloog's so far to V4L's. However, since they both use the same style battery (albeit V4L's Vapor King XL is a larger one 102mm > 78mm). So IMO you really can't go wrong with either system.If size of the ecig and/or having a PCC (personal carrying case) that allows her to tote around a battery or two and a couple cartridges is important to her, then I would recommend a 78mm battery (MaxxFusion) from Bloog. If not then I would go with the V4L Vapor King XL at V4L which is 102mm.No matter what you go with you'll want a minimum of two batteries, and probably a car adapter and a pass-thru as well.

Got my starter kit from Bloog the other day and really enjoy the cartos that I received from them. I got RY4 and 555. Good flavor, throat hit, and tons of vapor. I also ordered four cartos from V4L. Unfortunately I have been less satisfied with these. They do not produce very much vapor and I feel like I am just sucking air. Anyone else notice this? Granted I am an Ultra Lights smoker and the cartos that I got are all low nicotine 6-11mg, but I was not impressed with any of the cartos from V4L. I think I will stick with the Bloog cartos for now. I have ordered Vanilla and Reds. Am looking forward to quitting regular ciggs for good once I get a good supply of my favorite cartos.Thanks for all of the advice in this thread it has been helpfull.
I've had a similar experience in terms of formerly being a light smoker and ordering low nicotine juice/cartos from V4L and also from Bloog. My Bloog 6mg RY4 and Red cartos produce tons more vapor than the 4mg and 0mg ones I got from V4L regardless of whether I'm using the Bloog MaxxFusion or the Vapor King XL.I was a bit disappointed in the juice/cartos I ordered from last weekend's Valentine's Day sale at V4L, but the XL batteries are really helping to make up for it. :mellow:
If vapor is your thing, the VG from V4L might work better for you. Sounds like you got the Wow cartos. They do that. The cool carts don't draw as much air in. Or is it the other way around? LOL. I got that backwards, it's the Wows that produce mor vapor. They used an LR atomizer. I really want to try the 808 mega carts from IkenVape. Those carts hold 60 drops of juice, and have gotten good reviews, of course, out of stack at the moment. With the condom method, I can only get about a half condom in the V4L's. Once I get the 808 megas... I've said this before... I should be done for at least 2 months. I am in LOVE with this mocha cafe from V4L. Good lord, it is good. I didn't like the coffee much, so I guess I lean towards the chocolatey flavors. I bought another $60 (after the 25% off) cartos and juices tonight from V4L. Took some risks on flavors I hadn't tried. I am not so slowly moving away from the tobacco flavors, and didn't think I would. Did I mention how good the mocha cafe is? Yes, I've spent a lot too. Close to $400 at this point, but I have 1 auto USB PT, one automobile manual PT, 2 auto PV's, 2 manual PV's, my new Buzz, tons of cartos and um.... about 160ml of juice either here or on the way. I want to get the mega 808 cartos, and I should be good. But... I was spending almost $200 a week on smokes. So I'm only $200 behind, and I break even in a week. Then for the next month, I save $200 a week. You lighter smokers will have to wait a bit longer to start saving money, but you WILL save money. Thing is, it works. Mother of all things holy, this mocha cafe on my Buzz has to be a sin or something.

Reading through this entire thread trying to get reviews on V4L juices, I've come to the conclusion that, combined, we've spent a ton of money.
:mellow: But quitting smoking will save a ton over a relatively short period of time.
Plus, its not like we HAD to spend all this to vape and drop the analogs, any of us could have got a months worth of vaping for less than $100, and thats cheaper than smoking for a month...its been trying flavors, buying accessories, etc thats upped the spending a bit...After my current purchase, the only other non-juice/cart money Im gonna spend over the next few months is to get a Bloog battery...
I hear that. Just got my GoGo in the mail today and this thing is a beast. The 1300mah battery and the 3ml-holding cartos are the real deal. Tomorrow when I get up I plan on starting with a fully-charged battery and a fresh carto to see just how long this thing will go.

Just ordered the ultimate shorty kit from V4L. I couldn't resist the 25% off. I got the kit, a pack of blank carts and a pack of the Duhill Carts.

Ok Guys... The wife has been wanting to try the E-cigs for some time now but could never decide what to get. Looking for suggestions as to what she should start out with being a 1-1.5 pk a day Marlboro Light smoker.. Sounds like taking advantage of the V4L sale is the way to go? Does Bloog often offer similar sales? So many of you seem to like the MaxFusion, perhaps that is the better one?
People speak very highly of the Bloog for sure. I think everyone who made a choice Bloog/V4L has a natural leaning towards the one they chose. A little history... the guy that owns Bloog left V4L with the Bloog technology. Bad blood there. The Bloog product may be good, but... I dunno, sounds like he screwed V4L. Supposedly he developed it on their dime and took off. I just feel more confident with V4L, it's a real business amd not a one man show in some guy's basement. I had a bad battery and got a new one in 2 days from V4L. I don't think either one would be a bad choice, but I think Bloog is backlogged. Not much in stock, and out of batteries. Anyway, what I would suggest as a 2 1/2 to 3 pack a day M'boro lights smoker for your wife at 1 to 1 1/2 a day is the V4L XL manual starter kit. A tobacco sampler 5 pack, a coffee sampler 5 pack, and be sure to get some different N dosages. I thought 8 to 18mg would be good for me, it wasn't. I need 24mg, with some 36mg carts. At first even the 18 made me cough, but I quickly got used to it, as I did, I wanted more N. It will take a little experimenting with both flavors and N dosage to find out what will work, it's VERY different from one person to the next. The Bloog will cost more, a fair amount more, and I've never heard of him holding a sale. 25% off V4L is pretty hefty. You can get a very nice starter kit with plenty of supply for under $100 including shipping with this deal. I am decidedly pro V4L, so take that for what it's worth.If someone wants to quit... they can with these things. I'm over a week now from almost 3 packs a day. It's amazing. Never ever, ever thought I could quit.

If vapor is your thing, the VG from V4L might work better for you. Sounds like you got the Wow cartos. They do that. The cool carts don't draw as much air in. Or is it the other way around? LOL. I got that backwards, it's the Wows that produce mor vapor. They used an LR atomizer. I really want to try the 808 mega carts from IkenVape. Those carts hold 60 drops of juice, and have gotten good reviews, of course, out of stack at the moment. With the condom method, I can only get about a half condom in the V4L's. Once I get the 808 megas... I've said this before... I should be done for at least 2 months. I am in LOVE with this mocha cafe from V4L. Good lord, it is good. I didn't like the coffee much, so I guess I lean towards the chocolatey flavors. I bought another $60 (after the 25% off) cartos and juices tonight from V4L. Took some risks on flavors I hadn't tried. I am not so slowly moving away from the tobacco flavors, and didn't think I would. Did I mention how good the mocha cafe is? Yes, I've spent a lot too. Close to $400 at this point, but I have 1 auto USB PT, one automobile manual PT, 2 auto PV's, 2 manual PV's, my new Buzz, tons of cartos and um.... about 160ml of juice either here or on the way. I want to get the mega 808 cartos, and I should be good. But... I was spending almost $200 a week on smokes. So I'm only $200 behind, and I break even in a week. Then for the next month, I save $200 a week. You lighter smokers will have to wait a bit longer to start saving money, but you WILL save money. Thing is, it works. Mother of all things holy, this mocha cafe on my Buzz has to be a sin or something.
:mellow: I really do enjoy good vapor production, so your Buzz sounds mighty intriguing. I also may have to order a WOW coffee shop sampler (includes mocha cafe), because of your posts and the V4L 25% off this weekend. Maybe I'll up the nicotine a bit though and try the 8 or 11mg version. previously I ordered the following which only included 1 WOW sampler - still not enough vapor; although they were 0mg so maybe that is part of my problem.
Code:
PVK-FRUITBOWL-4 Premium Vapor King Fruit Bowl Sampler Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 4mg 1 $9.95 $9.95 LQ5KANT-LOW Kant Nobacco Juice (5 ml) - Low 1 $2.95 $2.95 LQ5HILTON-LOW Hilton Nobacco Juice (5 ml) - Low 1 $2.95 $2.95 LQ5TOFFEE-LOW English Toffee Nobacco Juice (5 ml) - Low 1 $2.95 $2.95 PVK-CHOCOLATEBANANA-0 Premium Vapor King Chocolate Banana Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 0mg 1 $9.95 $9.95 WOW-MIXEDBERRY-0 WOW Vapor MixedBerry Sampler Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 0mg 1 $10.50 $10.50 LQ5REDHOTS-NONE Red Hot Candy Nobacco Juice (5 ml) - 0mg 1 $2.95 $2.95 PVK-Blanks WOW Vapor King Blank Cartomizers (Pack of 5)[Cart Color:Sampler #1] 1 $8.95 $8.95 PVK-BANANASFOSTER-0 Premium Vapor King Bananas Foster Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 0mg 1 $9.95 $9.95

I LOVE my Bloog kit and the fact that the 78mm batteries fit in a PCC that is more convenient for me to take out and about in some situations than the larger 102mm XLs I got from V4L.However, as much as I love the Bloog cartos and MaxxFusion batteries... I'ld be lying to you if I didn't confess that the larger XL batteries produce slightly more vapor and deliver a bit closer to the level of the pass thru than the Bloog 78mm.ETA: and that is the case whether I'm using cartos from Bloog or from V4L as I've interchanged them
Wow, I had no idea that Bloog doesnt have an XL size battery.With 2 fully charged XL batteries (and a 3rd on the way), plus a charger and PT in my car, I dont think Id ever have a need for a PCC...although I DO think the Bloog ones look pretty cool...but if V4L starts selling them for the XL batteries, Id have to get one for fishing trips lolAlso, why the low nic leve? Do you usually stick with lower nic when you vape? Sorry, its hard to remember who smokes what and how much with all the users in this thread lol

Ok Guys... The wife has been wanting to try the E-cigs for some time now but could never decide what to get. Looking for suggestions as to what she should start out with being a 1-1.5 pk a day Marlboro Light smoker.. Sounds like taking advantage of the V4L sale is the way to go? Though so many of you seem to like the MaxFusion..
I can only speak to the lower nicotine level cartos, which I've preferred Bloog's so far to V4L's. However, since they both use the same style battery (albeit V4L's Vapor King XL is a larger one 102mm > 78mm). So IMO you really can't go wrong with either system.

If size of the ecig and/or having a PCC (personal carrying case) that allows her to tote around a battery or two and a couple cartridges is important to her, then I would recommend a 78mm battery (MaxxFusion) from Bloog. If not then I would go with the V4L Vapor King XL at V4L which is 102mm.

No matter what you go with you'll want a minimum of two batteries, and probably a car adapter and a pass-thru as well.
V4L sells kits with smaller battery sizes that also come with the PCC and all the other accessories for the same price as Bloog (and a cheaper kit with even SMALLER batteries), and you can use a 25% off code, so if price is a deciding factor, one of those kits might be a better fit.V4L kits:

V4L regular ultimate ultimatum kit $99.95

V4L's ultimate ultimatum SHORTY kit $89.50

V4L Ultimate XL kit $65

and Bloogs kits (youd want the Deluxe or Ultimate because 2 batteries are a MUST)

http://bloogplanet.com/starterkits.html ($79.99 and $99.99)

People speak very highly of the Bloog for sure. I think everyone who made a choice Bloog/V4L has a natural leaning towards the one they chose. A little history... the guy that owns Bloog left V4L with the Bloog technology. Bad blood there. The Bloog product may be good, but... I dunno, sounds like he screwed V4L. Supposedly he developed it on their dime and took off. I just feel more confident with V4L, it's a real business amd not a one man show in some guy's basement. I had a bad battery and got a new one in 2 days from V4L. I don't think either one would be a bad choice, but I think Bloog is backlogged. Not much in stock, and out of batteries. Anyway, what I would suggest as a 2 1/2 to 3 pack a day M'boro lights smoker for your wife at 1 to 1 1/2 a day is the V4L XL manual starter kit. A tobacco sampler 5 pack, a coffee sampler 5 pack, and be sure to get some different N dosages. I thought 8 to 18mg would be good for me, it wasn't. I need 24mg, with some 36mg carts. At first even the 18 made me cough, but I quickly got used to it, as I did, I wanted more N. It will take a little experimenting with both flavors and N dosage to find out what will work, it's VERY different from one person to the next.

The Bloog will cost more, a fair amount more, and I've never heard of him holding a sale. 25% off V4L is pretty hefty. You can get a very nice starter kit with plenty of supply for under $100 including shipping with this deal. I am decidedly pro V4L, so take that for what it's worth.

If someone wants to quit... they can with these things. I'm over a week now from almost 3 packs a day. It's amazing. Never ever, ever thought I could quit.
I'm amazed at this. I was pack to a pack and a half Mboro light smoker and it was pretty easy to get along on 11's to start. I was down to 0 until i started following along hear and wanted to try the various flavors. Now i carry a Bloog and my old Smoke Stick daily. 6mg Reds currently on the Bloog for mornings and 0mg on the stick for afternoons. I'm trying to find a night flavor and hopefully will settle on a coffee for daily and get back to all 0 or 4. If not, i'm perfectly happy rotating 4's, 6's in with 0's. 24's and 36's just seem like they would be tearing a light smoker up!!

People speak very highly of the Bloog for sure. I think everyone who made a choice Bloog/V4L has a natural leaning towards the one they chose. A little history... the guy that owns Bloog left V4L with the Bloog technology. Bad blood there. The Bloog product may be good, but... I dunno, sounds like he screwed V4L. Supposedly he developed it on their dime and took off. I just feel more confident with V4L, it's a real business amd not a one man show in some guy's basement. I had a bad battery and got a new one in 2 days from V4L. I don't think either one would be a bad choice, but I think Bloog is backlogged. Not much in stock, and out of batteries. Anyway, what I would suggest as a 2 1/2 to 3 pack a day M'boro lights smoker for your wife at 1 to 1 1/2 a day is the V4L XL manual starter kit. A tobacco sampler 5 pack, a coffee sampler 5 pack, and be sure to get some different N dosages. I thought 8 to 18mg would be good for me, it wasn't. I need 24mg, with some 36mg carts. At first even the 18 made me cough, but I quickly got used to it, as I did, I wanted more N. It will take a little experimenting with both flavors and N dosage to find out what will work, it's VERY different from one person to the next.

The Bloog will cost more, a fair amount more, and I've never heard of him holding a sale. 25% off V4L is pretty hefty. You can get a very nice starter kit with plenty of supply for under $100 including shipping with this deal. I am decidedly pro V4L, so take that for what it's worth.

If someone wants to quit... they can with these things. I'm over a week now from almost 3 packs a day. It's amazing. Never ever, ever thought I could quit.
I'm amazed at this. I was pack to a pack and a half Mboro light smoker and it was pretty easy to get along on 11's to start. I was down to 0 until i started following along hear and wanted to try the various flavors. Now i carry a Bloog and my old Smoke Stick daily. 6mg Reds currently on the Bloog for mornings and 0mg on the stick for afternoons. I'm trying to find a night flavor and hopefully will settle on a coffee for daily and get back to all 0 or 4. If not, i'm perfectly happy rotating 4's, 6's in with 0's. 24's and 36's just seem like they would be tearing a light smoker up!!
I know, it's wierd. Some very light smokers settle in at 24mg, and some heavy smokers go much lower. It really isn't predictable what one person might like vs. another even if given their smoking history. I stared with 18's and was happy ... for a short period. As I went on, I wanted a higher N. In another few weeks, I might be back at 18's.

I've been on 18mg for over a week now and it's just perfect for me. I was a pack a day ultra light smoker, which many people who bummed smokes off me said was like smoking air.

My wife just started vaping and she got 11mg. I think I may go with the 11 myself here shortly.

This morning I'm doing the WOW Coffee 18mg with my morning coffee. I like it. Very good TH and good vapor.

Sorry if I missed this in the 10 pages preceding -- but on average how long (ballpark how many BLASTS) are your batteries lasting?
I haven't yet had a battery run out. I hit the thing all day. I have the V4L XL manual. I'll take the battery I have on the charger off and see if I can keep count, but I'd say 200 drags isn't out of the question.

Keep in mind these lithium batteries are not like the old NiCad's. They don't really like to get totally drained very often. Full discharge cycles actually lower battery life, or so I have read.

What is the difference between Bloog's automatic battery in their basic starter kit and the 78mm auto battery in their MaxxFusion starter kit? And is it worth the $20 extra cost?

I need to creep into this very gently. Will the basic starter kit tell me what I need to know about whether this is gonna work for me?

I need to creep into this very gently. Will the basic starter kit tell me what I need to know about whether this is gonna work for me?
Not sure what you mean by basic starter, I'd get a kit with XL batteries and USB pass through because they will give noticeable performance improvement vs. short batteries alone. You could go ultra el cheapo to try out the technology and get a USB pass through ($20) and a pack of tobacco samplers ($10) and spend just $30, (plus sh but minus the 25% sale discount). But then you'll want to order a starter kit is my guess. My recommendation for a newcomer is in post 498. It's under $100 (with the V4L 25% sale) to get everything you need for the first 3-4 weeks, having all the right ecquipment for a positive experience. I know where you are coming from, I was skeptical out of the gates. Knowing what I know now, I'd advise you to take a leap of faith and spend a bit more out of the gates because I'm confident you won't regret it in the end.

As a quick answer I would order the V4L Ultimate XL starter for a bout $65 with whatever flavor you want, then order a few cart packs from Bloog. I have no problem with the V4L XL batteries and they are compatible with bloog carts. I was a Winston Light smoker at a pack a day(2 packs if alcohol is involved) and I wasn't real blown away until I got the Bloog carts in. Red is what I have enjoyed the most so far. Maybe I had the wrong carts from V4L(RY4-24mg) but when I went to the Bloog(Red 16 & 11 mg) I was sold. Well thats one opinion anyway. Some others obviously have more experience, but I've gone as far as I need to go with testing.

If vapor is your thing, the VG from V4L might work better for you. Sounds like you got the Wow cartos. They do that. The cool carts don't draw as much air in. Or is it the other way around? LOL. I got that backwards, it's the Wows that produce mor vapor. They used an LR atomizer. I really want to try the 808 mega carts from IkenVape. Those carts hold 60 drops of juice, and have gotten good reviews, of course, out of stack at the moment. With the condom method, I can only get about a half condom in the V4L's. Once I get the 808 megas... I've said this before... I should be done for at least 2 months.

I am in LOVE with this mocha cafe from V4L. Good lord, it is good. I didn't like the coffee much, so I guess I lean towards the chocolatey flavors. I bought another $60 (after the 25% off) cartos and juices tonight from V4L. Took some risks on flavors I hadn't tried. I am not so slowly moving away from the tobacco flavors, and didn't think I would. Did I mention how good the mocha cafe is?

Yes, I've spent a lot too. Close to $400 at this point, but I have 1 auto USB PT, one automobile manual PT, 2 auto PV's, 2 manual PV's, my new Buzz, tons of cartos and um.... about 160ml of juice either here or on the way. I want to get the mega 808 cartos, and I should be good. But... I was spending almost $200 a week on smokes. So I'm only $200 behind, and I break even in a week. Then for the next month, I save $200 a week.

You lighter smokers will have to wait a bit longer to start saving money, but you WILL save money. Thing is, it works.

Mother of all things holy, this mocha cafe on my Buzz has to be a sin or something.
:goodposting: I really do enjoy good vapor production, so your Buzz sounds mighty intriguing. I also may have to order a WOW coffee shop sampler (includes mocha cafe), because of your posts and the V4L 25% off this weekend. Maybe I'll up the nicotine a bit though and try the 8 or 11mg version.

previously I ordered the following which only included 1 WOW sampler - still not enough vapor; although they were 0mg so maybe that is part of my problem.

PVK-FRUITBOWL-4 Premium Vapor King Fruit Bowl Sampler Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 4mg 1 $9.95 $9.95 LQ5KANT-LOW Kant Nobacco Juice (5 ml) - Low 1 $2.95 $2.95 LQ5HILTON-LOW Hilton Nobacco Juice (5 ml) - Low 1 $2.95 $2.95 LQ5TOFFEE-LOW English Toffee Nobacco Juice (5 ml) - Low 1 $2.95 $2.95 PVK-CHOCOLATEBANANA-0 Premium Vapor King Chocolate Banana Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 0mg 1 $9.95 $9.95 WOW-MIXEDBERRY-0 WOW Vapor MixedBerry Sampler Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 0mg 1 $10.50 $10.50 LQ5REDHOTS-NONE Red Hot Candy Nobacco Juice (5 ml) - 0mg 1 $2.95 $2.95 PVK-Blanks WOW Vapor King Blank Cartomizers (Pack of 5)[Cart Color:Sampler #1] 1 $8.95 $8.95 PVK-BANANASFOSTER-0 Premium Vapor King Bananas Foster Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 0mg 1 $9.95 $9.95
I love the Cafe Mocha. Just ordered blanks and the juice to make sure I don't run out. Coffee is good too. A little more harsh but great vapor production. Espresso is good. A little heavy if that makes sense. Cappacino is ok. I'll finish it but not re-order. Cinnamon Roll doesn't do it for me. too sweet and not enough vapor. The sampler pack was well worth the $10 though.I did read somewhere the real smokers tend to prefer the coffee flavors for some reason and I think they are right. Nice, thick, good vapor without being overpowering on the flavor.

OK, so my spending didn't quite stop. Just ordered an XL manual from V4L and some 24mg Cafe Mocha cartos. :goodposting:

When this arrives, I'll have 10 blank MaxxFusion cartos, 4 MaxxFusion auto batteries (3 78mm and a 65mm), 1 V4L battery (102mm manual) and the following juice/filled cartos :

Tobacco flavors :

Alien Visions Flue Cured tobacco (24 ml)

Alien Visions Blend #4 (6 ml)

Alien Visions Gamel (6 ml)

Alien Visions 555 (6 ml)

Alien Visions Boba's Bounty (102 ml)

Alien Visions Havana Gold (6 ml)

Vapor Station VS4 (10 ml)

Vapor Station Tampa (10 ml)

Vapor Station Tennessee (10 ml)

Vapor Station Frisco (10 ml)

Vapor Station Texas (10 ml)

Bloog Red (6 cartos)

Bloog Kamel (5 cartos)

Bloog RY4 (2 cartos)

Bluemist Robacco (3 ml)

Bluemist Robacco Menthol (3 ml)

Bluemist Caramel Tobacco (30 ml)

Bluemist Dekang Tobacco (10 ml)

Fruit flavors :

Bloog Cherry (2 cartos)

Bloog Grape (5 cartos)

Bluemist Honeydew Melon (3 ml)

Bluemist Apple Cinnamon (3 ml)

Other flavors :

Bluemist Peanut Butter & Strawberry (10 ml)

Bluemist Banana Nut Bread (10 ml)

Alien Visions English Toffee (6 ml)

Alien Visions Massive Chocolate Mint (6 ml)

Alien Visions Better Butter Rum (6 ml)

Alien Visions Irish Cream (6 ml)

Bluemist Rootbeer Float (3 ml)

Bluemist Coffee & Cream (3 ml)

V4L Cafe Mocha (5 cartos)

You could say I jumped in with both feet. It's less than 3 weeks since my initial order arrived. :yucky:

Bob-I never used it myself but I've heard good things about the launch box. Check it out on YouTube. I would post a link but I'm on my phone. I can't even quote posts at FBG on my phone.

Tell ya what, this Buzz from Notcigs is pretty remarkable. I vaped on it all last night and it was still good to go this morning.

One huge difference is how I vape with it. I don't need to do the long vape. It's on my lips about as long as a cigarette would be, and still packs a bigger punch than my USB pass through. Compare that to my V4L autos where I'm taking more like 2 or 3 deep, long vapes every time it goes to my mouth. Their new Infinity looks sweet too, but I'm putting the brakes on any more spending. Now I just want the 808 mega carts from Ikenvape and that's going to be it for at least 2 months, including juice.

What an amazing phenomena.

Evilgrin 72 said:
OK, so my spending didn't quite stop. Just ordered an XL manual from V4L and some 24mg Cafe Mocha cartos. :hifive:When this arrives, I'll have 10 blank MaxxFusion cartos, 4 MaxxFusion auto batteries (3 78mm and a 65mm), 1 V4L battery (102mm manual) and the following juice/filled cartos :Tobacco flavors : Alien Visions Flue Cured tobacco (24 ml)Alien Visions Blend #4 (6 ml)Alien Visions Gamel (6 ml)Alien Visions 555 (6 ml)Alien Visions Boba's Bounty (102 ml)Alien Visions Havana Gold (6 ml)Vapor Station VS4 (10 ml)Vapor Station Tampa (10 ml)Vapor Station Tennessee (10 ml)Vapor Station Frisco (10 ml)Vapor Station Texas (10 ml)Bloog Red (6 cartos)Bloog Kamel (5 cartos)Bloog RY4 (2 cartos)Bluemist Robacco (3 ml)Bluemist Robacco Menthol (3 ml)Bluemist Caramel Tobacco (30 ml)Bluemist Dekang Tobacco (10 ml) Fruit flavors : Bloog Cherry (2 cartos)Bloog Grape (5 cartos)Bluemist Honeydew Melon (3 ml)Bluemist Apple Cinnamon (3 ml) Other flavors : Bluemist Peanut Butter & Strawberry (10 ml)Bluemist Banana Nut Bread (10 ml)Alien Visions English Toffee (6 ml)Alien Visions Massive Chocolate Mint (6 ml)Alien Visions Better Butter Rum (6 ml)Alien Visions Irish Cream (6 ml)Bluemist Rootbeer Float (3 ml)Bluemist Coffee & Cream (3 ml)V4L Cafe Mocha (5 cartos)You could say I jumped in with both feet. It's less than 3 weeks since my initial order arrived. :lmao:
:unsure: Observe all! The Holy Grail of vaping! Gotta love a man that doesn't do anything half-###. Nice collection EG!

Evilgrin 72 said:
OK, so my spending didn't quite stop. Just ordered an XL manual from V4L and some 24mg Cafe Mocha cartos. :)When this arrives, I'll have 10 blank MaxxFusion cartos, 4 MaxxFusion auto batteries (3 78mm and a 65mm), 1 V4L battery (102mm manual) and the following juice/filled cartos :Tobacco flavors : Alien Visions Flue Cured tobacco (24 ml)Alien Visions Blend #4 (6 ml)Alien Visions Gamel (6 ml)Alien Visions 555 (6 ml)Alien Visions Boba's Bounty (102 ml)Alien Visions Havana Gold (6 ml)Vapor Station VS4 (10 ml)Vapor Station Tampa (10 ml)Vapor Station Tennessee (10 ml)Vapor Station Frisco (10 ml)Vapor Station Texas (10 ml)Bloog Red (6 cartos)Bloog Kamel (5 cartos)Bloog RY4 (2 cartos)Bluemist Robacco (3 ml)Bluemist Robacco Menthol (3 ml)Bluemist Caramel Tobacco (30 ml)Bluemist Dekang Tobacco (10 ml) Fruit flavors : Bloog Cherry (2 cartos)Bloog Grape (5 cartos)Bluemist Honeydew Melon (3 ml)Bluemist Apple Cinnamon (3 ml) Other flavors : Bluemist Peanut Butter & Strawberry (10 ml)Bluemist Banana Nut Bread (10 ml)Alien Visions English Toffee (6 ml)Alien Visions Massive Chocolate Mint (6 ml)Alien Visions Better Butter Rum (6 ml)Alien Visions Irish Cream (6 ml)Bluemist Rootbeer Float (3 ml)Bluemist Coffee & Cream (3 ml)V4L Cafe Mocha (5 cartos)You could say I jumped in with both feet. It's less than 3 weeks since my initial order arrived. :lol:
:lmao: Jesus, EG!!Ive tried a total of maybe 15 flavors so far...and the only other new flavor I wanna try right now is waffle....lol

St. Louis Bob said:
DrJ said:
I did some electronic weed tonight. It was good. I see the appeal here.
Need to do this too. Recommendations?
The Volcano, period, end of story. I tried a whip variety from my buddy, that thing sucked. Tons of effort, little to no results until you get to the point where you're turning it black and basically combusting it really slowly. Volcano knocked me off of my ###, and at 350 degrees I was running it lower than most seem to. Can definitely tell this morning that I was inhaling something last night. Though from what I'm reading here, it seems that even these cigarette vaporizers take a little getting used to. Either way, that weed isn't burnt at all and I'm pretty comfortable saying I seriously limited the carbon monoxide and other carcinogens.

Evilgrin 72 said:
OK, so my spending didn't quite stop. Just ordered an XL manual from V4L and some 24mg Cafe Mocha cartos. :confused:When this arrives, I'll have 10 blank MaxxFusion cartos, 4 MaxxFusion auto batteries (3 78mm and a 65mm), 1 V4L battery (102mm manual) and the following juice/filled cartos :Tobacco flavors : Alien Visions Flue Cured tobacco (24 ml)Alien Visions Blend #4 (6 ml)Alien Visions Gamel (6 ml)Alien Visions 555 (6 ml)Alien Visions Boba's Bounty (102 ml)Alien Visions Havana Gold (6 ml)Vapor Station VS4 (10 ml)Vapor Station Tampa (10 ml)Vapor Station Tennessee (10 ml)Vapor Station Frisco (10 ml)Vapor Station Texas (10 ml)Bloog Red (6 cartos)Bloog Kamel (5 cartos)Bloog RY4 (2 cartos)Bluemist Robacco (3 ml)Bluemist Robacco Menthol (3 ml)Bluemist Caramel Tobacco (30 ml)Bluemist Dekang Tobacco (10 ml) Fruit flavors : Bloog Cherry (2 cartos)Bloog Grape (5 cartos)Bluemist Honeydew Melon (3 ml)Bluemist Apple Cinnamon (3 ml) Other flavors : Bluemist Peanut Butter & Strawberry (10 ml)Bluemist Banana Nut Bread (10 ml)Alien Visions English Toffee (6 ml)Alien Visions Massive Chocolate Mint (6 ml)Alien Visions Better Butter Rum (6 ml)Alien Visions Irish Cream (6 ml)Bluemist Rootbeer Float (3 ml)Bluemist Coffee & Cream (3 ml)V4L Cafe Mocha (5 cartos)You could say I jumped in with both feet. It's less than 3 weeks since my initial order arrived. :lol:
:goodposting: Observe all! The Holy Grail of vaping! Gotta love a man that doesn't do anything half-###. Nice collection EG!
About 320 ml of juice. I may buy a mod for home use, place an order with Backwoods, and order 50 blank MaxxFusion cartos, then I should be set until about 2012.

I haven't seen anyone mention their chest hurting. My wife has only tried vaping for one day because she said it made her chest hurt, like heartburn. This could be a way of backing out for her. the other possibility is the difference in the way we inhale. I have always drawn smoke into my mouth, then inhaled more air in through my nose as I take it into my lungs. She has always inhaled directly into her lungs. Anybody had issues like hers?

Ok, dumb question time (actually 2):

1. What is the USB Bypass? I saw the picture on the V4L website, but I don't understand what I am looking at.

2. For those of you buying blanks, and filling them yourself- How are you keeping straight which cart has which flavor if all the carts are the same?
To #2, I experienced a similar issue determining what I had re-filled in my cartos, so I bought a tackle box from Walmart for $10 and keep the cartos with the juice they're filled with in the little sections of the box. Then, when I leave for work or go out, I bring 2 carts in the pcc plus one on my battery. If I'm leaving overnight, the tackle box comes along.
The tackle box

By the way EG, I'm loving your all in attitude. And people wonder how types like us end up becoming addicted to this stuff. Awesome stuff. :)

EG,What's your second and third favorite tobacco juices? I'm guessing that Boba's Bounty is your #1.
Yeah, Boba is my favorite. The flavor is phenomenal, but the throat hit is a step below some of the PG juices. I think I'm going to cut about 3 parts Boba with 1 part VS4 (80/20 PG/VG) to create my own blend that will provide Boba's flavor with increased TH.Beyond that, I'm still sampling. There are probably 5-10 of those flavors I haven't even tried yet. I filled 10 blanks yesterday and they're now ready to go, but I'm hung up on Alien Vision's Havana Gold right now. REALLY brings the cigar tobacco flavor, with a hint of smokiness. Alien Visions has got it going on. The Irish cream and Butter Rum are terrific too. Irish cream has monster TH and a very smooth flavor and the Butter Rum is a dead ringer for those butter rum Lifesavers.But I digress. I guess right now, I'm partial to Alien visions Flue Cured and Havana Gold as my #2 and #3 at the moment. I ordered 30ml of the Bluemist Caramel tobacco but I like the AVE juices better at the moment. Might trade the Bluemist caramel so if you've tried it and like it (anyone), PM me.

SpurrierisisGod said:
I love the Cafe Mocha. Just ordered blanks and the juice to make sure I don't run out. Coffee is good too. A little more harsh but great vapor production. Espresso is good. A little heavy if that makes sense. Cappacino is ok. I'll finish it but not re-order. Cinnamon Roll doesn't do it for me. too sweet and not enough vapor. The sampler pack was well worth the $10 though.
You hit my experience with the coffee sampler to a T. HIGHLY recommended. By flavor I rank Mocha on top, by strenth I rank Expresso on top (ordered 2 more packs of these). Cappucino was by far the most disappointing, by taste and strength.

I haven't seen anyone mention their chest hurting. My wife has only tried vaping for one day because she said it made her chest hurt, like heartburn. This could be a way of backing out for her. the other possibility is the difference in the way we inhale. I have always drawn smoke into my mouth, then inhaled more air in through my nose as I take it into my lungs. She has always inhaled directly into her lungs. Anybody had issues like hers?
I did a quick search over at ECF, and a handful of threads turned up...heres a few of them, theres probably some good info in em...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new...urn-vaping.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/hea...-heartburn.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new...-heartburn.html

EG,What's your second and third favorite tobacco juices? I'm guessing that Boba's Bounty is your #1.
I just sampled the last few tobacco flavors I hadn't yet tried, all are very analog-like. if you want big vapor production, massive TH, and a very analog-like experience, I can tell you the Vapor Station tobacco flavors all deliver exactly that. Likewise, the Gamel and Blend #4 from Alien, the latter has a touch of clove-like flavor to it.

SpurrierisisGod said:
I love the Cafe Mocha. Just ordered blanks and the juice to make sure I don't run out. Coffee is good too. A little more harsh but great vapor production. Espresso is good. A little heavy if that makes sense. Cappacino is ok. I'll finish it but not re-order. Cinnamon Roll doesn't do it for me. too sweet and not enough vapor. The sampler pack was well worth the $10 though.
You hit my experience with the coffee sampler to a T. HIGHLY recommended. By flavor I rank Mocha on top, by strenth I rank Expresso on top (ordered 2 more packs of these). Cappucino was by far the most disappointing, by taste and strength.
Good to hear, I just ordered an 18mg coffee sampler, but I opted for the WOW over the Premium, as I have no desire to try the cinnamon one...I also ordered another 30ml of the 18mg Cappuccino, I cant get enough of that stuff.One more note...I have been using the premium (cool) carts most of the time since I started vaping, but last night loaded a few blank WOW carts with some juice...tried them out this morning, and I gotta say, the throat hit and vapor production is better than it is with the cool carts. I think I read the WOW carts have a little less resistance than the cool carts, and maybe thats why Im getting better results...Im not sure why Im noticing it now and not before, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I blasting away on my battery that was at the bottom of a toilet less then a day ago. I'm not noticing any difference in performance. I'm going to keep using it for the rest of the day.

I hope this isn't a honda, but:

Yeah, Boba is my favorite. The flavor is phenomenal, but the throat hit is a step below some of the PG juices. I think I'm going to cut about 3 parts Boba with 1 part VS4 (80/20 PG/VG) to create my own blend that will provide Boba's flavor with increased TH.Beyond that, I'm still sampling. There are probably 5-10 of those flavors I haven't even tried yet. I filled 10 blanks yesterday and they're now ready to go, but I'm hung up on Alien Vision's Havana Gold right now. REALLY brings the cigar tobacco flavor, with a hint of smokiness. Alien Visions has got it going on. The Irish cream and Butter Rum are terrific too. Irish cream has monster TH and a very smooth flavor and the Butter Rum is a dead ringer for those butter rum Lifesavers.But I digress. I guess right now, I'm partial to Alien visions Flue Cured and Havana Gold as my #2 and #3 at the moment. I ordered 30ml of the Bluemist Caramel tobacco but I like the AVE juices better at the moment. Might trade the Bluemist caramel so if you've tried it and like it (anyone), PM me.
Haven't tried any of the Bluemist stuff, but I did see that they're pretty cheap if you order a huge bottle. I do prefer the gourmet tobacco flavors over others right now and am in the process of ordering some samples. AV seems to have lots of fans and I'll take a look at their site.Couldn't you just add some vodka or pure grain alcohol to your Boba's for an increased TH? I do believe people do that when they're not willing to compromise the flavor.

SpurrierisisGod said:
Good to hear, I just ordered an 18mg coffee sampler, but I opted for the WOW over the Premium, as I have no desire to try the cinnamon one.
I just loaded the cinnamon 24 and don't mind it at all. Not too sweet for me, it just tastes very much like cinnamon. It's not a coffee so hard to compare with the others but it's a decent sample. For a 24, its nowhere near as strong as expresso, but just about right for me. Might not order it again but wouldn't avoid the WOW sampler based on its inclusion.

roadkill1292 said:
What is the difference between Bloog's automatic battery in their basic starter kit and the 78mm auto battery in their MaxxFusion starter kit? And is it worth the $20 extra cost?I need to creep into this very gently. Will the basic starter kit tell me what I need to know about whether this is gonna work for me?
If you buy from Bloog, buy MaxxFusion, not the basic Fusion line. The Maxx is the new technology and blows the standard fusion away.

St. Louis Bob said:
DrJ said:
I did some electronic weed tonight. It was good. I see the appeal here.
Need to do this too. Recommendations?
Vapo Warez
That's essentially the same as the whip based one I tried out. Some people like them. Both I and my wife are pretty massive potheads, and were basically saying we'd rather quit than keep bothering with that. In my estimation, it's like switching to Miller Lite because you can't drink wheaty micro brews anymore. Volcano on the other hand. Best $670 I've ever spent on a weed accessory. Wish I had done this sooner. First because my doc appt might have went better. But 2nd, because I'm confident this would have saved me a ton of money with how efficient it is. And 3rd, because it knocked me off of my ### like that thing never could.

EG,

What's your second and third favorite tobacco juices? I'm guessing that Boba's Bounty is your #1.
Yeah, Boba is my favorite. The flavor is phenomenal, but the throat hit is a step below some of the PG juices. I think I'm going to cut about 3 parts Boba with 1 part VS4 (80/20 PG/VG) to create my own blend that will provide Boba's flavor with increased TH.Beyond that, I'm still sampling. There are probably 5-10 of those flavors I haven't even tried yet. I filled 10 blanks yesterday and they're now ready to go, but I'm hung up on Alien Vision's Havana Gold right now. REALLY brings the cigar tobacco flavor, with a hint of smokiness. Alien Visions has got it going on. The Irish cream and Butter Rum are terrific too. Irish cream has monster TH and a very smooth flavor and the Butter Rum is a dead ringer for those butter rum Lifesavers.

But I digress. I guess right now, I'm partial to Alien visions Flue Cured and Havana Gold as my #2 and #3 at the moment. I ordered 30ml of the Bluemist Caramel tobacco but I like the AVE juices better at the moment. Might trade the Bluemist caramel so if you've tried it and like it (anyone), PM me.
Haven't tried any of the Bluemist stuff, but I did see that they're pretty cheap if you order a huge bottle. I do prefer the gourmet tobacco flavors over others right now and am in the process of ordering some samples. AV seems to have lots of fans and I'll take a look at their site.

Couldn't you just add some vodka or pure grain alcohol to your Boba's for an increased TH? I do believe people do that when they're not willing to compromise the flavor.
I might have to try that.Remember all AV juices are 100% VG, so if you're partial to PG juices, they may not be for you. They're thick and they do provide a slightly lighter TH than the PG juices, but the flavors (for me) are light years beyond any of the others I've tried to date.

I did a quick search over at ECF, and a handful of threads turned up...heres a few of them, theres probably some good info in em...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new...urn-vaping.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new...-heartburn.html
Thanks Wingnut :thumbup: I'm reading them now. Looks like she needs PG instead of VG based flavors. Whatever that means. I need to study up.

Maybe she swallowed some of the juice? Sounds like a nicotine OD to me...

In my estimation, it's like switching to Miller Lite because you can't drink wheaty micro brews anymore.
Not SWIM's experience at all.
Hey, if you can get by one of these and it works well - you're doing way better than I did costwise having to spend $670 on a volcano. Just didn't work well for us though. Going to have some more people over to try out the volcano soon, as everyone is intrigued. I'll have some more testimonials and side by side comparisons soon. :thumbup:You can actually get by spending $540 on a volcano as well if you go classic. They're tried and true and most people seem to prefer them because of cost/durability. But I'm a little OCD and wanted to set my temperature to 350 rather than "7".

Users who are viewing this thread