What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Electronic Cigarettes (1 Viewer)

Grabbed an iclear 30b in case I want to do some Boba's off of these itaste's. These things good, or do you guys prefer ProTanks or whatnot? Is this thick juice going to be workable with these things?

Also gives me a line of defense beyond even my Reo rebuild kit, near impossible for equipment failure to derail me now.
I like the iclears over the protanks myself, but I think I'm in the minority. I like all the wicks with the iclears and the consistent performance. I had an iclear 16 fail on me today for the first time, but I had been cooking that coil daily for a month. They don't leak, you don't get liquid coming through the mouthpiece, and I think the taste is a little truer than with the protanks.
The only iclear I have is the 30 and I have to say that it probably is my favorite tank. I got it and the beauty ring in my MVP 2 kit. I let my wife use it for a couple of days and she loves it as well. I am thinking about purchasing 2 for her and one for myself along with some replacement heads. Is there a better iclear out there or is the 30 one of there best? We both really like the knucklehead tip.
I use the iclear 16 every day, more than the 30. I think they are both solid and I use them more in the summer months because the protanks and evods tend to leak in humid conditions. I am starting to rebuild my own evods though, and am hoping those will be better in humid conditions because I really do like the draw on the evods.

Stevie>On the Vivi Nova, you could have a bad seal or the shaft assembly needs cleaning. Soak in vodka overnight and put a new wick assembly on and it should be good to go. You could also have a bad batch of wicks, that is known to happen. The assembly should not "go bad" though.
So if I were thinking of switching away from the ViVi Nova, the iclear would be a good choice for my eGO batteries?

SteevieG said:
Grabbed an iclear 30b in case I want to do some Boba's off of these itaste's. These things good, or do you guys prefer ProTanks or whatnot? Is this thick juice going to be workable with these things?

Also gives me a line of defense beyond even my Reo rebuild kit, near impossible for equipment failure to derail me now.
I like the iclears over the protanks myself, but I think I'm in the minority. I like all the wicks with the iclears and the consistent performance. I had an iclear 16 fail on me today for the first time, but I had been cooking that coil daily for a month. They don't leak, you don't get liquid coming through the mouthpiece, and I think the taste is a little truer than with the protanks.
The only iclear I have is the 30 and I have to say that it probably is my favorite tank. I got it and the beauty ring in my MVP 2 kit. I let my wife use it for a couple of days and she loves it as well. I am thinking about purchasing 2 for her and one for myself along with some replacement heads. Is there a better iclear out there or is the 30 one of there best? We both really like the knucklehead tip.
I use the iclear 16 every day, more than the 30. I think they are both solid and I use them more in the summer months because the protanks and evods tend to leak in humid conditions. I am starting to rebuild my own evods though, and am hoping those will be better in humid conditions because I really do like the draw on the evods.

Stevie>On the Vivi Nova, you could have a bad seal or the shaft assembly needs cleaning. Soak in vodka overnight and put a new wick assembly on and it should be good to go. You could also have a bad batch of wicks, that is known to happen. The assembly should not "go bad" though.
So if I were thinking of switching away from the ViVi Nova, the iclear would be a good choice for my eGO batteries?
Sure, as long as your coils are 2.0 ohms or lower. Take a look at the itaste vv3 from Fasttech. It'll take a month to get to you (maybe three weeks minimum) but the one I ordered came with six iclear 16s. Seriously, this might be the single best deal in all of vaping at $40 if you have patience to wait for a month to get it. This is a simple but substantial step up from ego batteries, and you can use the usb bypass and vape all day with a full battery. Compact, lots of function, and great price. You can get the same kit from a stateside vendor, but it will be $60 plus shipping.

Thinking I'm making the switch to this iTaste. First day with it as my main device yesterday. There are some convenience trade offs between it and the Reo, I drained 2 batteries yesterday so I might need 3 of these. I'm not sure 3.0 ml will carry me every single day because this thing really sucks down juice (maybe I vape too much?). I don't think the hits are as full as the RBA (Reomizer). But on the plus side it has passed the Boba's gunk test. And it tends to feel easier to draw said hits from, a little more "cigarette like". No squonking to keep it going, which is a plus. The Reo will definitely still come in very handy in certain situations though - any time I'll be out and about for an entire day the Reo will probably work better for me. Outside of playing with a few more clearomizers I'm feeling like I've finally got about the perfect vape setup for me.

Thanks for the help DD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still using the iTaste, but I'm switching to the EVOD2 on account of the "Boba's Gunk Test" results. I can maybe get a couple of days off of the 30B before I start experiencing similar problems to what I had using LR Atty's on the Reo. It stops wicking well enough to really get the flavoring to burn right, so I end up with this atty that's getting a good amount of vapor production still, but gives this slightly burnt taste instead of the flavor of my juice and I'm left to either suffer for a couple of weeks so I can get the "most" out of each of these coils, or use up coils in just a couple of days which is too expensive for my liking. EVOD2 is going strong still after a couple of weeks of on and off use though - Boba's can't hold it back.

It looks like both are a serious pain to rebuild, though the EVOD2 might be able to be rebuilt as if it's a single coil to make the task a lot easier. If I can get a few weeks off of a $2 coil though, I'm not too interested in spending the time to do it.

So now I have a huge standby stash and am pretty impervious to equipment failure. My rankings so far:

1) iTaste VV / EVOD2. Great vapor production, little fuss, fits these iTaste's perfectly if you get the adapter, only problem is I have to carry a 6ml bottle with me because I can run this dry pretty fast. And it does seem to use up a whole heck of a lot of battery producing the mega clouds it's capable of. I might need to add a 3rd battery to my rotation because I feel like I have to constantly charge.

2) Reo / Reomizer Great vapor production, squonking to make sure you keep it wet adds a little fuss, and I have to rebuild relatively often. It's the king for mobility though - rebuild it, fill it, and don't worry about anything the rest of the day.

3) iTaste VV / iClear 30b. Great when it actually works, and I'm sure it's a long time if you don't have super thick juice. But Boba's gunks it too quickly. And it's really top heavy on a non box type battery.

So, the FDA is stepping in. Just parsing what was in the paper during my commute, nothing seemed too bad. I'm worried though that when you give the FDA an inch, they'll take a mile.

The big T-3 have the money to jump through a bunch of FDA hoops. Boba's, Ahlusion and a bunch of our other favorites don't. Feels like an easy way to get the smaller outlets (which not so coincidentally have the better products) out of the market in favor of Lorrilard, PM and the other already established tobacco players.

I'm for FDA oversight to the degree that it makes strides to ensure safety to the consumer. Other than that, they can butt out.

I need to try the EVOD2 since Dr J is taking it up, odes that use the same coil unit as the regular EVOD or are they different? Feels like I'm gonna have to shell out a bunch of money to find out.

I'm for FDA oversight to the degree that it makes strides to ensure safety to the consumer. Other than that, they can butt out.

I need to try the EVOD2 since Dr J is taking it up, odes that use the same coil unit as the regular EVOD or are they different? Feels like I'm gonna have to shell out a bunch of money to find out.
Seems like it's the same assembly, but they use a double coil. This supposedly increases the vapor production like 10-20% or something, but I don't have an EVOD1 to compare it to to verify these claims. All I can say is it hits really nice and it doesn't gunk on me after prolonged use. If you're ordering them preassembled, the EVOD/ProTank2 use the same coils (single coil) and the EVOD2/ProTank3 are interchangeable (double coil). From the videos I've seen on this, double coil rebuild is a bit of a pain - but it can be done. It also seems like you could go with a single coil and essentially turn it into an EVOD/ProTank type coil - this is what the guy at the shop that sold it to me presumed as well. I'm not 100% certain on that yet though, and it seems you might as well stay EVOD1 if that's the intention.

Like I said, I'm almost taking the stance that I'll pay $2 a piece rather than attempt this rebuild. It looks like it's going to take like 10 minutes and my time is worth more than $12 an hour. :) But I will probably attempt a single coil rebuild on them at some point in time - I did actually kill a coil the same night I bragged about their gunk free awesomeness so I've already got one to play with. I think I shorted it out in a mini CE4/EVOD swap out though where the mini CE4 was leaking a little.

Seems like it's the same assembly, but they use a double coil. This supposedly increases the vapor production like 10-20% or something, but I don't have an EVOD1 to compare it to to verify these claims. All I can say is it hits really nice and it doesn't gunk on me after prolonged use. If you're ordering them preassembled, the EVOD/ProTank2 use the same coils (single coil) and the EVOD2/ProTank3 are interchangeable (double coil). From the videos I've seen on this, double coil rebuild is a bit of a pain - but it can be done. It also seems like you could go with a single coil and essentially turn it into an EVOD/ProTank type coil - this is what the guy at the shop that sold it to me presumed as well. I'm not 100% certain on that yet though, and it seems you might as well stay EVOD1 if that's the intention.

Like I said, I'm almost taking the stance that I'll pay $2 a piece rather than attempt this rebuild. It looks like it's going to take like 10 minutes and my time is worth more than $12 an hour. :) But I will probably attempt a single coil rebuild on them at some point in time - I did actually kill a coil the same night I bragged about their gunk free awesomeness so I've already got one to play with. I think I shorted it out in a mini CE4/EVOD swap out though where the mini CE4 was leaking a little.
Thanks, makes sense now.

Long term I'd like to dump this habit though. I've been tapering off in 3mg increments - started at 18 and am at 12 now with my current order being a mix of 12's and 6's. So maybe I can exit before the FDA mucks things up too much.

I totally agree that this is way healthier than smoking. But I'm not delusional enough to believe it's actually healthy, and I'm not entirely certain I want to know what happens after 10 to 20 years of prolonged use.

Again I will highly recommend H1N1 The Virus from Nicoticket. I think it might be the most unique juice I have ever tried, and you can mix it with about everything. It's a bit pricey but this is one of those juices like Bobas and Smooth Criminal from Ahlusions that is just different, best of the best. It won EC Forums best juice lat year after tens of thousands of votes, it's really exceptional.

• Smile
Reactions: DrJ
This post confirms the EVOD/EVOD2 coil differences:

The problem with mixing dual coil devices with single coil heads is the height. I can say for a fact that MT3S/T3S single coil heads are pretty much the universal head as far as single coil head go. They fit EVODs,ARO's, PT's,, etc. When you add dual coil into the equation, the height becomes a key concern. In most cases no single coil head will fit a dual coil device. You can however, rebuild dual coil heads as single coil with enough wick.
I use the small Evod single coils in my AeroTank sometimes.

Just take a spare evod silicone cup and place it back to back with the other one, this'll fit over the Aerotank/Evod Glass/Evod 2 air tube and make a seal.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/553638-evod-2-evod-glass-do-single-coil-protank-heads-fit.html

Interesting...

This page echoes all of what I've experienced off of this as well: http://www.misthub.com/blog/tutorial-single-coil-vs-dual-coil/

Horrible battery life on the itaste's because of the low capacity, it sucks down juice real fast, but I'm getting mega clouds. I think it outdoes the Reo here. And I have to say, I'm a big fan of clouds. Big throat hit. Huge PITA to rebuild (unless you cheap out and single coil it). I can buy what they're saying on the "heat time" as well. It does seem to hit relatively fast.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-27161965

The number of people who use electronic cigarettes in the UK has tripled over the past two years to 2.1 million, a health charity estimates.It says just over half of current or ex-smokers have now tried electronic cigarettes, compared with 8% in 2010.

Action on Smoking and Health (Ash) surveyed more than 12,000 adult smokers.

A separate study found that most e-cigarette users were using them to reduce smoking.

Use of e-cigarettes among people who have never smoked remains small at 1%, Ash said.

Ash has commissioned a series of surveys on electronic cigarette use since 2010, with the latest survey conducted in March.

Continue reading the main story “Start Quote

Smokers are increasingly turning to these devices to help them cut down or quit smoking”
Deborah ArnottAction on Smoking and Health (Ash)

Of those now estimated to be using electronic cigarettes, around 700,000 are thought to be ex-smokers and 1.3 million to be using them alongside normal cigarettes or tobacco.

Current smokers using the cigarettes regularly have risen from 2.7% in 2010 to 17.7% in 2014.

When ex-smokers were asked why they used electronic cigarettes, 71% said they wanted help giving up smoking. Among smokers, 48% said wanted to reduce the amount of tobacco they smoked and 37% said they used e-cigarettes to save money.

Smoking rate fall

Deborah Arnott, chief executive of Ash, said: "The dramatic rise in use of electronic cigarettes over the past four years suggests that smokers are increasingly turning to these devices to help them cut down or quit smoking. Significantly, usage among non-smokers remains negligible."

Another study, The Smoking Toolkit Study, which covers England, has found that electronic cigarettes are overtaking the use of nicotine products such as patches and gum as an aid to quitting smoking.

It also found that the proportion of smokers who gave up smoking in the past year had increased and smoking rates in England were continuing to fall.

Study leader Prof Robert West said: "Despite claims that use of electronic cigarettes risks renormalising smoking, we found no evidence to support this view.

"On the contrary, electronic cigarettes may be helping to reduce smoking as more people use them as an aid to quitting."

Ms Arnott added: "While it is important to control the advertising of electronic cigarettes to make sure children and non-smokers are not being targeted, there is no evidence from our research that e-cigarettes are acting as a gateway into smoking."

Ash's survey suggests that most electronic cigarettes users, or "vapers", use a rechargeable product with replaceable cartridges or a reservoir.

Simon Clark, director of Forest, a group that supports smokers, said it welcomed the rise of e-cigarettes and was glad people had a choice of what to smoke.

But he suggested that most smokers using e-cigarettes were experimenting with them rather than using them to give up smoking altogether.

"We haven't seen a significant fall in smokers. Most smokers still find electronic cigarettes quite basic and it will take a few more years for the technology to improve."

Long term I'd like to dump this habit though. I've been tapering off in 3mg increments - started at 18 and am at 12 now with my current order being a mix of 12's and 6's. So maybe I can exit before the FDA mucks things up too much.

I totally agree that this is way healthier than smoking. But I'm not delusional enough to believe it's actually healthy, and I'm not entirely certain I want to know what happens after 10 to 20 years of prolonged use.
Yeah, I'd like to get to the point where I'm not using nicotine products at all by the time I have a kid. So, part of me wants to dump a bunch of money on all the cool stuff DD links, but if I am actually trying to stop, it seems like a waste of cash. Started at 24 and now am using 11/12. I have a feeling the switch to 6 is really tough.

Bluecig is overpriced and not even close to some of the stuff you find out there in this market, but I'm not hating on those using it. The more people that use Ecigs, the more we'll have a lobby against over-regulation and price-gouging. The Chinese make the best gear, the Americans have the best e-liquid vendors. Together we can make sure this thing holds. :hifive:

Yeah, I'd like to get to the point where I'm not using nicotine products at all by the time I have a kid. So, part of me wants to dump a bunch of money on all the cool stuff DD links, but if I am actually trying to stop, it seems like a waste of cash. Started at 24 and now am using 11/12. I have a feeling the switch to 6 is really tough.
Yeah, what I'm doing is mixing juices for the tweener stages so I don't have to make giant leaps. I'm going to be blending the 12's and 6's to 9's before I drop to clean 6's.

Bluecig is overpriced and not even close to some of the stuff you find out there in this market, but I'm not hating on those using it. The more people that use Ecigs, the more we'll have a lobby against over-regulation and price-gouging. The Chinese make the best gear, the Americans have the best e-liquid vendors. Together we can make sure this thing holds. :hifive:
I use Blu.

Why? Because they sell them at the gas station around the corner from me. That way I can buy them without the wife knowing. Stealth is prioritized over taste and price unfortunately.

Having tried several different brands since this whole thing began... Blu is at least mediocre, which is pretty good for the stuff available at a gas station. The Vanilla flavor is pretty okay. Its cheaper too now also. Starter pack is just $19. Refill packs are $15 and thats where they get you (its $3 per carto).

ETA: There is an ecig shop at a mall not too far from me. Anyone know any other brands of carts that potentially would be carried that would fit to the Blu batteries?

I was just posting that because I thought it was hilarious. What a #####.

The owner of Nicoticket who is well known in the vape community for his level headed approach to regulation, sent this out yesterday:

I just returned from the SFATA Spring Conference in Chicago and it would suffice to say that we should all be concerned about the proposed FDA deeming regulations. I can say this with absolute certainty: if we do not move swiftly, the community we have built will almost certainly be extinguished. I need to retract all previous statements that suggested that "the proposed FDA Deeming Regulations aren't as bad as I thought they would be" - this is as close to the worst case scenario as can be imagined for small businesses that are attempting to persist into the post regulatory environment.

It would suffice to say that if these proposed deeming regulations are allowed to pass unmodified, Nicoticket and other small businesses like ours will cease to exist. Quite truthfully, this bill aims to hand the entire industry to half a dozen players, most of whom would be categorized as "Big Tobacco."
Obviously business owners are going to be the most nervous about regulations, but this isn't a good sign coming from this particular guy.

These coils haven't been holding up nearly as well under heavy use as that original one did under sporadic use. Probably has to do with the fact that I pummel on them when I do use them and run them really hot as a result. And Boba's doesn't play nice under that kind of strain either. When I was using it lightly it didn't gunk up much.

Anyways, I found that I can buy 25 coils from ebay for $34. So, I don't really care. I pay like .50 a ml for this juice, I don't care if I dump .50 a day on coils. Life is good.

It's not. The switch to zero is a #####.

It's not. The switch to zero is a #####.
Problem for me is that they don't make a 0 mg Boba's, so once you hit 6 that's all you've got. I basically have to quit off of that or find a new flavor unless Ben wants to be nice and make a special order or something.

Screw the Senate.

At the end of her time to question, Boxer said: “Mr. Healy and Mr. Weiss, you can con yourself. But we don’t know if this product gets people off cigarettes yet, so don’t think you are doing some great mission. Don’t say you care about kids,” said Senator Boxer. “Don’t be a part of this, because you’ll regret it.”
In my personal journey to prove Sen. Boxer wrong, I've gotten down to 6/8 mg and want to give a big shout out to DD for pushing H1N1, quite nice and a different flavor profile from different devices.

Can anyone illuminate me more on what exactly could be regulated? I can totally see regulation of the OTC NJOY packs or the throwaway BLU type devices, but what about a battery sold separate from a tank, or a tank sold without a battery? Will juices be the area to regulate and if so, can they regulate nicotine free juices? Is the obvious next step just to stock-pile liquid nicotine and be content ordering 0mg juices and strengthening to a desired level? Having gotten down to the lowest level that is sold with nicotine now, I've been considering doing that to try to drop to 3 or so on my next reorder.

Can't believe all the time I wasted on V4L liquids before switching to Ahlusion/Nico/Boba...the extra couple bucks makes a huge difference.

Screw the Senate.

At the end of her time to question, Boxer said: “Mr. Healy and Mr. Weiss, you can con yourself. But we don’t know if this product gets people off cigarettes yet, so don’t think you are doing some great mission. Don’t say you care about kids,” said Senator Boxer. “Don’t be a part of this, because you’ll regret it.”
In my personal journey to prove Sen. Boxer wrong, I've gotten down to 6/8 mg and want to give a big shout out to DD for pushing H1N1, quite nice and a different flavor profile from different devices.

Can anyone illuminate me more on what exactly could be regulated? I can totally see regulation of the OTC NJOY packs or the throwaway BLU type devices, but what about a battery sold separate from a tank, or a tank sold without a battery? Will juices be the area to regulate and if so, can they regulate nicotine free juices? Is the obvious next step just to stock-pile liquid nicotine and be content ordering 0mg juices and strengthening to a desired level? Having gotten down to the lowest level that is sold with nicotine now, I've been considering doing that to try to drop to 3 or so on my next reorder.

Can't believe all the time I wasted on V4L liquids before switching to Ahlusion/Nico/Boba...the extra couple bucks makes a huge difference.
I'm down to 6 now as well. But that's where I can go unless I find a new flavor or something, and Boba's has been so good to me that I don't want to #### with it. I think the shark play is to slowly taper myself off entirely, but I'm still sucking down quite a bit at 6 thanks to the fast drop off. Maybe I'll finally have to break down try some of these other places you and DD are hip on.

DrJ said:
DrJ, on 19 Jun 2014 - 11:16 AM, said:
Gawain said:
Gawain, on 19 Jun 2014 - 07:37 AM, said:Screw the Senate.

QuoteAt the end of her time to question, Boxer said: “Mr. Healy and Mr. Weiss, you can con yourself. But we don’t know if this product gets people off cigarettes yet, so don’t think you are doing some great mission. Don’t say you care about kids,” said Senator Boxer. “Don’t be a part of this, because you’ll regret it.”

I'm down to 6 now as well. But that's where I can go unless I find a new flavor or something, and Boba's has been so good to me that I don't want to #### with it. I think the shark play is to slowly taper myself off entirely, but I'm still sucking down quite a bit at 6 thanks to the fast drop off. Maybe I'll finally have to break down try some of these other places you and DD are hip on.
I ordered a battery from FastTech on April 15th (and it still hasn't shown up) that would track my use during the day.

I think that's how I will try to cut down after the switch to 0, track my use for a week and then just go with a specific goal of cutting 5% a week or so.

I've got so many tanks now that I can't really track how much liquid I use in a day, but I can easily see how many puffs with three batteries that would track use.

I think that it will be a while though. I can't imagine going 6-->0, so I'll surely have a stop at 3 where I'm adding to a 0mg liquid that I've bought.

DrJ said:
DrJ, on 19 Jun 2014 - 11:16 AM, said:
Gawain said:
Gawain, on 19 Jun 2014 - 07:37 AM, said:Screw the Senate.

QuoteAt the end of her time to question, Boxer said: “Mr. Healy and Mr. Weiss, you can con yourself. But we don’t know if this product gets people off cigarettes yet, so don’t think you are doing some great mission. Don’t say you care about kids,” said Senator Boxer. “Don’t be a part of this, because you’ll regret it.”

I ordered a battery from FastTech on April 15th (and it still hasn't shown up) that would track my use during the day.

I think that's how I will try to cut down after the switch to 0, track my use for a week and then just go with a specific goal of cutting 5% a week or so.

I've got so many tanks now that I can't really track how much liquid I use in a day, but I can easily see how many puffs with three batteries that would track use.

I think that it will be a while though. I can't imagine going 6-->0, so I'll surely have a stop at 3 where I'm adding to a 0mg liquid that I've bought.
I have a lot of little 6 ml bottles because of the Reo, so I use one to track my daily usage. I fill it up each morning and can tell how much I've used that day based off of how far that drops. Usually I'm at 3 ml, but I was starting to slow down a little. I'm back up to 3 and a little change now off the switch to 6. Need to work on getting that down.

Alright, Boba's has been really good to me. But I've been going at 6 mg for quite some time now, am looking to start cutting down again, but they don't make 0mg versions. I think I might be the type that has a mild reaction to PG which was what drew me to AVE in the first place, I want to stay with an all VG or a 90/10 VG mix or something. It appears to me that Ahlusion and Indigo have plenty of offerings that meet the specifications I'm looking for (0mg, they will do heavy VG mixes - thanks DD). So which of these are likely to be the best options for a Boba's lover such as myself?

Alright, Boba's has been really good to me. But I've been going at 6 mg for quite some time now, am looking to start cutting down again, but they don't make 0mg versions. I think I might be the type that has a mild reaction to PG which was what drew me to AVE in the first place, I want to stay with an all VG or a 90/10 VG mix or something. It appears to me that Ahlusion and Indigo have plenty of offerings that meet the specifications I'm looking for (0mg, they will do heavy VG mixes - thanks DD). So which of these are likely to be the best options for a Boba's lover such as myself?
Smooth Criminal from Ahlusion is probably in your wheelhouse.

Indigo's tobaccos are pretty awesome, I just ordered some of their new NETs and they are really smooth.

Smooth Criminal from Ahlusion is probably in your wheelhouse.

Indigo's tobaccos are pretty awesome, I just ordered some of their new NETs and they are really smooth.
Awesome, thanks again! Will give this a go. It appears there's some 100% VG in that Purity line at HHV as well. Legend is something that draws Boba's comparisons a little bit from what I see?

I just recently took the plunge into these things and am still new. But had some questions. Do you guys use these in your car or houses? Or should I be stepping outside like I do with a normal cigarette?

I just recently took the plunge into these things and am still new. But had some questions. Do you guys use these in your car or houses? Or should I be stepping outside like I do with a normal cigarette?
I do. Inside my office, too.
I'd love to use it in my office. I have to still walk out to the smoking section just to take two puffs.
No, you don't. If you hold the vapor for a few seconds, there will be no visible exhale.

Early in this thread, I was documenting the places where I have vaped. That includes my school, my kids school, theaters, airplanes, church, etc... The places I have vaped would make a great Dr. Seuss rhyme.

I'd love to use it in my office. I have to still walk out to the smoking section just to take two puffs.
No, you don't. If you hold the vapor for a few seconds, there will be no visible exhale.

Early in this thread, I was documenting the places where I have vaped. That includes my school, my kids school, theaters, airplanes, church, etc... The places I have vaped would make a great Dr. Seuss rhyme.
Well, to be fair, when I say "my office", I mean where I work. I don't have an actual office.

I guess I could go to the bathroom.

The biggest, and maybe toughest, change for me with vaping is the struggle to get rid of the shame of smoking. I still feel like I need to hide the darned thing most of the time. As I mentioned way earlier in the thread, when I started, the biggest help it's been to me is the ability to use the thing around my wife, because I don't feel bad about it around her anymore. It's pretty freeing.

Are you in a cubicle, or do you have a door?
Cubicle. Current company only has offices for executives.

Users who are viewing this thread