What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eminence's Pre-Draft Dynasty Rankings. (1 Viewer)

I guess my problem with your write-up is the lack of meaningful football insight to back up your rankings. I'll just use your writeup on Gurley as an example.

1.) RB - Todd Gurley

He's the crown jewel of this draft class.
ok.

There are obviously injury concerns and it's a real drag he ended up getting hurt.
Yes, everyone knows about the injury concerns.

But if you watch his tape, you know he is legit.
Links? Legit in what facet of the game, exactly? How does he compare to others? "Watch his tape he's legit bro" does not seem insightful to me.

Anyone who drafts him is planning on giving him the lion's share of the carries right away.
Really? Why? What's your reasoning here? You don't think teams might try to ease him back in after the injury? Seems like one of those 'buzzphrases', "oh dude he's going to get the lions share of carries!"

He's a guy you want if you're picking 1.01.
What?

Even if you end up trading him he's the biggest hyped RB since AP.
He is?

I guess I just don't think there's much actual insight in your write-up, but I appreciate the time you put in and I know you actually apply effort to doing it, so there's that.
much like the guy in this video breaking down the ravens pick?

The Cooper-Crabtree comparison seems ridiculous to me. They're the same height and weight, that's the only similarity I can see. Cooper ran a 4.42 40, Crabtree ran a 4.54. A former NFL GM compared him to Marvin Harrison here. Would like to look at the sparq score comparison between the two and would guess Cooper is way above what Crabtree was, but don't have time to dig it up right now.

Users who are viewing this thread