What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***EPL 2017-18 Fantasy League*** Drafting - Gianmarco finally picked (2 Viewers)

Btw, should start soon for next year so it's not a mad rush and I don't need proxy drafting.

I will say the scoring changes this year were fantastic, IMO, and I think we finally got it right. It feels really balanced and indicative of what the players are doing.

As for changes for next year, the last issue for me is the short rosters. If we can add 1-2 spots or at least add the equivalent of an IR spot or 2 for valuable players that are out an extended period, that would be ideal.

Thanks for running this again. 

Congratulations to:

@Bonzai [League Champion] (I hate you, don't know why as of this posting, but still)

@JMon348 [Runner Up] (BTW, I hate you too, but that's for another thread)

@Christo (Whatever, you bum)

@ThreeThousand (Give me enough time and I'll find a reason to hate you also, you *******)

Thanks to:

@Sinn Fein and @Eephus for herding kitties

@Christo for the Treasurer dooties

I look forward to picking this up and putting it down sooner than we all think

:banned:

Can't believe we won this thing with this freakin' draft.  Talk about great in season management.   :bowtie:

Sergio Aguero

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Fernando Llorente

David Luiz

Wayne Rooney

Benjamin Mendy

Peter Cech

Ross Barkley

Etienne Capoue

Nacir Chadli

Adam Smith

Glen Murray

N'golo Kante

Danilo

Steve Cook

Bakary Sako

Phil Jones

I think my draft was just as bad.

Sigurdsson
Coutinho
Baines
Giroud
Iheanacho
Ederson
Bertrand
C. Austin
Loftus-Cheek
Ndidi
Mustafi
Henderson
Mirallas
W. Reid
Darmian
Solanki
Xhaka

Bolded are the only ones who remained on my team all year.  I recently picked up Iheanacho, Loftus-Cheek, and Ndidi but they were dropped after a while from the start.

I was 1 win away from top 4......so yeah, the Perez blunder cost me  :(

I am okay with last year's rules carrying over. If people want to change them, give me a good reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am okay with last year's rules carrying over. If people want to change them, give me a good reason.
Agree.

I did like the idea of the, "Injured Reserve," that @gianmarco mentioned. I understand that there would have to be wrinkles straightened out, however, it seems like a workable suggestion if Fantrax offers that option. If they don't, well, it is what it is.

:banned:

Users who are viewing this thread