What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Excerpt from ESPN Fantasy Chat (1 Viewer)

jeter23

Footballguy
Bob (Woodhaven): If there anybody in SF worth drafting?

Kevin Rounce: If Frank Gore gets the job out of Training Camp, then I think he is worth a late-round flyer. Also, Brandon Lloyd will be a decent fantasy option at receiver.

This guy doesn't even realize that Lloyd has left SF. Could be just a mistake, but between this guy and Scott Engel, their staff is just sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Could be just a listake, but between this guy and Scott Engel, thei staff is just sad.
I agree, their should be no tolerance for people making such stupid mistakes. :whistle:

Could be just a listake, but between this guy and Scott Engel, thei staff is just sad.
I agree, their should be no tolerance for people making such stupid mistakes. :whistle:
:ph34r: :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL at Frank Gore being a "late round flyer" if he wins the starting job in camp.

Tons of starting RBs can be had as late round flyers. I may take Edge there.

I agree. THERE should not be any tolerance...Could help myself there :excited: LOL.

I just read the rest of the chat. Here's another comment.

Ron (Scranton, PA): Brandon Lloyd is a Redskin.

Kevin Rounce: Sorry. You're right. Lloyd is in Washington. He could really excel there as well. It will be interesting to see who ends up throwing the ball to them. Mark Brunell is nearly done.

Kevin Rounce: Sorry. You're right. Lloyd is in Washington. He could really excel there as well. It will be interesting to see who ends up throwing the ball to them. Mark Brunell is nearly done.
The ultimate :bag:

Ehh mistakes happen. Most days I barely remember Lloyd is in the league. Only league he's worth a roster spot in is leagues that give +50 pts for circus catches.

Ehh mistakes happen. Most days I barely remember Lloyd is in the league. Only league he's worth a roster spot in is leagues that give +50 pts for circus catches.
I just believe when your job is to give fantasy football analysis, you should know these things. FWIW I disagree he's not worth a roster spot. I believe Lloyd will be fine as the #2 in Wash.

LOL at Frank Gore being a "late round flyer" if he wins the starting job in camp.

Tons of starting RBs can be had as late round flyers. I may take Edge there.
If LdT falls to the 8th round, I'll definitely take him as a value play.

Kevin Rounce: If Frank Gore gets the job out of Training Camp, then I think he is worth a late-round flyer. Also, Brandon Lloyd will be a decent fantasy option at receiver.

This guy doesn't even realize that Lloyd has left SF. Could be just a mistake, but between this guy and Scott Engel, their staff is just sad.
It's always good to be reminded how nice this board is. Just another fine example of what you can get at other sites. :nerd:

Users who are viewing this thread