What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Facial Hair - What Are You Rocking? (1 Viewer)

Which Best Describes Your Look

• Clean Shaven

Votes: 29 26.6%
  • Mustache

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • 5 O'Clock Shadow

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Goat

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • Shuke-Style Man Beard

Votes: 22 20.2%
  • ZZ Top Over The Top

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Curious as to what my FBG bros are rocking these days.  I myself have been sporting a 5 O'Clock shadow for several years now.  Clean shaven makes me look younger but I still like the shadow look a little better.
my beard has grown in mostly white the last couple years... when I see pictures of myself- yikes, who's the old guy.

so for work, clean-shaven all the time. usually don't shave on the weekends because of the lazy.

braided nostril to ear hair?
Not yet.  Check back in a couple years though. :(

Up until Saturday I was rocking a sweet, sweet "Jesus."  Or "Charleton Heston from Planet of the Apes."  But it's hot as Mephistophele's taint here this time of year so I got rid of most of it.  Now I look like I'm fronting a grunge cover band, or something(sans flannel).

Between stubble and shuke. 

Full beard kept short (longer than stubble, shorter than beard).. cleaned up to avoid the neckbeard. 

Full beard. Usually go down to a 2 or 3 and then let it grow for a month or two until I start getting worried the terrorist watch squad will pick me up

Clean shaven, but that's mainly because even though I am in my mid 40s, I'm still waiting for my facial hair to come in. 

I ate my BMI. i'm a Thanksgiving balloon

ETA: although technically, as a Skydog or Burnsider, i'm not a bearder, got me some longass whiskers

Last edited by a moderator:
flavorsaver
whenever I grow my beard slightly out, I always shave it and leave just the neck beard for a day. solely to irritate the wife... but tbh, my mere existence serves that function, so I can probably save some time with the shaving process next time.

whenever I grow my beard slightly out, I always shave it and leave just the neck beard for a day. solely to irritate the wife... but tbh, my mere existence serves that function, so I can probably save some time with the shaving process next time.
Though i have a go-to in the Skydog, i've always messed around w my whiskers quite a bit. Actually wore a half-beard for a coupla months waaaybackwhen (shaved half my face to go half-man/half-woman for Halloween and kept it til Xmas); Hitler staches, clean and w several side & chin whiskers; my Mary HATED long hair and insisted it be professionally coiffed and sent me to the gayest man on the planet (Clint's behind-the-chair monologues are the highlight of my roman-a-clef on the poker/coker/Mary years that i'll never finish), who gave me a wonderful array of Three Musketeer/V for Vendetta whiskerages.

My Skydog began actually as a paean to Oliver Reed's sideboards as Bill Sykes in Oliver, which i consider the best look for a fit guy w a fat face but strong chin as i was then, but the moustache came back to stay when my coketeeth got pulled (dont wear my dentures much) after Mary died and then i got fat anyway. Still, i screw around with the Skydog - i'll carve them back to a Burnside sweep sometimes and maybe grow the tip of my primary chin to sensei length etc etc. No one to impress but me anymore, sos i like to have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
1mm - sideburns down to mid-cheek

2mm - mid cheek down to the goat area

4mm - goat area

2mm - upper neck

1mm - lower neck

All outlying areas are shaved.

Users who are viewing this thread