What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 11 (3 Viewers)

Did you guys see this?

http://dailysnark.com/referee-winks-at-jared-goff-after-giving-rams-bs-pass-interference-call-video/

Looks pretty fishy to me.  Are these refs on somebodies payroll?
I'm pretty sure it's because Reid was yelling at Goff to get away from his sideline and get back in the huddle. But, this "all-star" crew seemed to be throwing a flag on every play and I wondered early on if they were cobbled together because they "play ball."

On the bright side, after losing over 75% of my entry money last week and my worst week ever in DFS (my main team had SEVEN! TDs vultured, Henry x 2, Ware x 1, IND TE x 4), I took down the Thu-Mon Rush this week for a cool $5000. DFS is definitely getting harder, but there are still edges to be made as I've had my two biggest wins this year since I started playing in 2012. I rostered Everett as a punt play to get more exposure to last night's game.

The funny thing is, I put in less research this week than usual as I was a groomsman in my buddy's wedding this weekend.

I'm pretty sure it's because Reid was yelling at Goff to get away from his sideline and get back in the huddle. But, this "all-star" crew seemed to be throwing a flag on every play and I wondered early on if they were cobbled together because they "play ball."

On the bright side, after losing over 75% of my entry money last week and my worst week ever in DFS (my main team had SEVEN! TDs vultured, Henry x 2, Ware x 1, IND TE x 4), I took down the Thu-Mon Rush this week for a cool $5000. DFS is definitely getting harder, but there are still edges to be made as I've had my two biggest wins this year since I started playing in 2012. I rostered Everett as a punt play to get more exposure to last night's game.

The funny thing is, I put in less research this week than usual as I was a groomsman in my buddy's wedding this weekend.
Congrats on the big win.

Users who are viewing this thread