What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 4 (1 Viewer)

I put a WR there from time to time but for the most part yes I use RB as well.

Thing with using a WR is that you can get a 5500-6000 player that may hit 4X or 5X and it leaves enough money to get 2 top tier RBs in the LU.  I use this in large GPPs where you need the low % owned to get into the real money.
I should have been more specific.  I will if use a WR from time to time in a small slate like an afternoon slate, but won't for main slate.  That's just me though.  if it comes to that, I usually force myself into 3 middle salary RBs or do a deeper dive into a cheap DT or TE to get up to a RB over WR.  

Just like I said — Ekelor will struggle and Keenan will go off. Thankfully I ran a bit of Ekelor out as a hedge. But RB wasn’t my issue (nearly 100% on Chubb and Fournette), it was WR. It’s tough to get to 156 w/ Allen/M. Brown/MVS as your WR corps (17.7 total) but I did it w/ my Thurs slate. BTW, I found overlays galore again on Thursday. My 2 Sun cash+ lineups were good (132) and bad (104). If the Thurs lineup holds (I’m done) it should be a nice week. 

I've learned my lesson to not go too far off chalk.  I pivot too hard on cash I think and it bites me.  No Ekeler, no Gallman, no Keenan, no Golladay in cash lineups.  

Users who are viewing this thread