What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Winners - WEEK 2 (1 Viewer)

3 for 3 on the year. :pickle:60K, 50/50 preliminary lineupRGIII (waivering on QB, kind of like Brees at home, will play Brees in 65Ks)Murray - a lock for all formatsBush - still deciding on a RB#2, I like Rice more in 65K, it's difficult to layoff of Spiller, McGahee at 5500 isn't badAustin - a lock for all formatsWayne - will play 60K and under, like Megatron in 65KMarshall - a lock for all formatsGraham - a lock in 60K and higherHartley - need to do more research hereSkins D - a lock in all formats
Curious if you could give me your reasoning on the Skins D and Marshall. I liked the Skins D a lot but they struggled against St. Louis, and regarding Marshall, I feel like St. Louis' pass D is a bit underrated.My lineup looks as follows (60k)StaffordBJGEBushWayneABrownMegatronGrahamKaeding49ers

3 for 3 on the year. :pickle:60K, 50/50 preliminary lineupRGIII (waivering on QB, kind of like Brees at home, will play Brees in 65Ks)Murray - a lock for all formatsBush - still deciding on a RB#2, I like Rice more in 65K, it's difficult to layoff of Spiller, McGahee at 5500 isn't badAustin - a lock for all formatsWayne - will play 60K and under, like Megatron in 65KMarshall - a lock for all formatsGraham - a lock in 60K and higherHartley - need to do more research hereSkins D - a lock in all formats
Curious if you could give me your reasoning on the Skins D and Marshall. I liked the Skins D a lot but they struggled against St. Louis, and regarding Marshall, I feel like St. Louis' pass D is a bit underrated.My lineup looks as follows (60k)StaffordBJGEBushWayneABrownMegatronGrahamKaeding49ers
It has to be a joke. Not sure why anyone would take Skins defense this week. That should be a very high scoring game.

How do you guys withdraw your money? I'm not too keen on linking my bank account to paypal. I read you can have them send you a check, how does that work? And for those that do the paypal option, does it work rather easily aka no issues etc.?

Let's not get too excited over placing in 50/50s here chief. Play some real leagues....Get your money out of savings bonds and into the stock market.

Here is what I am thinking for 50/50 leagues. It looks like you need around 110 to win in the low dollar leagues, $5 or $10

Lets say you get 12 points from K/D combo. Should be a conservative estimate. Your other players need to average 14 points.

QB - 250 and a TD

RBs - 100 combined yrds each 2 receptions each and 1 TD between them

WRs/TE - 6 receptions for 80 yards each and 2 TDs between the four of them

Play the safe bets and this should be easy?

Murray is ranked pretty high this week but he just doesn't score TDs. Don't think I want a 0 TD player in my lineup.

'Leeroy Jenkins said:
So when does it behoove you to use the FDP vs your own money?
I have about 7500 FDPs from entering roughly $700 worth of contests this NFL season. I used 4800 to enter a $5 5k tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread