What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Football Experts Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

thought you crushed this draft through the first 9 rounds....lots of rookie RB's after that which is a gamble but might pay off.....might have liked Michael Bush at 10.08 instead of Carter, but that's IMO...liked the Hunter pick even better than the Carter and Murray picks.....your 11-12 picks were steals with Braylon Edwards and Tony G.....Gonzo as a back up that late to Finley is criminal....
:thanks:After the first 9 rounds I had my starters all locked up:QB - BreesRB - Ray Rice, DeAngelo Williams, FJax (flex)WR - Fitzgerald, Sid Rice, (depth of Santana Moss and Jacoby Ford)TE - J. Finleyso grabbing 3 rookie RBs in the next 5 selections gives me high upside if they hit. If they don't, well, that's OK given that several guys should be on the waiver wire in a shallow depth league. Once byes start happening (or a month into the schedule, whichever) the expectation would be to make 1-2 roster moves here and there, so either these "swing for the fences" picks hit or miss. The downside is minimal so why not swing big? I see not much harm in hoping for the best in Rounds 10-14 and then cutting 2-3 of them if I need a roster spot or two or if another guy emerges and I want to grab that player instead. BTW, nothing wrong with Michael Bush around that part of the draft either.

Users who are viewing this thread