What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Sports Factory - Mini Helmets (1 Viewer)

Lefty27

Footballguy
Have any of you used Fantasy Sports Factory for purchasing mini helmets for your league champ?

I did; first-year league, first-time commish and first-time customer with them. I thought it would be cool to get a mini helmet with our league's logo and "2009 League Champion" to award to our Super Bowl winners each year. I found the link to Fantasy Sports Factory on this website and ordered a mini helmet back on October 7, paid $62 and the website said to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Plenty of time to get the helmet, take a photo image and post it up on our league website to share with the guys.

It is over 10 weeks later and no helmet :thumbdown:

I reached customer service just after Thanksgiving and they responded that they had some production issues with their printer and the helmet would be delivered by the end of the week of 12/11 - still no mini helmet. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Has anyone else had a similar experience with this company? My hope is there is another company out there doing similar products because I am one and done with Fantasy Sports Factory.

Sorry for the rant - back to business.

Users who are viewing this thread