What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG 2014 "How did I do" Thread (1 Viewer)

Drafted this one last night.. Overall I was pretty happy with it.. Should be solid throughout the league...

QB R. Griffin, T. Romo

RB E. Lacy, G. Bernard, A. Ellington, J. Hill, A. Bradshaw, K. Robinson, D. Archer

WR R. White, M. Crabtree, G. Tate, B. Cooks, K. Stills, M. Austin, B. Quick

TE G. Olsen, G. Graham

Chicago, Novak
Dam Coots. You're drafting some gems here. Ellington in the mid 3rd is nice. Interesting u took RG3 before Romo? How far did Romo fall here ..

Drafted this one last night.. Overall I was pretty happy with it.. Should be solid throughout the league...

QB R. Griffin, T. Romo

RB E. Lacy, G. Bernard, A. Ellington, J. Hill, A. Bradshaw, K. Robinson, D. Archer

TE G. Olsen, G. Graham

Chicago, Novak
I'm not a lacy guy(flip side I love gio) but those 3-4-5 and Olsen for mid 6th is pretty damn sweet

QB R. Griffin, T. Romo

TE G. Olsen, G. Graham

Chicago, Novak
Dam Coots. You're drafting some gems here. Ellington in the mid 3rd is nice. Interesting u took RG3 before Romo? How far did Romo fall here ..
Took them back to back in the 10th and 11th, I have them ranked equally... I was hoping to get them both and did... Had a very solid start so wanted to have two good QBs...

QB R. Griffin, T. Romo

TE G. Olsen, G. Graham

Chicago, Novak
I'm not a lacy guy(flip side I love gio) but those 3-4-5 and Olsen for mid 6th is pretty damn sweet
Man I hope Ellington is what I think he will be.... I have him 15 times in this format..

QB R. Griffin, T. Romo

TE G. Olsen, G. Graham

Chicago, Novak
Man I hope Ellington is what I think he will be.... I have him 15 times in this format..
Can't tell you how many Arizona RBs have burnt me over the years.... I think Leelad McElroy was the first but there has been a long line of them. With that said I couldn't bring myself to drafting him in the 3rd.

QB R. Griffin, T. Romo

TE G. Olsen, G. Graham

Chicago, Novak
this could be your best one

outta the 1 hole

Peyton Manning, Alex Smith

Mccoy, Gio, Ingram, Moreno, Grimes, Seastunk

TY, DJax, Welker, Jordan Matthews, Marquise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Davante Adams, Marvin Jones

Olsen, Wright

KC

Folk
Not bad but I think you got a gift with your first 3 picks and you just didn't seem to draft the monster I would of expected with that start...

You should do pretty well though...
it was dark at the 4/5 turn, everybody was gone. sanders, floyd, patterson, edelman, cruz, harvin, vjax, andre, roddy and allen all gone

Peyton

Jamaal,Lynch,Stevie J,Freeman,Knile,Mike James

Maclin,Colston,Benjamin,Hawkins,Dobson,Beckham jr,Latimer,Marvin Jones

Reed,Olsen,Graham

Parkey

KC

Peyton

Reed,Olsen,Graham

Parkey

KC
The WRs are obviously brutal given the draft capital you put into the position. The question is if the rest of the squad can make up for it. I think Dobson is a good pick if you got him after Hawkins and he could easily emerge. If you hit on some late WRs this could be a really good squad.

Hi guys, I would like to know how I did on my first FBG draft. I mainly used Draft Dominator to help me out but since this is the first time spending so much money on a league. Honestly, I didn't like the way it turned out and am a bit disappointed. Outside of Forte, my RB's are sketchy all over the place, and my WR1 of Andre Johnson is a huge gamble. I'm also really weak at TE if Clay doesn't put up low-end TE1 numbers. Why the hell do I have so many Dolphins on my team? Lol.

Drafted from the #5 spot.

QB: Ryan (10th), Tannehill (14th)
RB: Forte (1st), Foster (2nd), Bell (3rd), Mathews (5th), Ivory (11th), Alfred Blue (17th), Dan Herron (20th)
WR: A. Johnson (4th), Wallace (6th), Decker (7th), Randle (8th), Boldin (12th), Baldwin (13th), John Brown (18th)
TE: Clay (9th), Lewis (16th)
K: Walsh (19th)
Def: ARI (15th)

Peyton

Reed,Olsen,Graham

Parkey

KC
The WRs are obviously brutal given the draft capital you put into the position. The question is if the rest of the squad can make up for it. I think Dobson is a good pick if you got him after Hawkins and he could easily emerge. If you hit on some late WRs this could be a really good squad.
Thanks for the feedback CD.. The WR are'nt the flashy type but i am banking on them being serviceable.. Took Dobson with the last pick of the 16th round

Final draft, overall I'm pleased. Wanted to go RB heavy early as my other teams were more WR/TE oriented. Think it worked out nicely...

From the 5 hole:

QB - Romo (11), Dalton (14)

RB - Forte (1), Ellington (2), Foster (3), Pierre Thomas (6), Grimes (13), Crowell (20)

WR - Crabtree (4), Harvin (5), Benjamin (8), Bowe (9), Dobson (12), Latimer (17)

TE - Davis (7), Green (10), Amaro (15)

DEF - Cin (16), KC (18)

K - Crosby (19)

Thoughts?

Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
pbandy1 said:
Hi guys, I would like to know how I did on my first FBG draft. I mainly used Draft Dominator to help me out but since this is the first time spending so much money on a league. Honestly, I didn't like the way it turned out and am a bit disappointed. Outside of Forte, my RB's are sketchy all over the place, and my WR1 of Andre Johnson is a huge gamble. I'm also really weak at TE if Clay doesn't put up low-end TE1 numbers. Why the hell do I have so many Dolphins on my team? Lol.

He

Drafted from the #5 spot.

QB: Ryan (10th), Tannehill (14th)RB: Forte (1st), Foster (2nd), Bell (3rd), Mathews (5th), Ivory (11th), Alfred Blue (17th), Dan Herron (20th)WR: A. Johnson (4th), Wallace (6th), Decker (7th), Randle (8th), Boldin (12th), Baldwin (13th), John Brown (18th)TE: Clay (9th), Lewis (16th)K: Walsh (19th)Def: ARI (15th)
I think it's decent and you should make the playoffs. Good job for the first time through it!

just draft 1 of 3...a bit giddy over it...From the #2

QB: Kaepernick, Alex Smith

RB: McCoy, Joique, Freeman, West, Donald Brown, Christine Michael, CJ Anderson

WR: Keenan, Crabby, Torrey, Kendall Wright, Dobson, Stills

TE: Gronk, Heath

K: Bailey

D: Cincy, NYJ (just for week 1 vs OAK)

Final draft, overall I'm pleased. Wanted to go RB heavy early as my other teams were more WR/TE oriented. Think it worked out nicely...

From the 5 hole:

RB - Forte (1), Ellington (2), Foster (3), Pierre Thomas (6), Grimes (13), Crowell (20)

WR - Crabtree (4), Harvin (5), Benjamin (8), Bowe (9), Dobson (12), Latimer (17)

DEF - Cin (16), KC (18)

K - Crosby (19)

Thoughts?

Thx
Anyone?

From the 5 hole:

DEF - Cin (16), KC (18)

K - Crosby (19)

Thoughts?

Thx
Anyone?
I watched it Live!!!!!

Good draft, and your team will be right in the mix for sure... I hope mine will be there in the playoffs with you... I think team 3 killed it, a lot of value fell to you guys on that end...

Davis was killer in round 7, really made your team IMO.... I would of taking Gio and hoped for Ellington coming back if it was me but I can't argue with the pick...

Good Luck buddy

We play each other week 1 in the other league that we are in together....

D: Cincy, N

YJ (just for week 1 vs OAK)

Hate your Running Back depth but your team is good... Barring injury you should be tough to beat every week...

Good Luck

Did something I never do, drafted a QB early... Wanted Manning on one team, not sure how I like it...

QB Manning, Manning (couldn't resist)

RB Lacy, Jennings, Hill, Bradshaw, A Williams, Grimes, Draughn

WR Brown, D. Jackson, T. Smith, G. Tate, R. Randle, H. Nicks

TE Pitta, Allen

Novak, Stl, Car Def

From the 5 hole:

DEF - Cin (16), KC (18)

K - Crosby (19)

Thoughts?

Thx
Anyone?
I watched it Live!!!!!

Good draft, and your team will be right in the mix for sure... I hope mine will be there in the playoffs with you... I think team 3 killed it, a lot of value fell to you guys on that end...

Davis was killer in round 7, really made your team IMO.... I would of taking Gio and hoped for Ellington coming back if it was me but I can't argue with the pick...

Good Luck buddy

Wait u were in this league?? What team? And yea I was debating Gio/Ellington at that 2.8 spot but I really wanted a piece of Ellington this yr and knew is was 50/50 at best if he's there at 3.5.

I think this is my safest team of all my squads. Hate the Bowe pick but really that's my only beef. And yea Vernon at 7.5 is crazy. Haven't seen a draft with him falling that far..

Hate your Running Back depth but your team is good... Barring injury you should be tough to beat every week...

Good Luck
thanks...just need a lil luck for a RB injury to make one of my backups viable...im really high on Joique tho.

Good Luck
thanks...just need a lil luck for a RB injury to make one of my backups viable...im really high on Joique tho.
I like Bell a lot too.... You will be fine without injury... Sometimes that's a lot to ask though and not having depth hurts... There will be some waiver wire gems too...

From the 5 hole:

DEF - Cin (16), KC (18)

K - Crosby (19)

Thoughts?

Thx
Anyone?
I watched it Live!!!!!

Good Luck buddy

Wait u were in this league?? What team? And yea I was debating Gio/Ellington at that 2.8 spot but I really wanted a piece of Ellington this yr and knew is was 50/50 at best if he's there at 3.5.

I think this is my safest team of all my squads. Hate the Bowe pick but really that's my only beef. And yea Vernon at 7.5 is crazy. Haven't seen a draft with him falling that far..
Had pick 12, not bad but not super sexy either... It should be really consistent though which is always good in this contest

team #2 of 3...11th spot...very strange draft board overall. not super excited about being a big money contender but could make some noise w/i the league:

QB: Kaepernick, Dalton

RB: Joique, Gore/Hyde, Matthews/Brown, Jeremy Hill

WR: Julio, B. Marshall, Roddy, M. Lee, Woods, Marvin Jones

TE: Heath Miller, Kelce, Eifert

K: Dawson

D: Cincy, Balty

team #2 of 3...11th spot...very strange draft board overall. not super excited about being a big money contender but could make some noise w/i the league:

I don't like it. The only place of strength is WR and you are only 3 deep. Hate the RBs, hate the TE's, Hate the QB. Possibly your projections of them are different but this squad isn't going to compete imo. Please do check back in if it does....

I don't like it. The only place of strength is WR and you are only 3 deep. Hate the RBs, hate the TE's, Hate the QB. Possibly your projections of them are different but this squad isn't going to compete imo. Please do check back in if it does....
To me this whole draft was strange, when I looked at the final results I thought all the teams were unimpressive

http://myffpc.com/DraftBoardStandard.aspx

pick 1

Rivers, Roethlisberger

Mccoy, Martin, Sankey, Hyde, Cunningham, Blount, Grimes

Cruz, Sanders, TY, Hunter, Dobson, Hurns, D. Moore

Gronk, Wright ( will get a te for their bye, it just got to wasted out there to get a 3rd one)

KC

Walsh

From the 7th spot:

QB- Rodgers(4)

RB- Tate(5), Hill(7), Pierce(8), Ridley(11), Bradshaw(14), Crowell(15), B.Brown(18)

WR- D.Thomas(1), J. Jones(2), K. Allen(3), Hunter(9), M. Lee(12), Boykin(13), Richardson(20)

TE- Witten(6), Eifert(10), Amaro(17)

K- Bryant(19)

D- Denver (16)

Little light on my RB's, but my WR's are killer. Witten in 6th was great value. Don't like to draft QB's early, but hard to pass Rodgers in the 4th. Had site/pc problems early which caused me to take Jones instead of J.Thomas(TE) in the 2nd, but it turned out ok. Probably need to hit on a FA RB.

This is what I ended up with picking 9th:

QB: RG3 (12), Geno (16), Manziel (17)
RB: TRich (6), Sankey (7), Dunbar (10), Michael (13), Helu (18)
WR: Dez (1), Floyd (3), Crabtree (4), Hilton (5), Hopkins (8), Hunter (9), Stills (14), Dobson (15)
TE: Gronk (2), Wright (11)
DEF: PIT (19)
K: Parkey (20)

The tight ends came off the board really fast, but I didn't want to take one over the WR value I was getting. I actually really like having Wright as a lite handcuff to Gronk, even though I will need to add one week 10 regardless.

WR: Dez (1), Floyd (3), Crabtree (4), Hilton (5), Hopkins (8), Hunter (9), Stills (14), Dobson (15)

The tight ends came off the board really fast, but I didn't want to take one over the WR value I was getting. I actually really like having Wright as a lite handcuff to Gronk, even though I will need to add one week 10 regardless.
I would do another one to see if you could do a little better... Gonna be hard to win anything with those RBs...

This was the weirdest draft I have done from the FPC. For eg - Forte went 1st pick; Jeremy Hill at 5.7; Spiller fell to 6.8; Marvin Jones at 8.4; Charles Clay, Martellus Bennett and Heath Miller all went in 6th round; Rudolph in 4th round; Witten in 3rd round; some dude went Luck in 6th and Ryan in 7th back to back....

Drafted at 3rd spot. I loved every position except of course QB....will play match ups all year :) ...for eg - Locker vs Cowboys and other NFC East teams; Cassell vs Falcons etc

After I drafted Welker in 8th and SJax in 9th (both of whom I never expected - I almost picked Welker in 7th when I picked Decker instead), teams took Cutler, Kap, Romo, RG3 and Cam (many of them as back ups) so I took Ridley instead and then Rivers and Big Ben went at the turn before it got to me .... so I did the best I could at QB, putting a hodge-podge together hoping to get top 10 production out of playing match ups.

QB: Dalton (11); Palmer (14); Flacco (16); Locker (17); Cassell (20)

RB: McCoy (1); Tate (6); SJax (9); Ridley (10); Jon Stewart (13); Jon Grimes (18)

WR: Andre J (3); Harvin (4); Decker (7); Welker (8)

TE: Julius Thomas (2); Jordan Reed (5)

K: Gould (19)

D: Cin (12); Bears (15)

This was the weirdest draft I have done from the FPC. For eg - Forte went 1st pick; Jeremy Hill at 5.7; Spiller fell to 6.8; Marvin Jones at 8.4; Charles Clay, Martellus Bennett and Heath Miller all went in 6th round; Rudolph in 4th round; Witten in 3rd round; some dude went Luck in 6th and Ryan in 7th back to back....

Drafted at 3rd spot. I loved every position except of course QB....will play match ups all year :) ...for eg - Locker vs Cowboys and other NFC East teams; Cassell vs Falcons etc

After I drafted Welker in 8th and SJax in 9th (both of whom I never expected - I almost picked Welker in 7th when I picked Decker instead), teams took Cutler, Kap, Romo, RG3 and Cam (many of them as back ups) so I took Ridley instead and then Rivers and Big Ben went at the turn before it got to me .... so I did the best I could at QB, putting a hodge-podge together hoping to get top 10 production out of playing match ups.

RB: McCoy (1); Tate (6); SJax (9); Ridley (10); Jon Stewart (13); Jon Grimes (18)

Why in the world did u take 5 qb's? Lol. Dalton/Palmer isn't that bad. Think u panicked here unnecessarily. Having said that, u got pretty good value on most of your picks. But drop Cassell/Flacco ASAP and pick up some WR's.

What Coots said. I'm never opposed to waiting on RB's but not until the 6th rd. you'll be an underdog to pretty much every team with a legit backfield. Everyone for the most part has decent-good WR's...Crabtree and Hilton were prime spots to add the Jennings/Gerharts/Tates of the world..and if u did that, your team would be looking much better at the moment.

From the 7th spot:

QB- Rodgers(4)

RB- Tate(5), Hill(7), Pierce(8), Ridley(11), Bradshaw(14), Crowell(15), B.Brown(18)

WR- D.Thomas(1), J. Jones(2), K. Allen(3), Hunter(9), M. Lee(12), Boykin(13), Richardson(20)

TE- Witten(6), Eifert(10), Amaro(17)

K- Bryant(19)

D- Denver (16)

Little light on my RB's, but my WR's are killer. Witten in 6th was great value. Don't like to draft QB's early, but hard to pass Rodgers in the 4th. Had site/pc problems early which caused me to take Jones instead of J.Thomas(TE) in the 2nd, but it turned out ok. Probably need to hit on a FA RB.
I would say you're more then a 'little' light on RB's. Tate is a lowend RB2 as your 1 and Hill is a borderline flex play as your RB2. I would have passed on Witten there in the 6th even tho it's good value. I have to think there were a few decent RB's that went in between your 6-7th picks.

Why in the world did u take 5 qb's? Lol. Dalton/Palmer isn't that bad. Think u panicked here unnecessarily. Having said that, u got pretty good value on most of your picks. But drop Cassell/Flacco ASAP and pick up some WR's.
I am never going to start any other WRs or TEs anyways so I rather have the luxury of playing the best match up to maximize my QB scoring - for eg Locker in week 2 vs Cowboys will be guaranteed top 10 production etc .... I have 4 WRs; 2 TEs and 4 RBs I can start any week so I will be fine, and I might be able to get some starts out of Jon Stewart and maybe even Grimes if Foster gets hurt and is out for any week ..... Once I feel I do not need a QB due to schedule, then I will drop to get some of the WW gems that appear as the year goes on.

My starting line up will have - McCoy Tate or SJax (match up dependant) Andre J Harvin Decker Reed and Thomas.....I will start Welker if he looks good out of the gate and sit either Decker or Harvin or Andre J depending on match up (and if Hous O looks terrible)

That is the worst set of starting RBs I have seen in these leagues. Sankey will not get the starting nod until at least a few weeks in, if that. And even then, Greene might get the goal line looks and McCluster will catch passes. The thing with the FPC is that the regular season is small....and if you start 0-4, you are done. It is almost impossible to come back after that. Even if Helu and Michael start at some point due to injuries, if the starting RBs do not go down and out for the year in the first 2 weeks or so, you are screwed. Also, your QBs are mediocre at best....you are counting on RG3 doing what he did 2 years back. Again, if he starts off slow in this new system, you are in deep trouble.

The mistake you made was picking Hilton in the 5th....you can get him in the 7th easily .... and if he was not there you could get Decker or Colston or even Reggie Wayne in the 7th/8th and get similar production. Also, Crabtree is someone you can get in the 5th....or get a Harvin or Roddy White or Larry Fitz in the 5th....you reached for Floyd in the 3rd too ....in short you reached for all your picks from 3-6 and you picked a position that is deep - that is typically going to kill you.

It seems to me that people are taking the no RB strategy to its extreme and its now become a value to get RB early. Interesting and I'm curious if this continues into next weekend's main event drafts!!

I am never going to start any other WRs or TEs anyways so I rather have the luxury of playing the best match up to maximize my QB scoring - for eg Locker in week 2 vs Cowboys will be guaranteed top 10 production etc .... I have 4 WRs; 2 TEs and 4 RBs I can start any week so I will be fine, and I might be able to get some starts out of Jon Stewart and maybe even Grimes if Foster gets hurt and is out for any week ..... Once I feel I do not need a QB due to schedule, then I will drop to get some of the WW gems that appear as the year goes on.

My starting line up will have - McCoy Tate or SJax (match up dependant) Andre J Harvin Decker Reed and Thomas.....I will start Welker if he looks good out of the gate and sit either Decker or Harvin or Andre J depending on match up (and if Hous O looks terrible)
If an injury happens you will need to start a different lineup. In addition to that you missed out on a potential gem for waiver wire fodder QBs. I don't agree with what you did at QB .... Good luck

When would you EVER start Cassell/Flacco?? I wouldn't start them vs a Div 2 school. To me, they're worthless picks. And injuries happen. To say you won't be starting anyone other then those guys u drafted sounds a bit foolish. U were better off taking WR flyers with upside; dobson, John Brown, Latimer, etc etc. not trying to be rude but Flacco/Cassell are probably on 95% of the waiver wires..

Here's one... Extremely weird draft for sure.... Got some really good value I thought..

QB Cutler, G. Smith

RB Lacy, Murray, Spiller, B. Pierce, R. Helu, J. White, J. Grimes

WR A. Johnson, R. White, E. Sanders, T. Smith, J. Mathews, J. Brown

TE H. Miller, T. Kelce, T. Wright

Rams, Novak

Said I'd only do 1, but I ended up going in halfsies (halvsies?) with a friend. Whadda think?

QB - Foles (8), Tannehill (17)

RB - Murray (2), Vereen (3), MJD (7), Hyde (11), K.Davis (12), Starks (14), Turbin (19)

WR - Calvin (1), Fitzgerlad (4), E.Sanders (5), Maclin (6), Boykin (13), K.Thompkins (18)

TE - D.Walker (9), T.Wright (10), M.Lewis (15)
K - Tucker (16)
D - NYJ (20)

With any significant RB injuries, we will be VERY good. Draft caught us off guard a bit in the 6/7 rounds as it was a common draft until then. All of a sudden, TE's started flying off the board. Clay in the 6th? Miller in the 7th? Everyone went 2 rounds earlier then they should have (including ours). Got caught by the unexpected. Still ended up ok. I think we have 3x high #2 TEs (love Lewis as a TE2). Just gotta predict the right weeks for them. Gonna stream D's, obviously.

On a side note, with all the "A", "B"... "E" drafts out there, it seems the odds aren't really in our favor. What am I missing here? Other than the rare chance you'll be top 10-50 spots, wouldn't your $ be better placed in a "Classic" league, even with the website's fairly hefty cut?

Here's one... Extremely weird draft for sure.... Got some really good value I thought..

QB Cutler, G. Smith

RB Lacy, Murray, Spiller, B. Pierce, R. Helu, J. White, J. Grimes

WR A. Johnson, R. White, E. Sanders, T. Smith, J. Mathews, J. Brown

TE H. Miller, T. Kelce, T. Wright

Rams, Novak
I like this team a LOT. T. Smith as your 4th WR (and possibly not even flexed = $). The only guy I don't like is Pierce (he's a bum), but if that's the worst thing you got going is your 4th RB, you are in great shape. If Cutler stays healthy you are gold.

QB Ryan, Locker

RB Lynch, Matthews, Richardson, Bradshaw, Michael, West

WR Cobb, Harvin, Hunter, A. Hawkins, M. Jones, Ja Jones, Thompkins

TE Graham, Reed, Green

K Crosby

DEF TB for now

The official all upside team, what do you guys think?

Da Gildz said:

When would you EVER start Cassell/Flacco?? I wouldn't start them vs a Div 2 school. To me, they're worthless picks. And injuries happen. To say you won't be starting anyone other then those guys u drafted sounds a bit foolish. U were better off taking WR flyers with upside; dobson, John Brown, Latimer, etc etc. not trying to be rude but Flacco/Cassell are probably on 95% of the waiver wires..
I like Flacco a lot this year. He has significantly better weapons with Pitta back; they added Owen Daniels so that they have 2 legit pass catching TEs and they added Steve Smith to help move the chains to go with Torry and Marlon Brown. Add to that Rice is a great pass catching RB and should rebound from his injury plagued year and I see quite a few weeks I would start Flacco - Against Steelers; Chargers; Falcons; Bucs; Jags....Flacco had some 300+ yard passing games last year despite not having Pitta; Owen Daniels or Steve Smith. He had 300+ yards against Den; GB and Buf last year and had 250+ yards against Miami; Jets; Browns; Steelers; Pats and 240+ yards against Minny....he had 6 games of 2 TDs or more (only one of 3 TDs). In general, I expect his passing #s to improve over last year due to 3 key additions listed above.

As for Cassell: He gets some soft pass defenses in Falcons; Lions; Packers; Bucs.....he has legit weapons in Patterson; Greg J; Rudolph and AP and Norv loves to throw the ball. Also, the Vikings D is terrible and most games should be shoot outs. Of course, I will wait and see how he looks early before deciding what to do.

QB Ryan, Locker

RB Lynch, Matthews, Richardson, Bradshaw, Michael, West

WR Cobb, Harvin, Hunter, A. Hawkins, M. Jones, Ja Jones, Thompkins

TE Graham, Reed, Green

K Crosby

DEF TB for now

The official all upside team, what do you guys think?
There is no upside to Richardson and none for Matthews either....Woodhead takes away any upside for Matthews....last year was Matthews career #s and you will be lucky if he stays healthy entire year

Me and Peeps Inc (name on the forums) did a draft tonight from the #1 hole. We are extremely pleased with this squad. Especially our 4 starting WRs. We have excellent upside picks on the bench. We're gambling with Kelce, but if he hits, this team will definitely be a force.

QB - Ben Roethlisberger (14)

RB - Jamaal Charles (1)

RB - Mark Ingram (8)

WR - Antonio Brown (2)

WR - Randall Cobb (3)

WR - Cordarrelle Patterson (4)

WR - Emmanuel Sanders (5)

TE - Travis Kelce (7)

K - Adam Vinatieri (20)

DEF - Carolina (16)

B - Philip Rivers (10)

B - Bishop Sankey (6)

B - Carlos Hyde (9)

B - Devonta Freeman (11)

B - Aaron Dobson (13)

B - Marquise Lee (12)

B - Brian Quick (18)

B - Allen Hurns (19)

B - Garrett Graham (15)

B - Coby Fleener (17)

Me and Peeps Inc (name on the forums) did a draft tonight from the #1 hole. We are extremely pleased with this squad. Especially our 4 starting WRs. We have excellent upside picks on the bench. We're gambling with Kelce, but if he hits, this team will definitely be a force.

QB - Ben Roethlisberger (14)

RB - Jamaal Charles (1)

RB - Mark Ingram (8)

WR - Antonio Brown (2)

WR - Randall Cobb (3)

WR - Cordarrelle Patterson (4)

WR - Emmanuel Sanders (5)

TE - Travis Kelce (7)

K - Adam Vinatieri (20)

DEF - Carolina (16)

B - Philip Rivers (10)

B - Bishop Sankey (6)

B - Carlos Hyde (9)

B - Devonta Freeman (11)

B - Aaron Dobson (13)

B - Marquise Lee (12)

B - Brian Quick (18)

B - Allen Hurns (19)

B - Garrett Graham (15)

B - Coby Fleener (17)
small correction we ended up with folk that guy sniped ol dirty vinatieri from us hahahhah that is all

It seems to me that people are taking the no RB strategy to its extreme and its now become a value to get RB early. Interesting and I'm curious if this continues into next weekend's main event drafts!!
Your Spot On!!!!

I have adjusted for this and started to draft my teams expecting this...

Your Spot On!!!!

x3. In a crazy deep year for WR's to boot. And RB's fall off a cliff fast. You really can't wait any longer then rd 4 to take that back. Otherwise you're just hoping to get lucky. While the savvy owner is snatching up those backs and getting a solid bunch of WR's in rds 4-6. Coots 90% of your teams are solid and they all look the same to me. Drafting backs early and taking those WR's in those 4-8 rd's. hard to not have a competitive team drafting like that.

Your Spot On!!!!

x3. In a crazy deep year for WR's to boot. And RB's fall off a cliff fast. You really can't wait any longer then rd 4 to take that back. Otherwise you're just hoping to get lucky. While the savvy owner is snatching up those backs and getting a solid bunch of WR's in rds 4-6. Coots 90% of your teams are solid and they all look the same to me. Drafting backs early and taking those WR's in those 4-8 rd's. hard to not have a competitive team drafting like that.
Yeah just been trying to draft for balance... I have had to take the non sexy pick a number of times but in the long run I think I will be very happy that I did....

Only time will tell but most of my teams are really deep... Like the one I just posted today... T. Smith is a bench player, just crazy that Spiller fell to 5.7

Users who are viewing this thread