What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FC42 creates magic (1 Viewer)

Do you ever report anyone on this board?

• Never

Votes: 156 70.6%
  • I did one time, I'm still ashamed

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • I have a few times

Votes: 40 18.1%
  • Here and there

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • 1-2x a month

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 1-2x a week

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Almost daily

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Let me help you out here bc you and your tagalong @roadkill1292 probably can't piece this together. 

If this thread was started yesterday during the day, and the thread I mentioned was locked overnight - do you see the error in your post? I explained that to you like you're 10, if you'd like I can explain it to you like you're 5.
but you did start this thread as a way to coyly poop on squisition for the post-reporting that you assumed he was doing

Thorn said:
but you did start this thread as a way to coyly poop on squisition for the post-reporting that you assumed he was doing
Amazingly, he reported numerous posts overnight, shocker!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this got real weird.

fc42 not coming off well IMO.
I appreciate your opinion - here is mine... Unless an opinion impacts my bottom line, children's education, or it is a qualified health professional, I really DGAF, like zero. So how I come across to a group of internet strangers, super meh. Especially those chocolate loving hicks from somewhere in the south that can't look at timestamps and piece 1 & 1 together. 

Yes, your responses have made it clear you don't care about other opinions.

Nothing says, "I don't care about anyone's opinion" like STARTING A POLL.

:lmao:

Don't you all act like reporting people is some shameful thing that you never take part in. GM and his crew do it all the time.
I reported you once for saying we shouldn't take the nuke option off the table with regards to the Middle East.  Once.  Had I known that "Walking Boot" was an alias of an old friend of mine named "Videoguy" who was decent and funny and sarcastic instead of the persona you've adopted with this handle, I would have recognized the fact that you were trolling and not intending to wipe an entire region off the face of the earth, which I'd hope none of us would advocate for, but I dunno with some of the loons here.

But that's that.  If you have evidence of me reporting anybody else, show me.  On the other hand, I have been reported - literally - dozens of times by the Trump bootlickers.  That's why I'm not allowed to participate in those threads anymore.  It causes too much trouble for them as you all whine and complain that I get preferential treatment and it's not fair and why don't I get banned and blah blah blah.  

And what do you mean by a crew?  What crew do I have?  I spend most of my time in my stupid little thread talking about stupid little things and I assure you the people that join me in there aren't reporting anybody.  I also nerd out in fantasy baseball draft threads.  Is that my crew that's reporting you?  

Yes, your responses have made it clear you don't care about other opinions.

Nothing says, "I don't care about anyone's opinion" like STARTING A POLL.

Some winners hanging in Union Square fighting for the loose change I drop out of my pocket - I'd wager heavily you've hung out with them on multiple occasions.

I reported you once for saying we shouldn't take the nuke option off the table with regards to the Middle East.  Once.  Had I known that "Walking Boot" was an alias of an old friend of mine named "Videoguy" who was decent and funny and sarcastic instead of the persona you've adopted with this handle, I would have recognized the fact that you were trolling and not intending to wipe an entire region off the face of the earth, which I'd hope none of us would advocate for, but I dunno with some of the loons here.

But that's that.  If you have evidence of me reporting anybody else, show me.  On the other hand, I have been reported - literally - dozens of times by the Trump bootlickers.  That's why I'm not allowed to participate in those threads anymore.  It causes too much trouble for them as you all whine and complain that I get preferential treatment and it's not fair and why don't I get banned and blah blah blah.  

And what do you mean by a crew?  What crew do I have?  I spend most of my time in my stupid little thread talking about stupid little things and I assure you the people that join me in there aren't reporting anybody.  I also nerd out in fantasy baseball draft threads.  Is that my crew that's reporting you?  
*COUGH*

21 minutes ago, Thorn said:

Amazingly, he reported numerous posts overnight, shocker!
Actually I didn't. After you ignored my request to change the thread title, I reported the OP to the mods with the request that they change the thread title and that was it. I didn't ask them to lock the thread, nor did I report anyone subsequently in that thread, even after some rather vile things were said about me.

And, I agree with Thorn that this thread was started with the intention of taking an indirect shot at me, since shortly before that, several posters in the other thread had repeatedly singled me out for criticism regarding their perception of my frequent reporting habits (which as I noted there, is exaggerated).

I saw the thread title change and assumed it was an attempt to get it locked rather than just delete it himself.

WHO HATES LETTUCE???????   Frigging weirdo.
Yeah, THAT'S what makes me a weirdo.

Message Forwarded From Marc Levin

I appreciate your comment - very funny - esp. since I am "in " that thread. But please don't use the report a post feature this way. Other mods then have to examine what you are talking about, etc., etc.

(very funny, though).

Thanks!
Marc

Marc Levin,

You have been sent this communication from General Malaise via the "Report this post to a moderator" link.

------------------------------------------------
Topic: Popeye's Chicken
Link to post: http://forums.footba...p;#entry4160334
Report:

As you can see, this Sacamano is NOTHING but trouble. He is a danger to produce and humans alike. That poor lettuce is somebody's salad.

Regards,

The Footballguystalk team.
http://forums.footba...forum/index.php

SWC said:
when you can jump on a retaining wall like that clowny it is going to happen you will just have to learn to live with it take that to the bank bromigo
You're right, brohan.  Impressive displays of physical strength and the advancements they cause are my cross to bare.  Take that to the landscaped bank in the front yard, bromigo.

Actually I didn't. After you ignored my request to change the thread title, I reported the OP to the mods with the request that they change the thread title and that was it. I didn't ask them to lock the thread, nor did I report anyone subsequently in that thread, even after some rather vile things were said about me.

And, I agree with Thorn that this thread was started with the intention of taking an indirect shot at me, since shortly before that, several posters in the other thread had repeatedly singled me out for criticism regarding their perception of my frequent reporting habits (which as I noted there, is exaggerated).
C'mon Mr Squistion you really can't exonerate your part. I pleaded with you to stay on topic . It's a shame there was some good discussion in both threads.

C'mon Mr Squistion you really can't exonerate your part. I pleaded with you to stay on topic . It's a shame there was some good discussion in both threads.
Nothing has been said here about the second Kaepernick thread. My comments, and those of the others here only involved Fantasy Curses' Kaep thread and this thread.

Nothing has been said here about the second Kaepernick thread. My comments, and those of the others here only involved Fantasy Curses' Kaep thread and this thread.
Mr. squistion, you've had two threads about Kaepernick nuked. It's time to move on.

Respectfully,

Phase Of The Game

a) FC42 may be a dolt (may be...), but squis is. That the latter has any backers with his repeated obduracy about tweets, imputations of racism and sexism towards everything and everyone, and his general demeanor says a lot to me about the people defending him. I can't take them seriously. I hate bullying, but he's a twit.  

b) Are we really reporting people for policy recommendations about nuclear weapons, which have indeed been used and used tactically for over seventy years now? 

This board has begun to be really suspect in my eyes.  

NCCommish said:
The only post I ever reported was one in a thread I started. It wasn't directed at me but it was a link to nude photos. The chick was hot but still. I did ask the poster to remove them and after not getting a response for a while I reported the post to avoid a lock. That's it.

I have never reported anyone for comments directed at me. And there have been some.ugly ones.
Wat

this injustice will not stand

Mr. squistion, you've had two threads about Kaepernick nuked. It's time to move on.
Phrase, I didn't have any threads shutdown. FC24 refused to change his thread title, which was all that I asked and the mods then stepped in, as they did again in the other thread, once the trolls took over - like that guy who used to go by Bieber Clieber (or something like that - so many aliases hard to remember exactly).

Phrase, I didn't have any threads shutdown. FC24 refused to change his thread title, which was all that I asked and the mods then stepped in, as they did again in the other thread, once the trolls took over - like that guy who used to go by Bieber Clieber (or something like that - so many aliases hard to remember exactly).
:lmao:  game on you pigeon loving old man. I tried to address you as Mr. squistion since you whined Squissy wasn't nice and you resort to this. Report away!

:cstu:

You are a piece of work :lmao:

squis is. That the latter has any backers with his repeated obduracy about tweets, imputations of racism and sexism towards everything and everyone, and his general demeanor says a lot to me about the people defending him. I can't take them seriously. I hate bullying, but he's a twit.  
He's bullying from the bottom. He drags posters in and pokes & prods until he's under attack . Quite odd but I'm thinking it gives him an excuse to hit the report button. 

:lmao:  game on you pigeon loving old man. I tried to address you as Mr. squistion and you resort to this. Report away!

:cstu:

You are a piece of work :lmao:
As expected, polluting this thread with your trolling as you do all others.

Why the mods let you get away with using four different accounts is a mystery. Is Hell Toupee right that you all got a mod friend on that secret Facebook page that gives you inside information? I would hope not.

Why the mods let you get away with using four different accounts is a mystery. Is Hell Toupee right that you got a mod friend on that secret Facebook page that gives you inside information? I would hope not.
Mr. squistion, WTF are you talking about? Do you have any self awareness? 99% of the posters here think you are pathetic. 

Why the mods let you get away with using four different accounts is a mystery. Is Hell Toupee right that you got a mod friend on that secret Facebook page that gives you inside information? I would hope not.

Squis are you gunning to shutdown 3 threads within 24hrs

Users who are viewing this thread