What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA diagnose my symptoms/pain (1 Viewer)

belljr

Footballguy
So tl;Dr back has been in and out since I injured it in November....

I am making an appointment but it probably will be like 4 weeks out.

It's not sciatica...... Golfed today and the injury is back....

Symptoms..... Sharp pain just left spine. Almost center, just above my butt. Sometimes feels like it radiates into my hip.

I've tried stretching but sometimes it hurts to just stretch and feels like it's worse..... If I bend over sharp pain. When walking sometimes it doesn't hurt then all of a sudden it's crippling. Sometimes it just feels like a lot of pressure

Last edited:
So tl;Dr back has been in and out since I injured it in November....

I am making an appointment but it probably will be like 4 weeks out.

It's not sciatica...... Golfed today and the injury is back....

Symptoms..... Sharp pain just left spine. Almost center, just above my butt. Sometimes feels like it radiates into my hip.

I've tried stretching but sometimes it hurts to just stretch and feels like it's worse..... If I bend over sharp pain. When walking sometimes it doesn't hurt then all of a sudden it's crippling. Sometimes it just feels like a lot of pressure

Did you recently get a tattoo there? That could be it.

Weird question—how tall are you? I’m 6 foot 2, and I routinely have pain around the same area. My chiropractor has helped a lot and has taught me exercises to help combat it. Being taller than most, I often find myself with bad posture and almost looking at a slightly downward angle (with a bit of a slouch) as opposed to keeping my back straight and walking tall. My chiro has taught me exercises that I engage in daily that have been helpful. Basically, in my case—my lower back pain tends to manifest from issues that originate in my neck area.

I have pain in the same area. Mine was caused by a traffic accident. I haven't ever gotten it checked out by a reputable doctor. When the injury first happened I spent months sleeping on the floor. I've learned to always properly lift anything heavier than a sack of potatoes and to never lock my knees when standing in line. Naproxen is the only OTC that took the edge off the pain. Take it as easy as you can when it's flaring up and be kind to your back when it feels fine.

sounds like a herniated disc at l5 s1 or l4 l5 possibly a level higher sounds a lot like me and im a surgery and bunch of injections in sorry broha take that to the bank

Weird question—how tall are you? I’m 6 foot 2, and I routinely have pain around the same area. My chiropractor has helped a lot and has taught me exercises to help combat it. Being taller than most, I often find myself with bad posture and almost looking at a slightly downward angle (with a bit of a slouch) as opposed to keeping my back straight and walking tall. My chiro has taught me exercises that I engage in daily that have been helpful. Basically, in my case—my lower back pain tends to manifest from issues that originate in my neck area.
I tower over people at 5'9"-5'10"

Lower back that radiates across the hip always has me thinking kidney stones. Of course I have some PTSD from my stones so take it for what its worth. I thought it was back pain for 6 months, went to a chiropractor a bunch and all, turned out to be stones.

Lower back that radiates across the hip always has me thinking kidney stones. Of course I have some PTSD from my stones so take it for what its worth. I thought it was back pain for 6 months, went to a chiropractor a bunch and all, turned out to be stones.
I've had kidney stones multiple times....not even close :)

I've had kidney stones multiple times....not even close :)
Good to hear. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread